Are Arabs basically sand orcs?

Are Arabs basically sand orcs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Argentines
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because orcs are actually somewhat decent at fighting.

> using lord of the rings as a reference point when discussing world politics.

Still mad about "muh 4000 dead soldiers"?

As for yemenites are original arabs from way before islam. They are nomadic people and have a unique culture to other arabs such as iraqis like me who were arabized after the islamic conquests.

Children come here. They have no true concept of how the world is.

No they're more like goblins. Black people are like orcs.

LoTR is based off of Scandinavian folklore and Goblins in Scandinavian folklore were based off of Arabs. Chinks were elves. I can't remember what niggers were but they were bad anyway. Orcs and Goblins were the same thing in the LoTR books.

>not realizing that fantasy races have always been based off of real life counterparts

We're not mad. All the American soldiers I talk to think your people are literal garbage. They think you're useless. Usually soldiers have some respect for their enemies, but Kebabs are just all around shit it seems. No one on Earth respects Arab fighting abilities.

>Goblins in Scandinavian folklore were based off of Arabs. Chinks were elves.
You are literally retarded

>Chinks were elves.

Yemen has no true rivers in the entire country so they have to build cities high up on top of these boulders around springs that are only wet half the year. They're called "wauds"

>Chinks were elves.

Finns were elves. High Elvish is based off Finnish.

you have to go back to your beloved sand

>Americsn reading comprehension

He said Chinks were elves in folklore

It's funny you say that because literal garbage usually end up in the US Marines because they're either too stupid or too poor to get real civilian jobs.

>muh war heroes
Yeah, war heroes get butt blasted by ragheads and jungle chinks despite having the most advanced millitary technology.

> yfw hes right and you're the retard

fuckin ireland, can't even farm potatoes properly, the easiest fucking crop in the world to grow, gtfo with this shit-tier analysis of tolkien

>British spelling

It's true. I read it on pol so I don't have a source but it makes sense to me. Elves always were hairless and lean, so asian. Goblins were dirty, brown and evil so Arabs.

orcs were germans

>iraqis like me

Hmm...

>only wet half the year.

Explains a lot about islam.

Does it say where their water comes from in that village?

Every fucking thread someone from a nordic country, germany or UK defending mudslimes. Just fuck my shit up

Does that mean I have to go to Malmö as it is arab property now?

Well, given that Finns are.. you know, epicanthally gifted, this is sort of true.

I'll have you know it was a shit tier analysis of Scandinavian folklore which Tolkien based LoTR off of.

Says the argentinian. Your country is so overrun with arabs you literally have had an arabic president.

Elves were also superior warriors and beautiful.

Does not compute with orientals.

yes convince them aswell

>Finns arent chinks

You tacitly admit that Arabs are garbage by leaving your homeland to suckle off of our countries.

I'm telling you what veterans have told me. And they tell me you're a bunch of losers.

And no. American soldiers can wreck your family's shit any time. And they probably did, because why else are you bothered enough to post?

???

>Being this fucking stupid.

What is it 4000 u.s soldiers dead in iraq and afganistan vs 500,000+ dead iraqis

lol how was their military in gulf war/2 iraq etc ?

But yeah muh arabs so gr8 at fighting woo woo!

If we didn't have such shit rules of engagement the middle east would be a glass parking lot

>I bet the evil hordes who want to conquer the world and destroy civilization as we know it live here.

kek

LOTR wasn't based on Scandinavian folklore or races as Sup Forums understands it. Tolkien was writing about industrialisation and progress (orcs) destroying tradition and the oldways (hobbits) and a bunch of other things.

The Nazis actually wrote letters to him to ask about his heritage etc and he wrote back a snarky letter that if you read between the lines he didn't like them. google search 'Nazi Tolkien letter' or something I'm sure you can find it. Anyways, Tolkien was interested in linguistics which is what the LOTR story came out of

That's not impressive it's a somewhat logical reaction to being raided constantly by other arabs
It didn't get built in a generation or 5 it was over dozens.
And it's still shit the whole thing isn't even covered by buildings
whites or east asians would have use most if not all of such a small area

Jebus christ, where did these people grow their food back in the middle ages (that ended roughly 30 years ago in arabia).

"Our countries"? Please, the US is 2nd world compared to scandinavia.

If you don't want us coming here you have to stop invading our countries man. I have to thank you for that invasion though, I really do love living here.

>it's true because it makes sense to me

are you aware how retarded you are?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Argentines

That village looks pretty comfy desu senpai

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Why does Scandinavia have to feed hundreds of thousands if not millions of sandniggers because of wars started and mostly fought by the US?

And if it was just feeding you, that would be ok, but you and your descendants are planning to stay here forever, ruining our genepool in the process.

This. Even children's books do this. Look at Brain Jacques. There are vermin people and kindly folk.

>Vermin
Retarded but strong and have large numbers. Constantly killing eachother over petty bullshit.

>Everything else
BUILD A RED WALL ABBY

They are herders not farmers.

You're just an annoyed Arab aren't you?

4000 dead soldiers is too much considering you being a superpower invading a literal 3rd world shithole with mostly flat desert terrain. It was embarrassing to watch to be honest.

It just shows that american soldiers are not half as good as they're pumped up to be. But I guess that's what you get when recruit garbage too stupid or unskilled to get a real job.

Disclaimer: I'm Iranian

Arabs would make fine soldiers if their countries had military tradition and training. The Iraqi Army was recruiting patriotic and motivated young Iraqis in the early years following the Iraq War but the constant bombings, destabilization, and corruption of the army led to a total lack of respect of the Iraqi Army. All their recruits are basically the deadshits they find on the streets that are just looking for food and somewhere to sleep.

US military is a meme too though. Both the Taliban and Al Qaeda factions are now stronger than ever.

And it's nothing to do with rules of engagement limiting the US. It's a limit you have to put on yourselves because otherwise it makes it ok for everyone else to cross the line.

Do you ask rats in your garbage to respect your property and leave? No, you make them leave, or kill them.

Elves were not always the stereotype of tall intelligent master race type.
They were origionally more like troubled smurfs. Ugly creatures much like goblins

Where are the plants the animals eat? Three desert shrubs per square kilometer is not going to sustain a sheep herd.

LOL! Funny you say that because I am thinking about moving to Copenhagen. I just don't enjoy living in Oslo anymore. I've always loved Copenhagen though, it really makes Oslo look like a small no-culture town.

As for the refugees. No one forced you to accept us/them. Even I think there's too many of us here now.

looks like a comfy desert level

I know but what does that have to do with your terrorist ass going back to the sand from where it came from?
>using as example one of the worst (if not the worst) presidents Argentina has ever had
>overrun by arabs
lol, look up the numbers
although I do think we have too many, I wonder how much more developed we would be if those inmigrants had been european instead

Pastoralists, mate

Arab here. Yemen is a special case, they're running out of water and within 10 years will have no more groundwater. The next refugee crisis will probably come from Yemen.

As for where they get their plants from: Farmers usually live in greener parts of Yemen.

Anglo-Saxon folklore mostly, though with plenty of Nordic influence.
Aelfar or elves were mystical beings of the forest in both cultures with no real basis in reality aside from wild men away from society.
Dvergar or dwarves, well aside from fantasy they have no physical representation in folklore (citation Cornell Uni. Viking lecture -"Viking cosmology")
Orcar where we get "Orc" from means invader in Anglo-Saxon

>Arab here.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF NORWAY

My point was that you're so overrun with arabs you've had an arab president. Him being shitty is irrelevant to my point. Wikipedia says at least 1,5 million argentinians have arab roots. That would be considered overrun.

Thought I should mention that Elvish is more Welsh and Celtic than Finnish.
The compendium has his influences listed.

Nope. I love living here man. Comfy as fuck.

Your description of iraqi soldiers is basically what happens when whatever country is destabalised and invaded. Most soldiers throughout history are, or become deadshits. War is hell, it makes demons of us all

>The next refugee crisis will probably come from Yemen.

Can't wait, Eurofags thing that this wave was bad. Yemeni are literally the worst of the arabs.

Then again, it might be open season on ay-rabs by then.

Depends what kind of Orcs. I'd say yes for WFB orcs. I think they are more like beastmen maybe I'd say chaos dwarves but that gives them too much credit and then niggers be the orcs.

Everybody take note.
This is what happens when you suck up all your natural resources around you and dont do anything to help the situation, such as crop rotation, or fertilizing the soil.

This is what your own place will look like after hundreds of years of sucking it dry of everything, drinking all the water, eating all the food, killing all the wild life, WHOOPS LANDS SHIT TIME TO MIGRATE! SURELY WE WILL GET IT RIGHT THE NEXT TRY!

Not saying this as some hippy horse shit, but its the truth when you dont give a fuck about things, just look at cities. What food or water do cities actually produce? Look at California, cant even into water filtering the ocean water to use and constantly on fire.

>muh US invaded and destroyed muh country

I agree with you but I think it kind of cycles back and forth. Iranian military is now full of the most useless people in the country but back when Saddam invaded all the middle class and educated signed up. There was such an overwhelming pool of recruits that there were qualified engineers driving ambulances on the front lines. (my point isn't that they make better ambulance drivers, my point is that all levels of society could be utilized for the war effort).

Iraqi Army and the SAA are deadshit armies. Anyone motivated for the cause joins the Al Hashd brigades in Iraq the Syrians join the NDF

I'm pretty sure that this was a map in call of dooty black ops

More like sand Orkz

Honestly, that village is pretty cool.

>That would be considered overrun.
Wat France is overrun, nit us.
Besides these are 1,5 million people with arab roots, not pure arabs, they have had generations to finally integrate into the Argentinian population, they are not your "refugee" extremists welfare loving arabs from nowdays
None of this makes a case in your favor for invading Scandinavia to live off of the welfare they can provide, when was the last time Norway bombed the middle east?
Fucking sandniggers man...

>Yemenis being the worst

I don't think so I think they're intelligent and hard working compared to the other Peninsula Arabs which are lazy and spoiled. This is the stereotype in Iran at least

>muh war heroes
>muh veterans
>muh vietnam
>muh afghanistan
>muh iraq
>muh failure after failure since the 60s.

The US Military is what you get when you give people who are only smart enough to wash dishes and wait in civilian life access to the world's most advanced millitary technology.

Garrila warfare is hard to fight . But serriously all the world know that arabs are shit people . Any Brown skin people is shitty . Like every one know that already.

>muh dead country

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Orcs were based on mongols. At least warcraft orcs are.

Where/how the fuck do they grow things?

I didn't invade though. I was accepted to come and reside here. And what makes you think I am on welfare sudaca?

How about you worry about your ever declining shithole of a country rather than give scandinavians advice on how to run theirs?

Protip: as bad as france is, the worst muslim ghettoes there don't even look close this shit in your "country".

But Asians are beautiful in an Elvic sense and great warriors

Norway isn't dead though. It makes the dumpster you lived in look like a 3rd world country at this point. Yeah, I'm a norwegian citizen now bro. That is my country. Not Iraq.

not so smart architects?

>so little pride in his own failed nation he has to parasite off of Scandinavia's successes

you are the norwegian now

>muh 4000 dead soldiers
Compared to how many dead sandniggers?
Oh that's right, Iraw only lasted a few weeks against the US.

>Redwall

Based

Why do I hae to have pride in the country I was born in just because I was born there? I love Norway, don't care for Iraq. Maybe you if you sent over some of your politicians to Norway they'd learn how to run a country? Because it is looks now, you're a fucking joke.

Yes?

>shielding himself behing Norway's flag
>the sandnigger thinks he's Norwegian
lol
Wanna compare my shithole of a country to your sand ridden hellish shithole? There's a reason Norway is what it is now and resembles nothing like Iraq
O'l give you a hint, it's not because of their arab population

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest the village was built up there for defensive purposes

>I'm Norwegian because I live in Norway
Tell me about how your ancestors were vikings now

1 is too much to many. We should kill them all with all the boliguayos and their brown offspring.

Norway isn't your country shitskin