How do we solve world hunger Sup Forums?

How do we solve world hunger Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7zTb_-fzVc#t=26m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop living in places where there's no food.

starve them to death

We, as a species make more than enough food to feed the entire planet three to four times over pretty much every year. The only reason people starve is lack of access to the food, rather than lack *of* food. The best solution to this is to implement a socioeconomic order where people are allowed equal and common access to all resources! A collective ownership of the means of production, if you will

Why do we have to?

If they're so hungry how is the population growing

Birth control in the third world and stop handing out food aid.

Kill everyone who can't afford food.

this is golden

Because people in impoverished areas have 5-6 kids instead of 1-2 like in wealthy nations. When they're still ultra-reliant on family labor for subsistence farming, of course they're gonna have a shitload of kids. Giving people free and open access to resources of all kinds would drop that birthrate dramatically.

pretty much this

That's a stopgap though, and doesn't even begin to address the root of the problem. Not to mention you can't really widely enforce birth control use.

Stop giving niggers free food so they stop multiplying during famines.

WE BE THE SALARIANS BRUH AND THEY BE THE KROGAN

You give them choripanes

You don't, people in 3rd world shitholes just need to stop making kids they can't feed.

Even full on genocide like in Rwanda barely makes a dent in a curve like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7zTb_-fzVc#t=26m13s

Skip to 26m and 13s to see this poor fuck that had 15 kids.

Yeah I guess if you think of the Krogans as Askari, that's a pretty accurate analogy.

Except aren't the Salarians also prodigious breeders, but only live to be like 45 tops because of their metabolism or somethin dumb like that?

Soylent Green.

sam?

No. Nick.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

The easier option is to hand them guns man.
Just end their suffering, While we get to see it livestreamed mate.

The middle part of the 20th century was basically entirely this. It didn't work.

Then just hand them bigger guns.

No, I'm Sam

I mean South Africa did develop a nuke, but,

God, actually, this concept must drive Sup Forums insane? Israel helping an African nation build nukes. Its like a confluence of every conspiracy most people here believe.

Stop sending starving people food. Eventually they'll either learn to farm or die. Either way solves the food problem.

>don't send in gibsmedats
>niggers have to adapt or starve
Problem solved.

They got their independence, let them solve their own problems, independently. Knowledge and know-how is there for whoever wants it, they have zero excuses. It's all up to them.

Well i don't feel like entering a nuclear-winter.
But maybe sterilize them until they stop increasing in the Billions.
And if they become too problematic we could always rely on our technological advantage just like the good ol' times.

What for? I'm not hungry

Kill all the starving people.

They'll have more and more kids though. Even with food aid, most of the continent is on the verge of starvation all the time, so they have more kids so they can subsistence farm better. Do you not see the problem here? Taking away what's already a very paltry amount of food is going to make the scenario worse rather than better.

You're a shitty racist, and you want less black people. You get less black people by giving them less incentive to have children. That means good access to food, water, housing, health care (especially family planning), and education, and that results in less kids being born because they don't have to rely on a gigantic family to till the soil. Does this not make sense to you?

They shit their bed, now they must lie in it. Africans didn't want to be governed by european nations anymore, so no more "good access to food, water, housing, health care, and education" until they develop it themselves.

we dont
unless you want even more niggers

How is it if there's so little food in the world that the poorest laziest Americans can have enough to balloon to 509 pounds?

I say America should stop giving free food to those who don't work and instead sell excess food at fair market value to places that are in droughts

Would solve the Laziness nigger and obesity problems and make some money on the side

They didn't really shit their bed though, but I'm not going to argue colonialism/neocolonialism with fascists, because you're flatly wrong on the subject.

But, even if I relent that the bed has in fact been shit in (the person doing the shitting is not the part I'm willing to debate with you), Africa still exists in the world. You're not going to somehow isolate the entire continent. If you're so terrified of migrants, the solution you're proposing here is going to create more, not less.

We have a collective responsibility to try to at least clean the sheets, you know.

There is no hunger here.
If Africans are still starving because they won't use a rubber then suck to be them.

They wanted to be free of civilized rule, now they can fix their own problems, we are no longer responsibility for their utter inability to create a sustainable state. If niggers want to eat they either have to grow it themselves or produce something of equal value and buy it themselves. The knowledge for national development is available to any nation, all they have to do is implement it. If they can't or won't, it's their own responsibility, and they will starve as a result of their failing.

Bleeding heart retards who keep sustaining their failed states are doing far more harm than "shitty racists" ever could.

Who cares when niggers will starve in a jungle.

>they wanted to be free of civilized rule

That's not what happened. The people of Africa got fucking sick of 90% of their countries' wealth being exported to another continent.

If I were flatly wrong on the subject it should be very easy to prove me wrong, no?

>You're not going to somehow isolate the entire continent.
Worked for the last few millenia and where there is a will there is also a way. All you have to do is remove the incentive (asylum, i.e. free everything forever, even if the asylum claim is rejected), and 95% won't even try to come anymore.

>We have a collective responsibility to try to at least clean the sheets, you know.
Why? Who gave us this "collective responsibility"?

Kill the poor.

Slit your own throat.

let the hungry die

By killing the hungry.

I don't like this picture.

>We have a collective responsibility to try to at least clean the sheets, you know.

No we don't. People like you treating them like retarded children are making it worse for them in the long run.

The solution to Africa's problem must come from African themselves. They can keep on the same disastrous course or fix their shit, there is no middle ground.

We dont.
We have tried and all we got was more niggers.
The more food they have the more the reproduce.

All of us need to an hero. It's your thread OP so you first and the rest of us will be right behind you.

Im fine with world hunger. If people in africa keep having children then they need more food simple as that

Send whites and build an infrastructure in all of those countries. If you notice on that map, the color of the country corresponds to how long whites have had influence there. The obvious flukes are Mongolia, which is run by mosquitoes, Afghanistan, which is an entire country of inhospitable mountains and poppy fields, and Cambodia, where they killed everybody who knew how to do anything.

Just ship white people to those places and they'll improve.

Dont this is just natural selection you retard.

Reforms made to the United Nations and a worldwide effort to impose nuclear desalination on Africa to make it x10 less of a hellhole, in turn generating trillions for the world economy by having new, strong, independent African economies able to produce their own food.

That's how. But I know that's not gonna happen without someone committed and charismatic to kick the UN's arse into gear.

The general rule of thumb here is that the higher the coloured population is, the more likely it is they'll be malnourished.

I'd say it's perfect as it is.