OH GOD SOMEBODY HELP ME I'M A WOMAN AND I FUCKED UP

OH GOD SOMEBODY HELP ME I'M A WOMAN AND I FUCKED UP

and we're supposed to cheer for this turbocunt?

Kek, get fucked Captain Tumblr

He had it coming.

>not cheering for Marvel's most popular heroine on twitter poll

Kamala is the best female character to come out of Marvel in years. obviously you're not referring to Carol.

Kind of, yeah.
Hopefully the nest few issues give some reason for her to not be objectively right.
>dude exclusively seeing major disasters in the near future
>good guys get ready for it early
>I guess it would be better to let Thanos run around on Earth until he was ready to start shit on his own terms?
>Clearly deaths only matter if its people you know and like, huh Tony?
The plots lame and retarded enough that a twist seems like a given, but never assume Bendis has reached peak laziness.

All of Bendis' favorites are on Tony's side so we're supposed to cheer for him.
Just wait until #3 and a vision goes wrong and Coint kills Banner or something.

No, she's le innocent muslim who stops le evil white males.

Kamala finished at #2.

context?

>it's a character hate circlejerk thread

Captain Marvel is supah-boring anyway

Rhodey killed She-Hulk with a misfired missile

No, apparently we're supposed to support Tony because using knowledge that a bad guy will be doing bad things somewhere is tantamount to invasion of civil liberties and playing god.

Welcome to Civil War II, where not only are both our protagonists complete morons but the sides they represent don't make sense.

No, Medusa's magnificent ass killed She-Hulk with one of Rhodey's missiles.

But that's horrible!
I'm starting to get the feeling that killing Tony Stark could solve a whole lot of issues.

And the plot is lazily stolen from Minority Report.

Medusa's ass did nothing wrong

Wait, you mean it literally reflected off Medusa's ass and killed She-Hulk?

Dear god, Marvel really won't let you kill the Inhumans.

>le
confirmed for reddit tier and not reading comics, why are you willingly wating your time?

Reminder that using knowledge of the future to justify your behavior in the present is literally Doom's entire shtick.

Could you elaborate on that?

I'm sure She-Hulk will be back. But it will be an alternate universe She-Hulk where the first time a difference between it and 616 occurs is when Jen gets plucked out of that universe.

And as we all know, Doom is doing all he does for the greater good.
He saw several futures. He saw humanity destroyed. Except under his rule.

Technically Thanos used Medusa's ass to kill She-Hulk with one of Rhodey's missiles.

Too bad so far it's only been shown to work with cosmic threats to all life on Earth.

>Killing She-Hulk with a missile that didn't obliterate everything in 100 km radius
Than god I stopped reading the most recent comics and I wait like a year, this allows me to read stuff like this from second hand and scrap those comics from my "to read" list.

Is that Byrne Doom? That sounds like Byrne Doom.

We need an image of Banner crying lifting Jen's body

Didn't the original Secret Wars show Doom taking over the world and creating a utopia?

I think it's funny that both Civil War and Civil War II the first casualty is a black male who was working with Tony Stark's enemy.

Did they kill off Miles?

Doom looked into a shitton of possible futures and the only one that didn't end with everything to go to shit was the one where he took over the world and purged negative behavior and resistance from humanity with hellfire until he created utopia.

He's an antihero. A god looked into his soul and confirmed it, don't argue about it.

you're thinking the spider-man animated series version of secret wars.

reminder that Tony literally uses supermath to predict the future every day, and lives his life according to what he predicts

So he's Garnet?

No, it will be a teenage Jen they'll get to kill the resurrected 616 Jen who has been evil all along. Then they'll artificially age her to being an adult to take 616 Jen's place.

>A Marvel event

You really shouldn't care at all OP

Surely there must be a way to fix Marvel as it is now. We shouldn't give up hope.

So he's a hypocrite as well as a dumbass now?

Reminder: Tony Stark is a better bad guy than most villains

Ultron Forever showed the Doombot from Avengers AI taking over and creating a utopia.

yes there is, drop the SJW pandering and go back to writing good stories about marvel characters.
anyone who reads comics knows that Carol is not even interesting.

For it is in every Doombot to become DOOM.
That's not going to happen any time soon though is it?

Just read the good books.
Vision and Ultimates and the like.

Actually, it is more like the first casualty is usually a black character that is on the moral side of the conflict, and is killed by the mismanagement of the wrong side's forces and them overstepping themselves.

Warmachine was on Tony's side, but got killed because Carol decided to try to take on Thanos herself rather than calling EVERYONE in to help.

Actually his DOOM programming drove him to enslave all life in the solar system.
Only by overcoming it with Vision's help was he able to become a great benevolent dictator.

Doom planned it that way, of course.

Doom programmed it so that the only way they would successfully work is if the Doombot was able to overcome its own programming and thus become its own creature... that serves Doom of course.

Any creature still held down by another's program could never truly be the vessel for Doom's shining future.

I have to wonder at what point it'll take for the rest of the heros to see that Tony could barely even be considered a hero anymore. He's more like a villain that happens to save people from time to time. I mean, even current Dr.Doom at this point is seriously more of a hero than Tony Stark.

Man, it was especially bad during the original Civil War, with Tony actually HIRING supervillains to capture other heros. That'd be like Batman using random inmates from Arkham Asylum to hunt down his own rogues all of a sudden.

Do Doombots know they're not Doom when they're alone?

How does Doom get away with getting fellated so hard, I'll never know. The guy almost makes Batman look like an underdog.

But Batman did use both the Riddler and the Penguin as assets at different times.

It's OK senpai, Tony mindwiped himself. He literally dindu nuffin now.
No, they all think they're Doom. Moment fleshbag Doom enters the room they switch and are regular robots.

Yeah but that was after both went straight. I liked when Dini had Riddler open his own detective agency after Penguin convinced him there's more to gain legally than illegally.

...I am not sure how to interpret this. She was in the military even before she was a superhero.

Is this the first time she lost someone in a combat situation? Yes, I know, she and Rhodey were lovers, but... crying like a baby?

Re-read that sentence. And realize there is nothing wrong with that. Her family moved out of Pakistan, which, as life decisions go, ranks with buying Microsoft stock in 1985. And evil white males? Well, there's plenty of those. The US people had them as their president, vice-president and defense secretary for years.

So...yeah. I stand behind that statement. Even though it is not correct as regards Kamala.

They seem to have dropped her alcoholism completely.

Which is... unfathomable.

No, you're supposed to cheer for Tony and think Carol is the villain.

>Welcome to Civil War II, where not only are both our protagonists complete morons but the sides they represent don't make sense.

Finally! A sequel that lives up to the original!

When was that suggested? That sounds more like something Reed would do.

>cheering for a bipolar mess

but Tony is going to go on a bitch fit and kill Carol for fucking up, the first civil war had a better argument as to why Tony did what he did, this new shit is just retarded.

That was so awesome. I am so sad that 'Superior' only lasted 9 issues.

...No, I don't think that's how it works. The idea of Civil War I was to rip the fandom in two, and it did.

But you can't manufacture a miracle.

>Then they'll artificially age her to being an adult to take 616 Jen's place.

It's Marvel, more likely they'll just write her as normal Jen because editorial don't do their job.

She did nothing wrong though.

>Is this the first time she lost someone in a combat situation? Yes, I know, she and Rhodey were lovers, but... crying like a baby?
It's to trick the audience into thinking the scene has any emotional weight.

Maybe not, but I fail to see the steps in logic that get us from
>Carol's mismanagement of a crisis got Rhodey and Jen killed
to
>Tony should break into a heavily fortified off-brand mutant compound to kidnap a kid with future vision

I know the artists have been told to draw Captain Marvel as a man, but this is ridiculous...

She let "Second-String Robot Suit Guy" come to the cosmic powerhouse fight.

"Blue Marvel and Monica are down, thank God War Machine is here!"

Well yeah, that's what I meant. I figured that goes without saying since it's Marvel and all.

>That was so awesome. I am so sad that 'Superior' only lasted 9 issues.
It would have been nice to at least have a conclusion to the arc outside of "Secret Wars happened so none of this matters".
Even an offhanded comment from Tony like "Thank god the Avengers broke into my San Francisco Island Party Fortress and reversed the Inversion Spell so I stopped being such a huge Cock."
I also miss Doc Green. He was fun.

Yeah, wouldn't want to depower the female fans by having someone actually look like a woman.

Y'know cause of sexism or whatever shit.

I liked Doc Green, but not so much the depowering of the other Hulks.

she lied about the inhumans offering their help. T'challa and Danvers called them out.

That does kinda suck.
And now the one they didn't depower is dead for the stupidest reason ever.
Also, if they have "Knock-Down Thanos Missiles" why didn't they just launch those as the first volley from like 100 miles away, and then have all the heroes attack whatever was left of Thanos afterwards?

Well, he DID die! And so did Jennifer, apparently.

I am not even sure he was reverted.

Well... I personally like it when the consequences of a scenario are realized even if the outcome is unpleasant.

Lyra kept her powers too.

Not that any but me and Cullen Bunn care much.

>if they have "Knock-Down Thanos Missiles"

I have to wonder just what Thanos' status is these days. Over in 'Ultimates' he apparently finally got over Death, in favor of Oblivion, which, I guess, would justify him wanting the Cosmic Cube again.

What is not justified is him acting like a thug, when he's supposed to be Space-Doctor Doom.

The best part is in that FCBD comic they said that they had three hours to prepare.

>Well... I personally like it when the consequences of a scenario are realized even if the outcome is unpleasant.
Well it's comics. If A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk, or any of the other former Hulks are desired for a comeback, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to Re-Hulkify them. The only things that are hard to hand-wave away are the things Bendis writes.

>What is not justified is him acting like a thug, when he's supposed to be Space-Doctor Doom.
What do you expect, Bendis is writing him. Hopefully Ewing will be able to give him actions more meaning over in Ultimates.
At this point Ewing's and any other writer's sides of the story are the only interesting things coming out of this bullcrap.

Can't this bitch fly? Why wasn't she rushing him to medics?

Could be dangerous to move his body if he has a spinal injury.

Thanoscopter punched him through the stomach, he's dead.

>I don't even read the books and just came here to act retarded

>She already lifted him up and cradled him in her arms

He could just be mostly dead.

You know what, there are so many other problems with this story, I'd prefer to focus on those, but whatever makes Bendis look like an ass.

Why didn't Tony just pump his abdominal cavity full of carbon tube ablative symbiote nanomachines or whatever the fuck his gimmick is nowadays?

Is Night Nurse the Marvel version of Miracle Max?

Because that seems like it might be an interesting direction to take this story. And Bendis doesn't know how to interesting. Or story.
Actually now I want to see a story where Rhodey dies and Tony Frankensteins him back to life. Lets just do that instead of Civil War 2!

he's poor now, or so the book says.

Wait what with all the ways marvel has fucked her character to make her a posterchild you choose her asking for help to complain about

Frankenrhodey, huh? Can it somehow be tied in with the thrills of "Nick Fury gets a dog"?

No Medusa bumped into war machine and caused him to misfire

Which Nick Fury?

>Moment fleshbag Doom enters the room they switch and are regular robots.
That's pretty cool

The original of course. Junior would get growled at.

Do you usually cheer in dramatic moments where the hero failed and feels powerless?

So just crazy old man Nick Fury wearing his weird "Unseen" costume with a dog? Yeah that could be fun.

We were tossing ideas about it a while back. Toto, Dog of Fury. Good times.

>having pity for Gwen "I love to ride Goblin Express" Stacy

>trying this hard
When she died she hadn't been retconned into a slut yet.
And either way here we were discussing how we were supposed to feel aboout the hero, not the loved one they lost.

>yet
She was always slut.