What's the moral of this?

What's the moral of this?

Who's the villain? I'd say the villain is god for even allowing a place like hell to exist.

stillborn babies go in a pit of fire? Really?

Why is his head so tiny?
Why are his hands so big?
How can he stitch a flag onto his body without any sort of infection or his body rejecting it?

>the villain is god for even allowing a place like hell to exist

>god wants to punish you for a life of sin.
>he does this by allowing satan to kidnap and rape your girlfriend.

Yeah, god seems like a tool

Don't think about it too hard. It's a great movie and an interesting insight into new testament christian mythology

>interesting insight into new testament christian mythology

>absolutely no references to christ whatsoever.

>what is original sin
>what is dante being unfaithful
>what is trying to comprehend an infinite omniscient entity beyond time and space

You're fucking lucky Enoch was a cool enough guy to make God not flood the world and start over after the Watchers corrupted us.

Simple story, interesting theme and subject, and nice animation. Worth watching

its still christian mythology

I guess genesis isn't christian mythology either?

So you'll be cool with it if god punishes me for my sins by letting satan rape your mother?

>Be a wise poet.
>Be born before Christ therefore sentenced to Limbo.
Vergil really got cheated in this system.

Did you break an oath to your beloved because you were weak and filled with bloodlust? Can't pick and choose m8.

Why do plebs always need a villain and a simplified moral/message to sum up a movie?

And what does that have to do with Beatrice?

>a convenient lie to explain why people are evil and can't live without god's mercy which perpetuates the priesthood
>don't give a fuck
>believing what ignorant naked apes say about the unknowable infinite
god is real and so much bigger and more complex than anything contained in made up stories. fuck anyone stupid enough to take this shit seriously

God is the ultimate kike

He sins, so God punishes him by punishing someone innocent? Beatrice was just chilling at home one minute, being faithful to her husband away at war, the next she's burning in eternal Hellfire.

>How can he stitch a flag onto his body without any sort of infection or his body rejecting it?
You could do that right now. Just keep the stitches clean or change them often.

My understanding is that God wanted redemption for Dante

>PICK AND CHOOSE

The game had a better story then GOW. Wish we got sequels.

>Who's the villain?
The retards that raped the original Alighieri's book and created this fucking stupid franchise.

did dante write this?

>How can he stitch a flag onto his body without any sort of infection or his body rejecting it?

>how do piercings work?

This isn't too bad for a one-time watch.

books are gay

>Franchise.
a game and a movie based on a game are a franchise now?