Trump says US should accept Russia in Crimea

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article92919217.html

>"“I have no relationship with Putin,” the Republican presidential nominee said several times during an interview on ABC’s “This Week” that aired on Sunday; The Daily Beast this week uncovered a 2013 interview with Trump in Moscow in which he said, “I do have a relationship” with Putin"

Trump directly contradicts himself about his relationship with Putin:
youtube.com/watch?v=3pzYmsDlngs

I guess we know why he doesn't want to show us his Tax Returns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ&t=0m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U mad bro? The U.S. better team up with one of these countries. When WWIII comes I want Russia on my side.

who gives a shit faggot. we're all voting trump here. we fucking meme'd him into this shit.

Crimea has a Russian majority and historically belonged to the Russian Empire until the Soviet Union fell apart.

Like it or not Crimea legitimately belongs to Russia.

Was it true that America intervened and were propping up someone who wasn't going to be democratically elected - some neo-nazi type?

russia already controls it and Ukraine is not strong enough to take it back.

We either accept that Crimea is Russian, or get in a war with Russia. Because just pretending Crimea isn't russian, solves nothing.

There was somewhere around a 97% favorable vote to repatriating with Russia anyway before they were annexed IIRC, so really it solves nothing to try and take the land back from the Russians.

Yes, they actually think that a fascist who helped Nazi Germany to occupy Soviet Ukraine is a national hero.

And they like to conveniently to forget the holocaust.

>a fascist who helped Nazi Germany to occupy Soviet Ukraine
Who exactly are you referring to here?

He's a flip flopper. That's why #imwithher

Stepan Bandera, a major Nazi cooperator.

wow, i never thought id see the day that americans willing bend over and take that fat russian cock. times have changed lol

Historically it was an Islamic Khanate until being annexed by Russia at the end of the 18th century.

Australia has been Anglo longer than Crimea has been Russian

Historical Ukraine never even existed.

It's as real a country as Lithuania

Kiev was the capital of Rus

It's surprisingly refreshing to see a Lithuanian hating on Nazis and Nazi cooperators. Doesn't Lithuania hold the record for the highest ratio of Jewish deaths within a country?
So many Lithuanian Jews fled before World War 2 and came to settle over here in South Africa.

It's pretty clear that Trump meant they each have friendly regard for the other, and needs to clarify for hyperventilating retards that they don't play Red Alert 2 together every night

*Doesn't Lithuania hold the record for the highest ratio of Jewish deaths within a country during WW2.

Hillary has accepted money from Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Yet no one has said a word about the millions of dollars she received. #youracuck

Kievan Rus was annexed by the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. The name Ukraine is non-existent in history of Eastern Europe until the 20th century.

We were occupied too you know, and you can find a fascist Nazi sympathizer in any country, even Vatican City.

But unlike Ukraine we the Lithuanian majority who see their own country men selling us out to Communists and Nazis not as national heroes but traitors.

I think that it's Poland, but not too sure.

>USA should drop everything to fight Russia over a fucking province that is basically Russia anyway which voted to leave and essentially become part of Russia

Yeah, I don't fucking think so.

OP image is a shop, I can tell from the pixels and from having seen a few shops in my time.

Good to know that. Family's from Kaunas.

and before that it was Greek
and before that Gothic
in the end, Russians won it fair and square by annihilating Muslim slavers
I have no idea what are you crying about, or appealing to

>And they like to conveniently to forget the holocaust.
lol, yea ok buddy

I don't care about Ukraine. Putin could kill every man, woman, and child in that entire "country" and I wouldn't waste a minute thinking about it. It's frankly none of our business.

Honestly can't blame them. USSR was never going to let Ukraine be independent before or after the black and white armies were crushed. Ukrainian nationalism is retarded on the eastern side regardless

>Out of approximately 208,000-210,000 Jews, an estimated 190,000–195,000 were murdered before the end of World War II (wider estimates are sometimes published), most between June and December 1941. More than 95% of Lithuania's Jewish population was massacred over the three-year German occupation

If Panama said the US could not use the canal anymore or if it was threatened we would do the same thing. It about protecting your military power projection.

Which US state will he give to the Russians?

u guys had the method down congrats

You made a mistake, now apologize.

Nice.

We should do this to the muzzies.
Muslim holocaust when?

We should just let Russia control all of Europe seems like they would be the only ones to uncuck it.

>a presidential candidate could NEVER have ended a relationship that would have been inappropriate in his transition to world leader.
>clearly he must be lying
notice how he didn't say
"I have never had a relationship with Putin"

He meant "no relationship" as in "no political relationship or allegiance" with Putin.

He's literally being called a traitor, that's what he was responding to.

God I hate the fucking media.

THE BALLOTS, CRIMEA. HAND THEM OVER

I'm fucking impressed by those numbers - and I have family that survived these events.

Brexit voted to leave EU
Crimea voted to join Russia

Why would you shit on one country's right to self determine, and not the other?

I would rather have my president have a relationship with Russia than saudi arabia

>He's literally being called a traitor, that's what he was responding to
youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ&t=0m30s

Thanks Sherlock, would have never guessed

Because (((democracy))) is only good when it helps the NWO globalists.

He said he'd consider recognising it as Russian when he's president, not that it should be done right now.

Not that any of this matters, what is anyone going to do about it? Go to war with Russia over some small peninsula in an irrelevant easter european country?

Are you willing to acknowledge the possibility that he meant that form the start of his political career onward he had never spoken with Putin and didn't know him in a diplomatic sense?

That is nowhere near the same thing
Crimea is a chunk of land whereas the panama canal is something that America literally built and paid for on it's own. If we had never built it Panama would be one of the poorest countries in the world. That faggot Reagan gave it to them and should be erased from the history books just ffor that alone.
Crimea is Ukranian clay, the people there held a referendum that wasn't legal and because the government point blank told them it meant shit because they never had it legalized they would not secede the land to the Ruskies.
Putin needs that land because it's his way to the baltic sea and without it their power there is almost nonexistant so Russia invaded and stole it.
Russia has 0 right to the clay, if anything the people living there who want to be poor commieshits so bad should move to Russiastan, it's not like they're hurting for land and we all know Russia would be more than happy to spend a little money on building a city or town if it meant getting more free slaves.
Anyone who tries to say that Russia isn't doing anyhting wrong either
a)Is a dirty commie russiaboo
b)Doesn't know half of what they pretend to know about the thing and as such can't tell their head form their ass
>mfw brainwashed Putinboos with Russian IP's try to lie about how great it is in Russiastan and how Russia dindu nuffins then 5 minuets later Russians who don't have KGB cock up their ass say how bad it really is and doesn't like the fact that their country is stealing land wasting their GDP
>I don't care about one of the whitest countries on earth with one of the most homogeneous bloodlines left in Europe
What's it like being a shitskin

>largest country in the world
>still wants more landmass

Russia is jewish as hell.

There will be a deal in the near future which will exchange acknowledgement by Assad and Russia of Israeli legal ownership of the Golan Heights in exchange for American acknowledgement of Russian ownership of Crimea.

Screenshot this

>makes a statement
>hurr durr look at this three year old sound bit that "contradicts"
Kill yourself you shill faggot

What, are you trying to convince me to like them?
>they actually think that a fascist who helped Nazi Germany to occupy Soviet Ukraine is a national hero.
If you were occupied by Jewish Bolsheviks... oh wait, you were, you're just a cuck.
>And they like to conveniently to forget the holocaust.
Well it's pretty easy to forget something that never happened

I suggest you check history of Crimea because what you wrote is biggest pile of bullshit ITT
also geography (Crimea is on Black Sea)