youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we all know you're a butthurt ivy fan from the injustice threads

This.

OP is Milhouse-tier.

No no. Worse.

He's a pissed off Killer Frost fag.

pls.

I'm pretty sure he's actually an all-purpose waifufag, he's both.

Anyway, this is now a Catwoman thread.

Or better yet, characters who are going to be in Injustice.

No Cheetah or Ivy.

So... Batman thread?

What does that make you then?

Taskmaster was a legitimately great villain until the memory shit though

A regular old waifufag?

>Batman
>Nightwing
>Red Hood
>Red Robin
>Robin
>Spoiler
>Batgirl
>Batwing
>Batwoman
>Huntress
>Catwoman
>Joker (All three)
>Harley
>Two-Face
>Penguin
>Poison Ivy
>Killer Croc
>Bane
>Riddler
>Scarecrow
>Black Mask
>Clayface
>Man-Bat
>Mister Freeze
>Ra's al Ghul
>Talia al Ghul
>Talon
>Owlman
>Anarky
>Hush

DLC:
>Nightmare Batman
>Batman of Zur En Al
>Batman (Beyond)
>Batzarro

No Maxie Zeus?

I love this and that Green Lantern roster post.
Heroes:
>Hal Jordan
>Kyle Rayner
>Guy Gardner
>John Stewart
>Alan Scott
>Jade
>Saint Walker
>Carol Ferris
>Indigo-1
>Kilowog
>Arisia
>Soranik Natu
>Salaak
>Ch'p
>Charlie Vickers

Villains:
>Sinestro
>Arkillo
>Larfleeze
>Atrocitus
>Sonar
>Hector Hammond (with mind-slave)
>Bleez
>Goldface
>Black Hand
>Dr. Polaris
>Evil Star
>Lyssa Drak
>Effigy
>Major Force
>Karu-Sil
Which reminds of pic related.

>Liking Maxie Reddit

Only Dillon Frank is a meme.

>Not wanting to play as Mogo

How do you like your Elektra, senpai? I love her manly.

I can't think of a meme character than these two.

>implying I didn't just copy post from one Injustice 2 thread
user didn't write Vandal Savage and Solomon Grundy, either.

>Savage
>Grundy
>Batman Villains

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs

What are the chances she's not in Injustice? Does she have Batfam immunity?

I can see them taking her out, but I don't think they are. She's more important to Batman than someone like Bane and moreover I don't think her story arc is done for Injustice

I go with "if they were in both MK vs DC and Injustice, they'll be in Injustice 2" logic.

What do you mean by "meme characters"?

Mogo would clearly be DLC, user. So would best Lantern. I'm talking about Stel

characters like Captain Reddit

Let me rephrase that. What is the generic definition of a "meme character"?
While you're at it, can you define what qualities make Captain Cold a "meme character"?

Characters that no one really cares about, but have achieved popularity, maybe even mainstream awareness through out of context panels, references in Youtube videos, and "funny" captioned images. So, Harley Quinn.

What does that mean?

Or "IT WAS ME BARRY" Reverse Flash.

You mean like Toothless, Po, or Shrek?

It's shitposting. Guy in the injustice thread likes Killer Frost, Killer Frost is being replaced by Captain Cold in all likelihood, therefore captain cold is "captain reddit"

>making up all this stuff because someone doesn't like your shitty Captain Cold

It must make your life easy to come up with such explanations to explain everything that goes against what you want

Shrek, yes, I dunno about the other two.
Maybe... I guess I should tweak the definition, it's not that noone cares about them, they might even have a sizable fanbase, but their large-scale popularity doesn't have much to do with their character or stories.

The Flash and his supporting cast in general.

How do you feel about Mr. Freeze, user?

Nu52 and LoT versions are complete shit, but otherwise a pretty badass character.

Damn, when did Sup Forums turn on Captain Cold? I don't want to live on this earth anymore.

that's actually a really good description.

>Only one person hates Captain Reddit

ok

Spider-Gwen
Gwenpool

>force him in two tv shows
>put him in the JL
>force him in Injustice 2

Maybe if Johns and company didn't force him on us so strongly people wouldn't react in a negative way

He is on the same level as Felicity at this point.

Waifufags, senpai.
No Black Manta version?

It's only because of Injustice2. So basically, it's just casuals.

I'm surprised the Harley/Ivy shippers haven't made a Swamp Thing version.

Hal, Red Hood, Joker, Miles, Hulks

He's super popular with casuals because of the TV show, and because people like to post about him because they're afraid of saying they like Batman villains. That makes casuals latch onto him because they think liking him makes you "cool."

Plus like said he gets pushed like Harley Quinn with a penis. It gets really fucking annoying.

I don't think he's awful but if somebody says they're a Captain Cold fan their opinions are immediately suspect.

>Joker

yes.

>Hal
"no"
Kyle's the memeiest of the Green Lantern's. I'm not saying this because I dislike him, but c'mon, casuals often say how he's so cool because he likes anime and creates mechas.

That's not John, only black hero worthy of JL position and owner of successful cartoon show unlike boring Hal who tanked movie and cartoon.

See, I do actually dislike John, but he's not a meme character. The casuals who like him like him because of nostalgia, not, excuse the term, "meme"-ness.

I would actually say that John is memier than Kyle. People like him because he's black, and he's got a whole fandom built around him just because of his cartoon role. Like what said, his large scale popularity is due to his blackness.

Although I guess it might not fit since his popularity actually stemmed from him being good in a role. In that case you'd be right, since people liked him after the fact because of his Gurren Lagann screencaps.

Then again, it's Guy Gardner who has the most memey screencaps, but most casuals seem to hate him.

>yfw Hal isn't even good enough to be meme popular

no that's Guy

>He is on the same level as Felicity at this point.

Riiiiiiiight.

>force

>people turning Manta against Cold
What the fuck are you spastics doing? Killer Frostfag is the one who hates Cold, Coldfags never said they disliked Manta

You are right, it's worse. At least Felicity only appears in Arrow.

>it's only forcing if I don't like it!

Probably the same kind of people that at same time complains about Joker or Harley being everywhere.

Do you include his rogues there too? If so, fuck you man.

It's fucking spilling over from the damn general.
Fucking summer and fucking Sup Forums. You can tell they're all stupid children because of their
>lmao get a thick skin, this is 4chen lmao fukk reddit shit going on and it's so fucking obvious

All these characters and no one has posted Aquaman?
For shame, Sup Forums. He's probably the most popular meme character of all time.

holy shit snartniggers are losing their minds

This is triggering on a level I have never seen. One of you fucks is probably going to shoot up a mall or something.

flashfags are used to shitting on everyone else but can't take even the most little criticism

Man, the baiting in this thread isn't even entertaining.

Wallyfags, you mean. Fans of Barry constantly have to deal with criticism.

Boomer Kuwanger

But he didn't say summer you fucking retard, he's talking about Sup Forums-posters coming to the Injustice generals

>he didn't say summer
>Fucking summer

How is Digger a meme character? Please, enlighten me.

His stuff in Ostrander's Squad is really good. I don't think normies give a shit for him.

>A fan visiting the DC headquarters asked Johns as a joke to sign his "captain cold" picture, it was actually a picture of Mr. Freeze
>Johns insulted him, screamed for a while and stormed into his office where he refused to leave for hours

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus christ, what is with autismos and Cold?

He reminds them of their refrigerator parents.

Source?