TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMPLESTILTSKIN EDITION

The Ultimate Trumplestiltskin Collection Including the Highly Anticipated Third Installment "New York Values"

>New York Values
youtube.com/watch?v=YX5thhxtIeA&feature=youtu.be

>The 2nd Amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE

>The American Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc
youtube.com/watch?v=7yvdyMorcZ0
donaldjtrump.com/events/
youtu.be/WB6einfNK2A
youtu.be/p0p_CnxOYzg
youtu.be/1sHBXweOtoA
youtu.be/2Ato3Deo5n4
youtu.be/py7Do3xGL4U
youtu.be/22Lgn4Qsmos
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30
vote.teenchoice.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU
prntly.com/2016/06/29/scary-clinton-trolls-seek-trump-supporters-physical-addresses-from-fb-users/
ebay.com/itm/Trump-Original-Make-America-Great-Again-Red-hat-cap-from-Trump-Store-NYC-/252481188810?hash=item3ac90d33ca:g:7uMAAOSwgQ9V3Knr
youtube.com/watch?v=DOwpW8cv730
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that if you feel the need to @ someone, use their ID not the post number.
Can't correct a post if they don't know which one it is.

NO @S, NO (You)s, WITH SHILLS YOU LOSE, ONLY AWOOOOOOOOOOS

Also, don't forget to report!

LYING CROOKED HILLARY HAS A CASE OF THE IF IF IFS

>youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc

INDEPENDENCE WHEN?!?

Before the Hillary shills come
GET EM OUT!

This is also acceptable.

WHAT A FAGGOT LOW ENERGY OP, USE THIS NEXT TIME

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

MY BALLOONS:
>youtube.com/watch?v=7yvdyMorcZ0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump in Denver, CO 7/29/16
youtu.be/WB6einfNK2A
>Pence in Ohio 7/29/16
youtu.be/p0p_CnxOYzg
>Trump in Colorado Springs CO 7/29/16
youtu.be/1sHBXweOtoA
>Trump in Cedar Rapids, IA 7/28/16
youtu.be/2Ato3Deo5n4
>Trump in Davenport, IA 7/28/16
youtu.be/py7Do3xGL4U
>Pence in Grand Rapids, MI 7/28/16
youtu.be/22Lgn4Qsmos

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NATIONALISM RISING: PJW SLAMS Millennials bitching about Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

nice thread splitting, faggot

Salty because you can't create your own OC?

Get off of the internet Jeb

HOLY SHITBALLS

Rig the teen choice awards, pol!

vote.teenchoice.com/

WE NEED TRUMP NOW
BUMP FOR TRUMP NOW

Hello Trump general. I'd like to start off by announcing that I am the head of my local youth group, having some 500 members with ages ranging from 11 to 17. I'd also like to say that I hate any and all anime, with a passion rivaled by none. I've noticed that this... site... is one of the largest gathering points for consumers of the anime fandom, as evidenced by the frequent posting of the coyote girl with the "ewoo" text, usually with a Trump hat superimposed on it. This has irked me for far too long, and today I've decided to do something about it. If any of you, ANY of you, EVER posts any anime on this website (specifically this board) ever again, I will send my legions to vote for your greatest nemesis, Hillary Clinton, come the United States primary election. Yes, I can feel your worried shivers. However, there is a way to avoid this. If you all make some sort of unanimous agreement to never post any sort of anime on this board, or the owner of this website (I believe his name is Moot) puts an absolute and total ban on animeposting, I might consider otherwise. The choice is yours, but remember, I will be watching, so next time you think of posting that image, consider my wrath.

hahahah holy shit this is gold

FILTER ALL SHILLS AND SHILL REPORTERS

Reminder

Lads and lasses, next year I'm coming back to The Netherlands after living for a few years in this shithole.

This man will be our next Prime Minister. He'll close the borders and make The Netherlands great again.

America, do the right thing, and make Trump your president. I wish you the best of luck.

I do not like globalist jews, user.

MOOOOOOT

Reminder that the movement candidate ALWAYS wins. Nixon in 68, Reagan in 80, Clinton in 92, Obama in 08. Trump is the movement candidate.

>America, do the right thing, and make Trump your president. I wish you the best of luck.
We will, brother. Best of luck to you as well! Make The Netherlands great again!

Trumpentelechy

TYBT
MAGA

SELL YOUR DIP SHIT FRIENDS ON JILL

youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU

You didn't out yourself as a Trump supporter to them yet, right?

*Correction* We are now at DEFCON 4: Shills are among us, but stay alert and follow what said, as well as ignore them.

Hillary interview on Fox news if anyone cares. Not sure if this was earlier or not but I just got in so may have missed it. This bitch is good at deflecting and changing subject.

TRUMPBROS

I'M LOOKING FOR THAT PICTURE OF MULTIPLE TYT'S CENKS REACTION FACE WITH ALEX JONES STANDING IN THE BACKGROUND WITH TRUMP'S FACE SHOPPED IN. THE FILENAME IS USUALLY "TRUMP GETS ELECTED"

POST IT IF YOU HAVE IT. MAGA.

Trump is fucking right.

You can't find a more slimy creature than a Clinton

awooovement

I wouldn't bang her, but I wouldn't mind a blowjob. Anyone have a pic of her when she was young?

>27m
>7815 likes

Look at those numbers. Hillary needs an entire day to pass to get that many

literally cannot find any pics of her when she was young, you can find pics of her in I think her 50s but she actually looks better now

Trump really has changed the game this election. Social media is playing a huge part in this election and Hilary can't compete despite having Twitter and Facebook on her side.

They truly have mastered the art of "traditional politics" - aka the ability to speak for hours while saying absolutely nothing, or even worse saying the exact opposite of the truth with no shame.

That's why Hillary's speech bothered so many people but they couldn't figure out why. It's because she was lying and saying the exact opposite of reality from beginning to end. The speech was masterfully designed to be pure fluff.

If we had put some stiff like Jeb(!) or Rubio up against her, they wouldn't know what to do. Trump understands that the only way to cut through such immensely thick bullshit is to BE REAL and DOUBLE DOWN.

It may appear to be hurting him in the polls, I see people on here constantly saying "why can't Trump just shut his mouth". They're not seeing the big picture. The Trump formula requires that occasionally he takes a dip in the polls and rally back a point or two higher.

Re-directing Hillary voters to Stein is a smart move and I'm glad we're doing it. I've had some limited success myself telling would-be Clinton voters (who are voting for her because she's a woman)
>"Did you know there's another woman you can vote for, and she's not a corrupt criminal?"
That's usually enough for them to at least consider Stein. Many "muh first woman" voters simply don't realize that the first woman doesn't HAVE to be Hillary.

prntly.com/2016/06/29/scary-clinton-trolls-seek-trump-supporters-physical-addresses-from-fb-users/

I wish a bitch would show up at my place over some shit about politics.

Hey Sup Forums

What is this about on twitter?
It's trending

#TrumpDebateExcuses
>#TrumpDebateExcuses
#TrumpDebateExcuses
>#TrumpDebateExcuses

Thanks bro. I actually just found it in another thread but that was exactly the one I was talking about.

So you could shoot her?

There is nothing wrong with our country you ungreatful fuck

Trump should really unveil a line of attack against hillary that goes "why should ANYONE believe a word you say?" List 3 or so lies shes told or dirty shit she's done. Switch them up by ad and just hammer her endlessly on it.

Then when it's debate time use the same line of attack. Blow her out of the water in every rebuttal by just calling her a known liar in front of the American people. She would be defenseless.

Liberals pretending that Trump wanting a bigger audience for the debate somehow means that he's afraid.
Just the usual mispresentive anti-Trump meme

Nah. But talking shit irl is different than in my face, on my property when you're unwelcomed and not invited

>salty

>three jewtube links

fuck off, ctr

>prntly

Guess you don't consider all the wild jihadis a problem

Thank you.

>country
There's your first problem right there.

MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA PROUD AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Where does a leaf get an official MAGA hat I've had a fake since June and need to step my game up for the general

ebay.com/itm/Trump-Original-Make-America-Great-Again-Red-hat-cap-from-Trump-Store-NYC-/252481188810?hash=item3ac90d33ca:g:7uMAAOSwgQ9V3Knr
Or you can take a vacation in NY and visit Trump Tower.

You misspelled "God Emperor"

Over 100 dollareydoos, jeebus! Still worth it though.

At least it will ship before mine.

Bought mine over a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. Trump senpai hates me.

Except Merkel, rapefugees, cucked public

>Terminate the Mexican people

These scumbags are charging 15.00 more plus shipping

BUMP 4 TRUMP

Bump
For
TRUMP

BEHOLD

need more awoos

Bump

You can only have so much.

hue

Can someone please explain this Khan Muslim muh son speech at the DNC that libs are buttblasted over and trying to "gotcha" Trump with?

Is he still playing 4D Chess?

Hillary Clinton is a CUNT

Underrated.

Literally nothing.

Bump
For
Trump

Bump
For
America

youtube.com/watch?v=DOwpW8cv730

Bump

For

FREEDOM

Hillary for Prison

this isn't a real trump general, its some idiot advertising his junk

I'll advertise my junk to your mother's face.

My sides have been decimated