Just saw this fresh garbage

Ask me anything

Do we see her naked butt?

Why is the sky blue?

Are there any actual mummies in it? Like mummies in mummy wrappings the way they're supposed to be?

whats the ending?

Prediction for RT score?

What was the worst?

Is Tom good in it?

What's the best way to remember how to define fluid in terms of biomechanics?

yes
why is water wet?
yeah for a few bits
Tom Cruise is immortal or something and he saves his buddy from being cursed

Rate it out of 10

so the female mummy dies? and cruise the new one?

30s or 40s / Russell Crowe as Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Fuck yea at least he tries
erm
4.5/10

Would it have been better with Fraser's wit?

>yes
Good

How do you rate the first Mummy?

How hard is WW and Cars 3 are going to rape this?

This movie has had some of the lamest marketing I've ever seen. It all hinges on SHE IS BACK

SHE IS EVIL

AND SHE IS BACK FOR MORE

and shit like that. It feels so forced.

The only thing that could make it worthwhile are nude scenes. Please tell me there is frontal.

Is there a Bredan Fraser Cameo? What future movies are inevitably set up in this one?

How does it compare to the based 1999 adaptation? Is this one even worth watching for any reason?

Does Tom end up being Van Helsing?

Yes, but Cruise was also cursed by her and uses a magic sword jewel thing to live forever somehow - he's powerful, not sure if he's a new mummy exactly
Cruise is kinda funny, Fraser might not have worked as well in this
corny as shit but half decent
pretty hard I'm gonna bet
it's pg-13 bruh, no frontal
no Brendan / not sure, there was a part in a lab w shit like that but idk
The 99 one was at least charming, this one's rushed and really unengaging, character's are shit - only improvements are in the visual stuff and action / and not really m8
I don't write it off as impossible for the next movies

So what's Hyde's role

Jekyll is leader of the scary monster secret lair study facility place, he takes a serum to keep Hyde away, but he comes out for a laughable action scene were a gold painted russell crowe beats the shit out of cruise

Sounds kino. Does Tom fug the mummy

In all the scary "she's in my head bullshit" it gets a lil sexy, but nah - the romance is saved for Cruise and the stock blond bitch female lead

Did Brendan cameo?

You in Orlando?

Not OP, saw it today. Its just ok at best. Mummy chick was hot and was naked a few times, she was the best thing in the movie because she was hot. Tom becomes the god of death at the end and rides around on a horse with the guy from new girl at the end.

Wasn't awful, but not great either. Fun action, some cool cinematography. Choppy plot, secret group is poorly set up - either too poorly developed to be introduced as the running thread, or too much shown to be a mysterious thing. Weirdly, no teaser or hint at the end to connect future movies.

Also, Cruise is now half satan - he's Set's vessel, and Jekyll said they're all the same deity across religions- Set, Satan, Hades, etc.

There's like 4 scenes/instances of Cruise rushing Mummy, and her just bitch-slapping him down. Hilarious every time. But then again, I was a little drunk.

Also, in terms of "Dark Universe" set up, I'm still mildly interested. I'll follow Cruise into just about any action movie, and as dumb as the Hyde fight was, Crowe was fun enough in the role. Definitely more hyped about "in universe" movies from this over, say, Wolf-Man or Dracula Untold.

For a moment there I thought it said YUMMY...

>Crowe
The anti-fun. Why the fuck would he take a role in this campy shit, he'll ruin everything