Where were you in 1993?

Where were you in 1993?

Wasn't born.

my birth year famalam

I was 5 years old watching that glorious movie in theaters.

watching jurassic park. I fucking loved that movie. It's the reason me and every other kid at the time became obsessed with dinosaurs.

Why did everything in the world get worse and super duper gay around ~2004-2007?

I was 1 so probably shitting myself

balls deep in you're mom, son

trying to get my dick wet from my qt neighbor.

myspace

Fellow Sup Forumstards- OP has posted a “shill thread” to push other, more typical; Sup Forums threads down and further a singular political agenda. It’s important to ignore this thread and let it die quickly. If you take the bait you are being part of our problem and not the solution. Be strong, be mindful and always be Sup Forums pre-Clinton shillsquad.

what was your favorite dino?

I was starting high school.

This. 13 and enjoying the hell out of it and still have the original toys.

being born

Popping out me mam's fanny

My mom was pregnant with me

sucking my moms tit

Baryonyx

I had my molecules scattered across the country waiting to some day become the food that my father would eat and convert to sperm.

Sophomore in HS.
Got kicked out of a certain state for stealing and selling large quantities of weapons. No really.
Ended up in San Diego where I was born.

Ruled.

1st period - Surf class
2nd period - spanish. Usually kept surfing. Passed w/ a b. 35 absences.

Skipped English to go to ceramics class w/ buddies. Got an A in English and a WTF who are you in ceramics by the end of the year.

Ahhh, it was a glorious time to be alive. No PC bullshit, you could call people names , shame anyone you wanted, be called names, be shamed. Get into fights about things, everything evened out, people knew their roles in society.

Now everyone is a gay faggot with no skills who bitches constantly.

Fuck this gay world.

I blame Berenstains.

I have 5 kids, all white and super smart and pre-redpilled. They are gonna be alright.

1993? That was in 1993? Really? Where does the time go?

>I blame Berenstains.
Reminder that this "Mandela Effect" stuff is narcissistic to the extreme. People misremember things or don't pay close enough attention, it's a part of being human. Yet these special snowflakes think "Hmm, this thing isn't exactly as I remember it. I MUST'VE BEEN LAUNCHED INTO A PARALLEL UNIVERSE!!11"

First off, there's the Berenstain Bears thing. Stain is very similar to Stein. Stein is more common (oy vey), and people read it wrong. Most people are only barely literate anyway, especially children. Also, everyone pronounced it "Berenstein"; therefore they thought it was spelled that way.

And with Star Wars, to pull that line out of it's context, "Luke, I am your father" sounds much better than, "No, I am your father" or just "I am your father". Without the inclusion of his name, the reference is lost. Vader ALWAYS SAID "No, I am your father".

He was joking. Calm down.

I was visiting the reptile gardens in south dakota. Also the badlands and black hills. I did see Jurassic park in theaters, and it was great.

third grade learning the violin and going to private catholic school.
biatch!

I've been studying this topic and it goes pretty deep. Post 2001 era manufacturing is absolutely atrocious. Almost no consumer goods from the post 2001 era up until about 2012 have survived, TVs, computers, toys almost anything, it's absolute garbage.

Watching Jurassic Park. My parents took me and my sister to see it at the drive-in. I was five. I've loved dinosaurs ever since.

5, watching a bootleg copy of JP that my dad made me.

There was a lot more garbage produced in the 80s-90s, for example the Apple Pippin, or the Philips CD-i

Grade 10.
Dropping acid and crushing puss.

A KKK rally

26, working and going to school