Haitians v. Dominicans

Is it just me or does anybody else think Haitians are bro-tier? I mean I've never personally met a bad Haitian.
>Hard working
>Clean
>Quiet
>Eat healthy
>Respectful
>Hate nigger culture
>Traditional values

Unlike Dominicans
>Lazy
>Dirty
>Loud
>Obese
>Disrespectful
>Tolerant nigger culture
>Degenerate values
>Had more Dominican women as prostitutes than married mothers
>Can and will manipulated people, just like the Jews

The Haitians are trying to tell you that you shouldn't trust the Dominicans. But yet, you Dominishills mocking Haiti, that been permanently ruined by those eternal Dominicans. The Dominican Republic is responsible for everything that bad happened in Haiti, and they still doing it since their independence in 1844.

>inb4 t. Haitian or Haitian-diaspora

I'm Puerto Rican. I saw Puerto Rico destabilized by Dominicans. They said that they are going to fix Puerto Rico, but they making it worst. They lied to you! They will backstab you.

Again, the Haitians are trying to save you, but you shills don't believe them!!! Just wait and see...

[Image: Redpilled Haitians removing eternal Dominican degenerates]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PQb0qY2AE
youtube.com/watch?v=Di5r4cx-qLM
youtube.com/watch?v=U_DD7tBv6QU
youtube.com/watch?v=QT8L18nwy8s
youtube.com/watch?v=n0EeeJ-tE34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both of them suck, but I'd much rather go on a vacation to the Dominican Republic

>Haitians
>any of these qualities

Where the fuck do you live? In Miami Haitians are the biggest scums.

>Haitians
>bro-tier
Are you retarded?

>Haitians
>Not the absolute scum of the planet

As a south floridian, go fuck yourself with a haitian childs femur.

Central Florida. Haitians in there are bro-tier. Haitians are worried about their country will be sold by both the Clinton Foundation and the Dominican Republic.

Haitians are subhuman trash that illegally come to america and never bother to speak English properly.

That entire island needs to be nuked asap.

Germans, french, british, irish, russians, danish and so on should be your bro tier mate..

Come down to Miami for a day and you will change your mind.

this
they are just Caribbean dindus who are no better than other niggers

Dominicans are fuck bro tier, you voodoo practicing savage.

*fucking

Haitans are voodoo cannibal savages and virulent whitey haters.

I went to Miami multiple times, and Haitians are also bro-tier in there. So stop lying, you Dominicanist scum.

mud is healthy ?

For bathing.

Dominicans >>>>>>> Haitians

Haitians are the most niggerist niggers of all time.

Even Caribbean niggers hate Haitians. A Jamaican niggress from told me that she considers them to be subhuman and her older coworker calls Haitians dogs. There's most a global culture build around hate of Haitians.

they dont bath they eat it

I get that you're fucking around but yeah Dominicans are terrible.

>Hatians
>anything but filth-tier
My God Mr Shillbertsteinberger, at least fucking try

Jamaicans are actually really cool bros....one offered me his 8$ nachos at a soccer game the other day.

They eat fruits and vegetables, their soil was fertile. Until the Dominicans poisoned Haiti's soil in the 1980s. The Dominicans are going to genocide the Haitians. This is bad!!!

I would fuck them Dominican mamasitas

oh you !

Fuck of shill

>I get that you're fucking around
I'm not. At least you exposed Dominicanism.

Come to the Boston area, they're everywhere, they smell like absolute shit, they're degenerate as fuck (lol traditional values), they're arrogant and should all be lined up and shot. Yeah they hate American niggers, but they somehow manage to be even more subhuman. Dominicans are a thousand times better. Get fucked boricua trash

Still niggers but at least chill. Used to work with an older jamaican woman, she was dumb as fuck and thought that Stalin was a rapper but as a coworker she was convenient, not a naggy bitch.

>v.

AHAHAHAHAHHA
They're the exact same thing. Except one has less dark skin. But both have nigger in their blood
Ahahahahah

>blacks worried about their country
lol doubt it nigger

>says puerto rico
I am 2x more likely to get shot in your shithole 2'x4' mound of dirt

Yeah, but in Miami everyone is the biggest scums.

can you even afford a tinfoil hat?

Didn't they genocide their white population years back and are now living in the most niggerish shithole imaginable? Not sure why you'd call that bro-tier unless you're one of them or a cuck.

>t. Dominican in Aruba

>Haitians - genocide white people in 1804
>Dominicans - some of the oldest spics to assimilate
Easy choice nig

No, you shut up Dominicanist faggot! Enjoyed getting fucked by based Jean Sam Occelin.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PQb0qY2AE
youtube.com/watch?v=Di5r4cx-qLM
I am proud of him serving and protecting his country from you.

>she was dumb as fuck and thought that Stalin was a rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=U_DD7tBv6QU

>years back

~200 years back.

The whites were French, though, so...

am miami can confirm nuke us pls and kill the niggers and spics and jews

They're both shitskins, so they're both shit.
>I'm Puerto Rican
Oh wait, so are you.

>I'm Puerto Rican
/thread

You're not even PRican probably, kill yourself fucking nigger and stop false flagging.

but you are a pigskin!

t. Dominicanist

hahahaha
stop

Sorry to disappoint. Not one drop of Latino blood. :^)

latino is not a race, mate

wew lad

Hey, remember...

haiti is just US puppet, we are too but they dont want us to be very poor

No. Every house they've moved into in Delaware has turned into a fucking roach infested shithole. They steal piping and replace it with pvc pieces that are just tied back on with cloth, never clean, never wash anything, never mow their grass, and crime has skyrocketed in the areas they are in. ALWAYS. My parents neighborhood went from maybe 5 crimes a year to 100 this year so far due to Haitians fucking robbing people, breaking in houses and stealing everything

I know, poorly worded on my part.

But, yeah. Not a Domi.

they dont do that shit here

they are dirty but they dont rob people in masse like in your country

>we are too
No longer, you won't. You just illegally invaded your neighbour. youtube.com/watch?v=QT8L18nwy8s

The only Hatian I ever met wasn't any of the things you said they are, OP.

>bor tier
Fuck off shill.
If you don't want to be outed stop using the same retarded term. There is no such thing as bro tier mexicans. There is no such thing as bro tier muslims. There is no such thing as bro tier shit skins of any kind.

I live in central Florida and Haitians are nigger tier like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.

yes, we are

until US exist

No fuck this. Haitians and Domincans are just as fucking bad as each other. Absolutely shit, they sit around on their stoops and babble in some creole rape dialect, it sickens me. And Domincans INSIST they are not black. God forbid you call a Domincan woman black, she will flip the fuck out and inform you she is a Latina. I fucking hate the Bronx so much

>God forbid you call a Domincan woman black, she will flip the fuck out and inform you she is a Latina. I fucking hate the Bronx so much
wow
really they do that?
black or not they mix with black americans and adopt their culture

most of them are mixed like 40% caucasian and 60% black

At least I'm not Dominican like you. Now prepare yourself for Uncle Sam, 1965 best year. And LBJ did nothing wrong.

im telling you,DR is US puppet

every mexican worth his salt knows caribeƱos are inbred troglodytes.

Does anyone have a le merchant pic for Haitians

I know quite a few Haitians and Dominicans and I think that you have your descriptions backwards op.

Yes, I know. Because of you. How does it feel?

Domenica have best volleyball team according to my dick.

bad

Ahh... Too bad. Better luck next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0EeeJ-tE34

Just stop man you are embarrassing yourself.

luck for what?

As someone who goes to college in a ghetto will all Haitian immigrants and works in a building with all Dominican immigrants, I much prefer the Dominicans. The Haitians are rude and only hold open doors/thank other black people. Dominicans are loud and annoying but at least they're friendly and offer me free soda and shit.

Why do they accept they are black over there? Every one I've ever met has bitched about how SHE A SPICY LATINA and refuse to recognize they are black event though they literally look like niggers. And they all have the most disgusting attitude. Absolute shit tier

Uh, no luck?

because black for them means they are haitian

in reality they are saying they arent haitian

why do i need luck?

>I'm Puerto Rican. I saw Puerto Rico destabilized by Dominicans. They said that they are going to fix Puerto Rico, but they making it worst. They lied to you! They will backstab you.

Dominican here.
You see, Puerto Ricans are a race of slaves. Dominicans fought for freedom and beat Imperial Spain 1v1 in a war. But you guys? lel couldn't do it. What was once ensnared by Spain is now ensnared by the Americans.

You're a race of guinea pigs, that's why Americans tested their cancer projects on you guys, they even make money off the island while you all wallow in poverty.

the reason why we jew you guys is because PRs are dumb, and we're clever.

I met a lot of Haitians in Boston in the mid 90s. Most were very recent arrivals and were good people.

Haitians are indeed hard working, religious, clean cut people, but they're not very friendly and they're far from bro-tier.

I always speak French to them since I don't know Kreyol and most of them don't know English and they insist on replying to me in broken English. They seem very stand-offish and cold and finally I asked a Haitian girl I worked with what their fucking problem is with me, is it because I'm white or some shit and she said "They probably think you're a Frenchman. Haitians hate French people."

Yeah, they're definitely light years better than our domestic Dindus, but they have Hindu-level social skills.

Unlike you, the U.S. I live is Israel puppet, and you're just a puppet of a puppet.

Haitians are hit and miss because it's an ex slave colony so you have ancestry from all over Africa.

Yeah, this, exactly this, they don't cause any trouble and don't bother anyone, but they're fucking rude.

To add: latest house which is next to my mother in-law the professional cleaners brought in that clean out bodies were fucking going in then running out every 5 minutes vomiting at how bad the house stank. Neighbors left their fucking houses because the area smelled so bad while the house was being cleaned. The ERA company failed to check up on them and it got to the point where they pulled out the drywall, insulation, flooring and had the fucking house rebuilt on the inside just so it was inhabitable again. Read that shit again. Tore the house almost down just to rebuild because everything was so fucking filthy.

>Dominicans are loud and annoying

It's a Carribean thing. Don't let Cubans or Puerto Ricans tell you only Dominicans do it because they do it too. It just means we know how to have a good time.

Yeah, I actually agree. I live in north NJ and there's a ton of both here. I work with a bunch of Haitians and they're all well spoken, hard working, /fit/ guys with good character.

Dominicans, Puerto rocks, and Colombians act like niggers.

>Haitians
Fucking ruined PR, which is an impressive feat in itself. Worst of the worst type of island nigger.

Dominicans are people from a third-world country who are trying to achieve a minimum level of human development.
Haitians are literally sub-humans. Koko the gorilla would be the smartest ape of the island.

Potato and Potatoe. But Haiti is a cesspool and RepDominicana is a great place to spend some days... inside the resort.

OP faggot, Haiti does not even have an army, or infrastructure, if Dominicans wanted they would have wiped them out long time ago, most food Haiti eats comes from Dominicans Rep, Dominicans could just starve Haiti if they wish.

Try to find a building in Haiti like the picture related, building in Dominican Rep

What do you think about this, Puerto Ricans?

Quads confirm

it isnt
its just people without education that do that shit

im not annoying or loud

Bergen County? Douchemont here. Nice quads btw.

>Try to find a building in Haiti like the picture related, building in Dominican Rep
mmm
is that building already complete?

i think i saw a project like that still in construction

Clifton. Sup jerseybro.

Not to get too OT but have you noticed more Trump support than you did McCain here? I have been seeing a bunch of Trump bumper stickers and lawn signs.

Ave. Tiradentes 32 Silver Sun, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Go look at it

>loud

Go to italy or southern spain

Both Haiti and Puerto Rico are failed states, what else is there to say?

Sure DR is corrupt but it's technically rising up in paper.

This thread is dildos.

Medium is best you faggots

>Both Haiti and Puerto Rico are failed states, what else is there to say?

Buen dicho.