Pope says Islam is not terrorism

>"If I have to talk about Islamic violence I have to talk about Christian violence. Every day in the newspapers I see violence in Italy, someone kills his girlfriend, another kills his mother-in-law, and these are baptised Catholics."

>"You can kill with the tongue as well as the knife," he said, in an apparent reference to a rise in populist parties fuelling racism and xenophobia.

>He said Europe should look closer to home, saying "terrorism... grows where the God of money is put first" and "where there are no other options".

Heed the words of the Pope, Sup Forums. Stop this evil crusade against Muslims, who did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVZhw4CY_ck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Tatars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP! This thread is a slide thread, and it's central point has already been refuted. Please leave immediately. If you must post, remember to put sage in the options field.

Fuck this Pope

youtube.com/watch?v=RVZhw4CY_ck

Do the christians killing anyone shout "God is great" when they do it?

How many boys have this guy touched?

If you have to repeat it every fucking day, it's not fucking true.

Who else needs to get disposed of immediately?

Pope
Merkel
Hollande
the other french guy "learn to live with terrorism"

C U C K L I C S .

1 Timothy 4: The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

Heretic !!

pedophiles are as likely to be a plumber as they are a priest
it's pretty much a flat percentage across most professions

>catholics will unironically defend this

fact: Cromwell did nothing wrong

#makethepopeapopularvote

God, Pope Franku is such a cunt. I want the second coming of Pope Urban II. I'm sure he would sort this all out.

>someone kills his girlfriend, another kills his mother-in-law, and these are baptised Catholics
Wow. Thats direct disinfo from the fucking Pope. He is implying that random acts of violence by Catholics are motivated by faith in the same way the Jihadists are.
Globalist stooge. What a nightmare.

>I want the second coming of
The messiah.

I'm so tired of seeing Catholics look to men for salvation. Catholicism in a nutshell.

God saves. Man doesn't.

God saves through the act of one man or a number of men...

i liked this guy at first but he's really fucking soured my opinion of him

I thought maybe this pope was evil; I am beginning to think that he is just retarded.

>God saves through the act of one man or a number of men...
How many messiahs are there?
Are you even a Christian? You sound like a cultural Catholic LARPer.

One day you faggots will come to Kek. Move past all these jew religions...Christjew, arabjew, jewjew... cucklick. They all shall kneel before Lord Kek.

He's right. We in Finland have had tatar Muslims for ages and not a single one Islamic terrorist attack. But let's see what happened in Europe in the 70s and 80s.

Americans and Russians are terrorists just as much because they started the fire. You reap what you sow.

If the pope really wanted to show diversity he'd step down and appoint a muslim as the next pope

>thread earlier this morning talking about this piece of shit
>some lithuanian giving pep talks about the pope "defeating degeneracy" and shit

where are you now faggot?

>every day until he is struck down by the almighty

this is pretty dumb. the fact that they were christian had nothing to do with their violence. Islam encourages violence, honor killings, and suicide to get to paradise. Islamists have no problem killing as many people as they can in the name of allah, believing they will get to paradise for it and be rewarded. and theres significantly more people who believe these things are ok

If you really believe in liberty: freedom of speech, press, thought and religion - you must accept the existence of Islam. Just like you must accept the existence of neo-Nazis and ecofascists. If you really think that guns don't kill people but people do, you also would believe that ideologies can't kill people.

Now post what the Orthodox church has to say about mudslimes.

So what would you do with it? What would you do with books and ideas? Ban them? That's what militant SJW would do.

"In almost every religion there's always a small group of fundamentalists, we have them too" - literally the pope

>Fundamentalists

I'm not religious but shouldn't the head of the Catholic church be, by definition, a fundamentalist. Let alone to church itself.

Why didn't he say radicals or extremists?

Sorry Atheist here, I never said anything about a messiah.. I want a second coming of Urban II because I believe that he was the only Pope that truly stood up for Christianity and showed that it was not a "weak religion. "

that's a two way street, Finn. The precise problem is that Islam cannot tolerate the existence of any other religion/ideology. So what you're asking is for us who don't believe in that shit to kindly hold our throats out to be slit by arabfags. No.

Well Urban II and everyone else will bow to God, including you. All the filthy goyim are going to get their head's smashed in if they don't.

Christ's rule will be amazing. You atheists are going to feel so stupid lol.

>The precise problem is that Islam cannot tolerate the existence of any other religion/ideology.
Funny how our tatars and Turks have been just fine with it.

voter type 1:

>Dam A-rabs, ayatolas and tree hugging queers are all da same! Dey should all be killed for such is the will of our Lord Jesus Christ. Il show dem ma AR-fifteeen barrel alright! Dem eggheads doctors and such thinking all high and mighty wantz to steal our moneys!

YEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAW!

voter type 2:

>Fucking SJW faggots and niggers. Im a nice guy, I lift and I like anime and my waifu ran away with jamal just because he has a bigger dick then mine. Beaners stole my lunch money, they should all be burned alive! My parents pay the bills, Im no blue pilled wellfare queen!

REEEEEEEEE

Also, should you also say
>The precise problem is that democracy cannot tolerate the existence of any other ideology.
Because that's exactly what America has been doing.

>gun: inanimate object
>ideology: a set of stories and rules to live by

which one tells you how to think and what to do and which one does you what you make it do?

Just being extra extra kind so when islam does something pearl harbor like again in europe he can deus vult and have public support

Is that boyfriend stabbing the girlfriend in the name of Jesus? The Holy Spirit? The Father?

How can one man be so intellectually dishonest to compare random murders to terrorism done in the name of Allah?

Fuck off shill

Turkroach ottomons? Kek. They tried to conquer Europe, failed and dieded like roaches. And Tartars? Tartars ARE turksroaches.

The pope was chosen by God himself. All you sinners will burn in hell for believing in false prophets like Luther, Calvin, Joseph Smith etc..
Catholics are the original christianism.

Just asking, do you think radical ecologists like Pentti Linkola should be silenced? The Finnish school shooter Pekka-Eric Auvinen admired his texts and people were blaming Linkola for this. Or do you think Sup Forums should be silenced because the shooter of Münich was a Sup Forumsack and he might have got his racial ideas here? Mein Kampf?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Tatars
>The Tatars are the oldest Muslim minority in Finland and in the Nordic countries

Your god is a jewgod. You're a jewslave and your echoing the jewthreats are an unoriginal inside joke to the jewjews. (((You))) shall all kiss Almighty Kek's amphibian toes.

When are you going to join the atheism master race?

Christianity is cucked beyond repair, Islam is for subhumans, and Judaism is...well....you know all the problems with that.

Protestants are the only true Christians.

Catholics are still Christians. Just terribly terribly illogical and a utterly wrong Christians.

How do we get that marxist-jesuit out ? He's truely a pain in the ass.

This was fairly decent - thanks for the link senpai.