It's only being hoisted on a pedestal because everyone's expectations were so low

It's only being hoisted on a pedestal because everyone's expectations were so low.

i'm just waiting for a torrent. i'm tired of paying for shitty capeshit. they don't stay with me after i leave the theater.

>you will NEVER worship those pits
;_;

I'm a pitfag and I'm ok with that.

>feminists got mad because she shaved he armpits

Kek

Nah, its just being treated like a Marvelflick.
When magically a 3/5 is a fresh instead of being a rotten if it where a Snyder movie or even Suicide Squad.

What would this Israeli Wonder Woman do to Isis these days?

Partially yes. But to be fair it did several thing right by ripping off a better movie.

WW makes WW1 look like a real war.
CA makes WW2 being a pussy show where Disney was afraid to even say the words Nazi and you never even see an actual combat scene.

So you are telling me a DC movie and a Marvel movie have a difference in tone and artistic direction? In related news; water is wet

Liberals are treating this like The Holy Grail all because their expectations are low? Interesting theory. I have a different one.

No, i'm saying that WW is by far a better movie...mostly because Cap1 is a joke thats only ok when compared the the endless slew of comedies Marvel does now.

I found dry water before.

Fucking lel, look at this kid

I wand to lick that armpit

They weren't really that low because her role in BvS was appropriate.

Now Aquaman that's low expectations. Or Justice League which has more eggs to juggle and potentially drop all over the floor.

it borrowed from cap america and thor but it was a chick

The disturbing thing is people who claim to be men who have self respect have seen this. It's ok to admit you hate yourself guys.

THIS

Kinda. I've been mostly disappointing to disgusted with the DC movies. So this being pretty alright elevates it in my books.

The Justice Lague news had my kek'ing though. Did they really get Joss Wheadon to direct? Smells like desperation from DC.

Id argue that the rocketeer is better than ww but not captain America