After her prominent role in Taylor Swift's Bad Blood video, cameo in Zoolander 2...

After her prominent role in Taylor Swift's Bad Blood video, cameo in Zoolander 2, memorable appearance in the HIT Netflix series Bill Nye Saves The World, foray into vlogging with her successful youtube channel and influential KODE WITH KLOSSY seminars, does Karlie Kloss have a future in major motion pictures?

How would you cast her?

Into a lake

Anus cast after I pump and dump.

If you were a true Kloss fan you would know she has a television series upcoming.

Such a smart and talented woman!

She would be Kushana in a live-action NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind movie saga.

classic Sup Forums

how can men even complete?

Please enlighten me!

Anybody else confused by society? Half the girls claim they are being disrespected, half the girls keep wearing shit like these high heels which are "fuck me" shoes originating from some fucked up womens fashion of showing they are wealthy enough to not have to do real work.

Girls wanna flash their ass on instagram for the $$$, but mention their ass in real life and its wrong.

Fuck, this, shit. Somebody start holocaust 2.0, plz.

giv giant gf

It's called Hollywood Movie Night and she watches movies with her friends and then talks about it afterwards.

I'd like to prokreate with Klossy.

She's nice to look at and sometimes OK to watch cook but that sounds worse than Angry Joe movie reviews.

she watches the movies in her panties

based givposter

I'm sure they watch dumb stuff and have terrible opinions but I'll watch every episode regardless

Will she mail them to me afterwards? Preferably after watching a movie with lots of girl on girl action so they'd be nice and wet.

kek

>How would you cast her?

id cast her in the new star trek as a bisexual vulcan princess.

TDKR?

being frustrated that somethings are seemingly the same but are actually different is a sure symptom of autism. there are all kinds of people, buddy.

Post her pits and we'll see.

They're rather sublime

y-you too~

Eh. There are better celeb pits on hot girls. I don't like super skinny girl pits but I'd still give them a sniff but I wouldn't cast her in anything where she shows them gratuitously

bisexuality is illogical

It's not hard to understand. Feminists promote body positivity and anti-slut shaming but shame men for staring or saying anything. They want to have their cake and eat it too. They want male attention but from the right men and everyone else needs to keep their comments under their hats. I agree. I think men should stop giving slutty girls attention for being slutty and it would solve a lot of problems we have in our society. It would ruin women completely. A society where men stopped pursuing women, giving them attention and stopped doing things like giving them bigger tips for being hot, positions they arent qualified for, etc. But that is never, ever, ever, ever going to happen in a million years just like getting rid of rape, hollering at women on the streets or feminists whining about every small problem they have and projecting it as an issue with society as a whole. Chill out.

You're right, Pansexuality makes a lot more sense.

Irulan in the next version of "Dune". basic blonde bimbo.

Is she retarded?

Tall girls look awkward.

>*/

she has the stealth tism

Tall girls are cute and hot!
You're just a manlet which is why you hate tall girls.

shes a big girl

Isn't she dating Kushner's brother?

And you're a fucking shitty faggot trip.

not untrue

t. 7'4" lanklet

THIS ENORMOUS WOMAN WILL DEVOUR US ALL