/cfg/ <MEME, PSYOPS & SUBVERSION div> I H8 JEWS EDITION

Here, we create and spread memes about the Clinton Foundation's ongoing investigation and its related topics e.g. Hillary & Bill Clinton, BLM, Soros, etc.

We use the techniques Yuri Bezmenov has talked about - the techniques the Jews/Masons/Communists have used to subvert us.

We make believable leftist (Bernfag/BLM negro/SJW/Communist/LGBTBBQ+) accounts on social media and subtly push our own narrative to spread inside their circles. Believable means that you should not be comical and overdo things. Get lost in the noise.
Our main front has been Twatter as of now, but we need agents in every front imaginable - Kikebook, Plebbit, Instagoy, 9fag, JewTube.

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/random/
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do. EX1: if you have a negro profile on Twatter, you shall follow negro musicians like Kanye West, Drake, and so on. Also search for #BlackLivesMatter and follow and retweet people from there. EX2: If you are a Bernfag on Plebbit, subscribe to: SandersForPresident, Politics, Atheism, Trees and so on.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself via saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase takes 2 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you follow these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G (embed)

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ (embed)
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj (embed)
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp (embed)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Medi Packs Fedora Starter:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj (embed)
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp (embed)

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

#####

Archive UPDATE

archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO

REPOSTING:
Template here

WE ARE THE NEW JEWS
CHAOS AND RUCKUS BE BLESSED
PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK!

PRAISE KEK!!!!

Reposting as requested some OC from Czech rep. Support!

The Arabic text states, that Mohammed fucked a pig.
Please share to raise awareness!

#MuslimsWelcome

ONLY SHILLS ASK FOR AND GIVE OUT USERNAMES!

Thank you.
Welcome aboard.

>#TrumpDebateExcuses

wtf is this shit

No problem, I will make more when I get more. Glad to be of some use.

>home*

>Debates scheduled to take place at the same time as top tier NFL games
>Trump calls bullshit on it
>liberal tears

Only the beautiful bird gets caged

Trump Tweeted that the debates are up against NFL games, which is, as anyone with a brain can tell, a complaint that NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE WILL SEE THE DEBATE.

So the Dems try to spin this that Trump is scared of debating and wants to back out.

It's ridiculous, it's clear he wants more people to see the debates cause he's going to rekt her.

Nah he's weak

Keep the memes coming lads!

Also, can I request some Sup Forums pepes? Its good for slowly interjecting them into text conversations an removing the scary factor from right wing politics

I can't wait for these kind of shitty tactics you idiots are using to fail and for Trump to lose mercilessly in November.

Sincerely, a liberal lurker voting Hillary in November.

This thread gives me a boner. A bump for OP and his mission. Deus Vult OP. Today you are not a faggot.

No kidding.

And 90% of NFL fans are most likely Trump supporters.

Can't imagine too many fucking SJWs and dykes watch football

Include the anti shill shit in OP, ie just this tagline at the top:

ONLY SHILLS WILL ASK FOR YOUR USERNAME/HANDLE/_____

TRIGGERED

>I'm totally a lurker guys
>posts

Just remember the basic opsec:
>don't reveal any account names
>don't exchange contact details
>clear exif of anything that could compromise you
>never click on honeypot links or join a chat, IRC, what ever someone suggests that could reveal your IP.

I've decided to come out from the shadows to trigger you retards.

Delete this, we need to talk
-Mike

Don't respond to shills. Filter and move on.

I'm cringing so hard on twitter

>a fucking leaf

You mean you're taking a break from blowing all your gay fuck buddies, right faggot?

OP text is fine as it is.
I always post those lines seperately.

STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS OR THEY WILL BE ABLE TO BUILD A TOILET

i'm an undecided voter, but you shills believing he's chickening out of the debates and/or is going to lose in a landslide are fucking delusional. It's going to be very close, and the swing states will be the deciding factor. No way Hillary is taking any red states, but I'm sure the Donald has a shot in some moderate blue states.

duuuuuddde creepy as fuck

I wish

Timestamp your surroundings, faggot

Stop with the canned CTRL-V responses

This is a bad one, she loves playing the victim roll. I'd recommend deleting the post before it gets out.

yessir yessir dubs dubs don't lie.

absolutely no reason to post any account names. Howver, my poison tongue seems to have kept the shills outta here so far.....

(I fucking hate jews and want them to all burn in ovens, enduring an extremely painful death, as the tallest jews instinctively grab shekels from the bodies that burn first (children, women)

I fucking hate all Jewish people. Just to be clear.

>Timestamp your surroundings, faggot

what does that even mean

It's actually the best one.

Bernie left. Focus on Jill. That way no one can say "Muh Mysogyny!"

It HELPS Clinton. She can point at it and say "see, it's just a witchhunt. I'm innocent and perfect."

Do you know what a timestamp is?

If I educate you on this, you owe me 10 USD, going rate on internet terminology.

Not really Hillary related, but funny none the less.

thanks man, I made that one, It's just photoshop, halftone pattern filer (using her campaign colours)

then you mess with the blending mode of the layers, etc, etrc We don't do advanced photoshop here, just effective!

But really I'm just an user like you, the name of the meme game is to outtput output output and worry about hits later (if at all)

Yeah, okay shill.

The fact that you don't like it says it's effective.

Bernie left.

BUT his 26 million supporters didn't.

Please use your brain.

Goddamn this is so good.

fuccin gorgeous

one of my old ones

ueheuheueh sorry that gif seemed kinda condescending, I really do like your post!!! good work keep it up1

You just exposed yourself as the Hillary agent.

Note the ID everyone YTaiNN97. He makes memes to make the anti-Hill movement look bad. Do not trust his lies.

Go back to your secert DNC cabal. We do our psyops in the open on a public board because we have nothing to hide.

Holy shit you're bad at this lmao

You've been caught. But just like your mistress you can't realize when the jig is up. You want us to focus on the weak argument Hillary can defeat, but we're not falling for it.

We focus on Election Fraud, cause it's why she's already lost this election.

We focus on Jill Stein cause Hillary can't use her #1 weapon "Muh Misogyny!"

You are too funny, faggot.

Nice proxy. Pretending to be two posters won't change the irrefutable logic. You can't bring this movement down from the inside. But go ahead and waste your time.

post a timestamp of your surroundings retard

Just give it up.

You're pathetic.

This is a good image man, relax. It shifts it to continue the internal rift between Bernie supporters and the establishment they hate so much, aka $Hillary

This image works, it's only a Bernie Vs Hillary crowd idea, it has no mentions or connection of the centipede

ok I'm thinking of a good angle for the clinton = shitty kissinger meme, thinking maybe compare her evil and dumb "accomplishments" to kissingers evil and smart accomplishments. Like say hillary is trying to be an evil genius but only succeeded in being evil.

I think it's true that it's only for a limited audience though.

That's the disadvantage of a public forum. Spies like them can join. But they can't prevail. We can expose their secrets and lies, while we have nothing to expose, we are out in the open, we're honest.

Also what do you think of this? I've been trying to improve from last time.

CONTRIBUTE OR GET OUT

ALL SPEAK NO WORK = SHILL

Don't believe their lies.
The image supports Clinton's witch-hunt narrative perfectly. That's her only defense right now.

Caught committing election fraud? Call it a witch-hunt!

We need to post arguments that can't be defeated, not weak ones that let Shills win the argument.

Great one!

woops too big