Welcome back. I'm guessing you want the usual, one large popcorn with extra butter and a diet soda

Welcome back. I'm guessing you want the usual, one large popcorn with extra butter and a diet soda

tfw that's exactly what I get

Remember me? You sent me to the popcorn mines oh so many years ago.

Its time for my revenge.

stfu nigger

Don't talk to Robert like that you filthy spic

mmmmmmmmm-m-m-m-mm--m-m-mmmm-m-m-m-m-m--make it non diet

Shut your Bitch ass up white boy me and your sister and mom and dad are having alone time

Ten feet higher Pedro

I wanted my crab legs, Robert.

>popcorn with extra butter and a large diet soda
Fuck, that actually sounds good right about now

Yeah, large popcorn with extra butter. Hold the corn.

Hey, Robert. Look's like you've got some competition.

Woah there tough guy, I think you've gotten the girlies wet enough with how very clearly alpha you are. You can stop now.

Medium drink, and I usually get Powerade or High C

Anyone else just sneak candy a can coke in?

how do you get past the sentries?

Coke Zero, of course.

>Banned from the cinema shower for eating my crab legs while using it.

Why do they give you the food first before you get to the showers? What do they expect me to do? Check it in with my clothes?

>get two magnum condoms
>place candy in one, Coke in the other
>lube up asshole
>shove candy up first then coke can
>if you shove the can up first your asshole will be too spread to hold the candy without falling (this will cause problems in the showers)
>before sitting down in your designated kino chair take out both condoms from asshole
>enjoy candy, Coke, and kino

Candy will taste like lube but you get used to it.

Give each of them a carrot to feed to your theater horse and they'll turn a blind eye. The theater guards always love animals.

Hey, Robert! I apologize for my autistic son here ( ). He just started middle school and is at that age where he tries very hard to impress older peers and is struggling to fit in. Calls everything he hates or disagrees with reddit even though he browses it in incognito, god bless him. If you can place him in the kinodaycare for a couple of hours that would be great, I'll even pay a $560 tip for your troubles along with the usual crab leg hotdog and some nachos. Just be extra cautious careful cause he does not take kindly to individuals that resemble my wife's boyfriend.

I HAVE FLAVACOL LUNGS BECAUSE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKER

EVERY MORNING MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER HAVE TO WATCH ME COUGH UP SALTY ORANGE POWDER YOU SICK BASTARD

Be very careful now...

I don't even try to hide it. I'll blatantly have a bottle of coke sticking out of my pocket no one ever says anything

>tfw they start requiring two designated theater shooters

>my designated shooter required two seats and only managed to make his way up to to the third row before tiring himself out

user that's because the kinoninjas tally the total amount of contraband you didn't self-report and file it under your name. You'll receive a fine within a letter that will be mailed out 6 months after your initial violation with a 25% interest charge along with a mandatory tip. You have to pay for shipping and handling as well. Brought my own Coke cup from my previous kinoplex pilgrimage to get free refills, ended up owing $50,500 without even knowing about it 3 hours before the fees were due.

Hi Robert, this time make it big, I have a date

>"H-Ha ha.H-Hi.."

Haha no problem bro! I'll make sure you look good with these connections!

Sorry guys Robert has tragically disappeared after boarding a small aircraft. He will be missed. I'm in charge now