What are some amazing dinosaurs cartoons?

What are some amazing dinosaurs cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uM5JN__15-g
youtube.com/watch?v=sGAixpQcqdU
youtube.com/watch?v=gr2iQ96em2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Pfz-Fqv8nbo
youtu.be/sLlibrF5DRM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZl0DTVKiEQ
theguardian.com/science/lost-worlds/2014/jul/24/kulindadromeus-feathers-dinosaur-birds-evolution-siberia-russia
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/07/140724-feathered-siberia-dinosaur-scales-science/
youtube.com/watch?v=PbSIsDRiuTw
youtube.com/watch?v=HkMCYae7ua4
youtube.com/watch?v=aX0S03s8TsU
youtube.com/watch?v=G3VqcTDf6l4
youtube.com/watch?v=SqgJ6wzSW8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

land before time 1

that's about it.

>not feathers

ugh

what the scientists say: after years of analyzing fossil samples from different eras we've found evidence that certain types of dinosaurs had layers of primitive feathers covering their bodies.

what people understand: BREAKING NEWS! ALL DINOSAURS HAD FEATHERS AND COULD FLY, JUST ASK THIS SCIENTIST!

Where my pterosaur toons at?!

Adult T-rexes were so big that they certainly didn't need feathers. Juvenile T-rexes however may have had feathers.

I can believe that some dinosaurs had a layer of fuzzy down, certainly juveniles. But fully developed bird feathers like I've been seeing people push? Nah m8

feathers as you know them didn't exist back in the cretaceous era, took million of years to become what they look like today, proto-feathers looked more like strands of hair than modern bird feathers, but fuck science, is not like anyone gives a shit.

Dinosaur office

Haven't seen it in forever by I did enjoy it most of the time

He'll I'm going to watch a few right now

>this

>Dinosaurs for Hire
My muhfuffin nigguh! I used to rent that game all the time!

youtube.com/watch?v=uM5JN__15-g

youtube.com/watch?v=sGAixpQcqdU

>some faggot
>speak of "theories" and stuff he got from online blogs
>fallout references
>fanart
>at least cgi is kinda cool
I guess if I also made a youtube video it could be taken as serious evidence.

It's nice to see stop motion dinosaurs live on
I'll probably follow suit

came here to post this

you're doing user's work man

>it didn't mention the Turok comics
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But hey, at least people know about Robert J. Sawyer's stuff. He wrote another kickass book with dinosaurs in it, it's about time travel. Can't remember the name though

...the first Archaeopteryx feather found in 1860 was a full, asymmetrical flight feather.

Sure, it couldn't use it properly without an alula, but modern feathers existed all the way back to the Late Jurassic, around 170ish mya.

Of course, you'd only expect them on small theropods, and the more developed feathers are only in the Deinonychosaur/Alvarezsaur lineage.

In other words, yeah. Adult 'rexes probably didn't have them. Juveniles might, BUT we're pretty sure Nanotyrannus (which are probably juve rexes) were naked.

Ceratopsians? No fucking way. Closest you'd get were the for-sexual-display tail quills of Protoceratops. Full Tricera? Nope.

I recognize that area from the bloodborne dlc

youtube.com/watch?v=gr2iQ96em2w

>40K MPH
>slow dramatic fireball
It would have been more like a blinding flash then vaporisation if you were close enough the see it directly.

Show was kinda lame but the intro is 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfz-Fqv8nbo

youtu.be/sLlibrF5DRM

>2 posts in

What OP says: lets talk dinosaur cartoons

What posters understand: feathers, feathers, feathers

If you made this could you add Dinoriders?

And the jurassic park ride reminds me of
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZl0DTVKiEQ

Kyoryuger

>Youtube invalidates and references any information the video might have
>paleoart is now fanart
>blogs
AYYYYYYY

theguardian.com/science/lost-worlds/2014/jul/24/kulindadromeus-feathers-dinosaur-birds-evolution-siberia-russia

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/07/140724-feathered-siberia-dinosaur-scales-science/

Dink
It had a top tier waifu Amber unlike that other cartoon with the triceratop slut

>No Serendipity
Shit list
youtube.com/watch?v=PbSIsDRiuTw

>OP: posts about dinosaur cartoons
>Anons: "Look how much I know about paleontology, i have a grasp of this basic fact that everyone knows and i pretend to get triggered by seeing dinosaurs without feathers to show how smart i am even though dinosaurs are basically the only thing i know anything about"

Someone is bad he doesn't know about dinosaurs

I can't believe how creative and how watchable this cartoon is.

>TREY the Uneducated Kneejerking Autist
Post literally anyone else you idiot.

Am I really the only one who remembers this gnarly spin off of eek the cat.
It was about three dudes who were basically a dinosaur a-team. Also it's intercut with a pair of little cavemen trying today survive one of whom was voiced by bigger from nerds. Great fucking cartoon

>Dinosaur Floofs
eeeeee!

Aka, don't expect die hard religious manic came up a legit resource other than copy and paste/parroting others' information.

>no Dinosaur Train
For shame Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=HkMCYae7ua4

Used to watch this all the time when I was a kid. Still vaguely remember the opening jingle for it and Eek.

That's not really accurate, feathers can both insulate and decrease heat.
Plus giant mammals such as megatherium are always depicted with fur.

youtube.com/watch?v=aX0S03s8TsU

extreme dinosaurs
dinosaucers

Saurian's T-Rex is probably my favorite feathered reconstruction. Has this sorta regal lion-ish quality and the bird of prey coloring is classier then the "Durr, all feathered dinosaurs were colored like parrots regardless of environment or niche" stuff you sometimes see.

yep yep yep

The Triceratops is just a dick

I agree!

It's a far more believable reconstruction you can find, since as a predator, a T-Rex would probably need duller colors to blend into its surroundings when hunting.

>Nobody remembers the Terrible Thunderlizards

You all make me sick.

>Dinopark Tycoon
good to see this game get love. I remember it in middle school

Land Before Time 1 - 7
That one episode of The Legend of Tarzan

DENVER
THE LAST DINOSAUR

HE'S MY FRIEND AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.

Murdered

I remember them.

THE TERRIBLE THUNDER LIZARDS! DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN, DUN-DUN-DUN!

Plus, those cavemen they were always hunting down and how one of those cavemen annoyed the hell out of the other because his inventions kept on fucking with him.

>no one's posted "Rite of Spring".
youtube.com/watch?v=G3VqcTDf6l4

youtube.com/watch?v=SqgJ6wzSW8k

That thing screams Imaishi left to right.
All it's missing is some giant robots and some slutty angels.

National Geographic isn't a science journal.