Would you consider 45 sexual partners too much

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10883081
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At once? yes

Ask your mum

RARE

Based roachmenistan

Most sex workers would probably get through that many in two months.

I knew a girl who fucked our entire basketball team in high school after a game once. I think she got molested as a kid, she's a meth addict last I heard

No, I'd consider myself doing quite well.

Yes
44 too many to be exact

I hear massive amounts of sexual partners is the only way to counteract the effects of zika.

I've had more.
Go back to Sup Forums, shit posting maple nigger. That has nothing to do with this board.

Yeah. But I'd take the girl who fucked 45 whites over a girl that fucked one nigger

aaaaaand
/thread

43 for me m8

>
fpibp

Double my score, so I'm gonna say yes, too many.

Way too many for a woman

22 non autist good looking and only had 2. i feel like i ruined it and should have gotten laid rather than having long ass relationships since i was 16

Anyone that has had more partners then their age divided by 4 is a slut. Both men and women

I know the feel brother. at age 25 here and been with 4. Feel like I wasted chances at 6x the number if I hadnt been in doomed relationships between 17 and 22

Yeah but you can still do it man, i can't i had one chance and its all gone.

Had an accident that left me a paraplegic and my gf left me... all those fucking years for nothing ita probably always going to stay at 2 for me

No fucking way she's only spread her legs for 45 strange men.

What's the formula for figuring out how many guys a girl has whored out for? The number she admits to multiplied by several factors including her age and attractiveness on a scale of 1-10.

Does anybody know the formula I'm talking about?

1 "sexual partner" is too many. That's such a dehumanizing term.

i consider 2 to be too many

Me general rule is multiply what a woman says by 3 and divide what a man says by 2.

I would like to see the one your talking about. Age would be a good factor but I dont know how attractiveness would work. I've known plenty of 5s and lower that slept with well over twice their age in men just cause they have a wet hole and there are a lot of thirsty dudes

[brohug]

it'll get better, Spainbro.

one day you'll meet a truly awesome woman, trust me.

strawpoll.me/10883081

Vote here

My girlfriend has about hundred and fifty guys before me and honestly I don't give a shit.

You do care. I'm sure you look at her when she is sleeping with disgust some nights but you're too scared to be alone

and they all paid in 30 min increments right?

Florida?

>Talk to grill a few years back
>Her and her bf have split up after 5 years because he fucked someone while they were together
>Go out with her a few times afterwards
>We start talking about perhaps going out
>Starts talking about past people she's fucked in case I find out later
>Have to really press her for even a rough estimate because she just keep saying "a few"
>"I stopped counting at 50"
>"You're 19..."
>"Yeah I know I'm now proud of it"
>"I mean how did you fuck 49 people between the time you first got fucked and 14 when you started going out with your ex"
>"Oh no, I'm not a total slut, user you have it completely wrong"
>"You'll have to enlighten me"
>"It was 24 before I started going out with Greg, the rest came while I was with him"
>"You fucked at least 26 people while you were with him and then left him because he fucked one person?"
>"Yeah, but she was a fat slag. She wasn't even as nice as me, that's why I left him. If it was some better than me I could have dealt with it easier"
>Never spoke to her again

She genuinely believed she had been undermined by him because the person he fucked had been a solid 7 whereas she was about an 8 and she was fully justified in what she had done by fucking other dudes because she "wanted to have her youth". Women absolutely baffle me.