Should I kill myself, Sup Forums?

Let me explain, you see Sup Forums, I'm a very lowly white member of society. When I was in highschool, I would do the bare minimum possible just to pass but just to let me have enough freetime at home so as you could imagine, I didn't do any homework.

To make matters worst, I was not interested in any subject either, besides World History, which I indulged myself plenty at home anyways so I did relatively good in that course. But I was always a lazy slob who didn't care for most things.

Which leads me to today, my GPA is a 2.00 and my ACT is a 20 due to the horrible decisions I made as a highschooler, not to study, not to do homework, not even doing classwork and letting my academic teammates do all of it instead.

And now colleges won't accept me cuz I'm a fucking faggot who didn't care to do good in HS.

I know my options are limited, I know that I only have 3 in this case. Go to the military, get a trade job, or fucking kill myself.

I was thinking about the latter heavily, but there's something within me that makes me not want to an hero. Perhaps it's cowardice, perhaps it's something else entirely.

I don't know. I need help, Sup Forums. You're the only board I trust as friends, and frankly the only people I can turn to now.

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Way-Men-Jack-Donovan-ebook/dp/B007O0Y1ZE#nav-subnav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

college is for us high iq superior blacks. fuck off idiot. maybe collect trash or wash cars or some shit

Yes

Go to community college. They're cheap and will accept you no matter what. After 2 years you can transfer to any college, nobody will care what you did in HS.

You should also kill yourself.

Get a trade job. Welding is great.

Also read this book and turn your life around:
amazon.com/Way-Men-Jack-Donovan-ebook/dp/B007O0Y1ZE#nav-subnav

I don't get why people think that just because they got in gear a few years later than they would have liked, it's some huge tragedy.

I mean unless you're in your sixties or something, relax.

Just join the military. It's full of knuckle dragging morons like you.

I don't get why people think that just because they got in gear a few years later than they would have liked, it's some huge tragedy.

I mean unless you're in your sixties or something, relax.

>be me
>2.0 student
>18 on ACT
>had to settle for community college
>Dropped out 4 times without graduating
>still make more than my whole highschool class

You're young you dipshit. Only the weak faggots of Sup Forums an hero.

If you decide to kill yourself you should take as many shitskins with you as possible, otherwise it's pointless. Otherwise just get a job digging ditches, skip college though and save yours and the states money and time. College will just be a waste of time. Can you hammer a nail or anything physical then their is plenty of reason to stick around. So just chill out.

>Implying suicide is a serious option

What are you? A weakling? We all make bad decisions over the course of our lifetimes. So stop being a cuck, man up and get your life together. Killing yourself will leave your friends and family scared, and instead of it ever getting better, youll end up making shit worse for everyone involved.
So no, its not a valid option. Get your shit together Senpai.

Join the military. Make yourself useful.

Start pursuing a trade career. Then begin exercising, eating right, and maintaining a 8 hour sleep schedule.

I had your mindset about life and did the above. It totally unfucked my shit

Fuck off nigger, lynch yourself. You're only going to college because of muh diversity quotas.

I know, but, I don't really want to devote my time to school ever again even though it's probably the best route for a high paying job.

Is welding a high paying profession?

>taking as many shit skins with as possible

This will lead to Hillary in the White House.

You'll never be a rockstar in any field, which requires you to start at an early age and a high degree of intelligence and dedication. But you can still hope to occupy some of the high to mid-tier echelons. The longer you wait the lower the prestige of your eventual position will be.

Nice dubs btw, but 78 is right, if I killed shitskins that would make Hillary right about what she says, thus causing undecided faggots to learn more towards her.

If I wanted to do that, I would wait until Trump is elected anyways.

I was pretty much like you ~2.0 GPA and zero motivation to do anything once HS ended.

I got a shit job in a grocery store which whipped my ass into shape. Went to community college for for a IT/networking degree, 4.0 GPA, got some certs and am sitting pretty ~5 years later with 0 debt.

You really don't need a degree in IT but ANY job will require some sort of skill to which you need to dedicate some time to hone.

Don't kill yourself op. Success is a matter of social habilities and as any hability it can be learned and perfected.

>mfw home based derivatives trader
>mfw make in one week what normies make in one year
>mfw still going around like a hobo in an old ass Honda

College is a huge waste of time and money, don't worry about not going there. It hasn't gotten me a goddamn thing.

>buy the new civic goy
>they get better each generation
>do you really want to keep driving a car with lots of miles on it and no iPhone docking station stereo device?