Wtf went wrong

So James Rolfe's new series 'playlist junkies' is terrible full on autistic gibberish. I really think this guy has lost his mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVBq8MY-zw0&t=80s&ab_channel=TrytakingthisVideoDownMike
youtube.com/watch?v=-JIvSXFj-fA
youtube.com/watch?v=gozCnbfY-xM
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6gPSSYxex0
youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=RhAS6MKQrH0
youtu.be/5Kv-V1AZ_DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IEq_pty_tbk
youtu.be/psvkEwBr-fU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer. He hates being the nerd but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing the character to maintain a living. His movie, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding. I think he'd kill himself if not for the baby, but with his wife's reputation I doubt it's even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.

it's mainly because he has the music taste of a 12 year old boy

What's wrong with his babby?

Metal is literally a genre for autists and 12 year olds.

I accepted that James is mildly retarded a long time ago. I appreciate him for what he is.

I find the dead silence other than his voice on these videos called "Playlist junkie" about MUSIC really off-putting.

Put some editing pizazz into it, some music videos, some band pictures, some actual music, enough to avoid copyright claims.

Are you sure you don't like metal, cuz this insult is BUHRUTALLLLLLL. Get in the pit my metal brother! HORNS UP COCKS OUT.

But seriously. Heavy metal is the law.

Have you thought about Mike "Every spic must be beaten with a stick" Matei's 10 inch dick today?

What the fuck is this lazy content? Does he seriously think people care about some shitty meal playlists he came up with in 2 minutes? Why is this a thing?

Tbf young black Sabbath is pretty good

This is the worst series cinemassacre has ever come up with. He's not only lost his mind, he's lost like 40 lbs too. With this and Mike Matei's self destruction, I think the channel is officially dead

>rounds
Wait, is this a playlist themed around comparing metallica and megadeth like a boxing match?

In the new video, he just rearranges the tracks on the new Metallica album. Who the fuck has bought a Metallica album in 20 years? No sound clips, no spotify playlist. The video is so pointless. They're gonna have to depend entirely on sponsored content from now on, and I don't know how they can do that since it's been revealed that Mike Matei is not only a racist, he's exposed his dick to everyone on a few different occasions. Loot Crate better not find out

god that arm tattoo he has looks terrible on him.

guy should've stuck with avg. going into the new consoles (ps1, ps2, dreamcast, xbox, etc).
the board games was okay. and i loved his monster madness. esp godzilla.

The idea is nice and the first two episodes were fine but he will fuck it up from now on by talking only about the same mainstream "classic" rock shit, expect Gun n' Roses and Led Zeppelin any day
I'll watch it once he starts talking about power metal or some good stuff like that but he won't

youtube.com/watch?v=yVBq8MY-zw0&t=80s&ab_channel=TrytakingthisVideoDownMike

heavy metal is misogynist anyway. he should be banned.

Is James /ourguy/?

>spend a whole video talking about the song order

where is james on the spectrum

ᵇʳᵒʷᶰ

or a 36 year old male.
I think you're on to something here. I dont think he's ever had a career outside of youtubing. He is clearly looking to branch away from the AVGN persona but cant keep up with how youtube has evolved as a medium.

Like an aging hollywood starlet that nobody wants to fuck anymore.

A socially retarded slowly mentally deteriorating failure with few prospects left?

Sure.

spics

Anyone remember that horrid OverAnalyzers show?
youtube.com/watch?v=-JIvSXFj-fA

>but cant keep up with how youtube has evolved as a medium.

obviously he needs a fidget spinner.

Ryan is truly insufferable. "even your voice sounds fat"

he might know a lot about vidya, but he is horrible and awkward on camera.

What year is that? I feel old.

>He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed.

confirmed how my g?

Good post desu

Yes.

Balls yeah it is

youtube.com/watch?v=gozCnbfY-xM

Guys who listen *exclusively* to 80s/90s heavy metal are overcompensating for how wimpy they are by listening to "tough" music.

I can acknowlege that some of that's good, but what the fuck to you listen to when you feel happy, or you feel down, or you want a big morale boost. Metal is hardly a good flavor for every mood.

I was a sperglord that listened almost exclusively to metal too back in high school and then I discovered there's a musical spectrum. I like funk, blues, disco, and southern rock the most. Usually I listen to music to give me a happy positive vibe (which funk or disco can do perfectly) to increase morale, metal is no good for this.

Metal is what you listen to when your step dad drinks all your mountain dew and is loudly fucking your mom.

No one on earth is more obsessed with dicks than mike matei

Hmmmmm....

I have no words.

lmao

Literally no one likes that guy. I still like him better than Pat the NES Cuck.

>Metal is what you listen to when your step dad drinks all your mountain dew and is loudly fucking your mom.
perfectly punctuated post.

I'm going to spend far more time complaining about this dumb series than actually watching the videos desu desu

I bet it was Mike's idea for James to make these dumbass playlist videos. Because nobody asked for this shit.

Mike has never had an original thought in his life. He's anti comedy and anti creativity

I'm reminded of many moons ago when I fell into a pit of autism and found a video of some weird finnish guy explaining why Irate Gamer was better.

wait what....mike matei is a pervert
tell me more
and a racist
and he fucked over bootsy
someone i need a quick run down
bby is ungry, someone spoonfeed bby

>unironically liking Metallica beyond the first four albums

Agreed.
Thanks.

Bootsy's last name is Spankins? Are you serious? LOL

>Music is a spectrum
>Metal isn't

I guess while we're on the topic...I think every Def Leppard song sounds the same.

So everyone who left Sup Forums because you realized it's a bunch of cancerous morons who literally will never be pleased by anything, why did you come back? Was /tg/and Sup Forums not cancerous enough?

I will fight you m8

Not sure why people still talk about James. He's not a complete death spiral like Spoony but in a way he's in an even sadder state. He's just boring and unremarkable now that he's had to grow out of his AVGN persona. He was supposed to be the one who "made it" whereas people like Doug got stuck in their own kind of cyclical hell. James is just kind of petering out instead. Most people I know only ever mention him because they just found he was still doing internet shit instead of moving on with his life. Meanwhile the world already moved on without him.

Even just seeing his face anymore feels like a waste of time.

>Musical spectrum

You sound like such an overwhelming faggot.

Metal is great for getting pumped up. I dunno wtf you're talking about but if you get some good shit going while you're doing squats or deadlifts you're gonna destroy that set. You can find some good rap that does the same but generally not to the same extent.

>You can find some good rap

No you can't. Ever.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I like Def Leppard lol but...

another potentially unpopular thought is that childhood is liking Iron Maiden and adulthood is liking Venom

The only music for getting pumped up is Eurobeat

All those words to convince metallica and megadeth are bad? You sound pretty well versed in the spectrum, tell us more.

>No you can't
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6gPSSYxex0

>Adulthood is liking Venom

If you haven't moved on from Venom onto, at least, pic related then you might want to start listening to more music desu senpai. I was giving venom a listen to back when I was 10 and really into thrash and nu metal.

can you give me some examples. I'm always looking for new shit that gets me that electric feel that helps me get off my ass and get shit done. So far that's mainly metal or heavy rock and some rap but I'm open to other stuff.

>Doesn't know about Initial D memes and Hitler's favorite song

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

I was trying to keep it in the paradigm of British Metal particularly the invasion bands.

That being said, Satyricon is my choice out of the various metal bands from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Faroe Islands, etc.

Downs syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=RhAS6MKQrH0
anything produced by el-p is pretty great. The thing is that to get into rap you generally have to have a combination of a good beat and dope lyrics with good flow to get the full effect. It ain't like with metal where you can hear a heavy riff and be ready to go full saiyan.

I am an African american and I have fucked Mrs rolfe

The fuck is this?

Sup Forums please gas yourselves

>unironically liking And Justice for All

>Metal is what you listen to when your step dad drinks all your mountain dew and is loudly BEATS* your mom.

What a Loco Bandito!

How big is Mike's dick?

literally who
why would you even know about garbage like this
fucking retarded faggots

watching the AVGN videos back in the day was funny, but watching his content now i realised how incredibly dumb james actually is. that's not even an insult, he's just genuinely way less smart than i thought he was.

>comments are still filled to the brim with people tired of Ryan
I could've sworn the dipshits liked him and that's why he's still around.

it was their last decent album, but...yeah it's a lesser entry than the first three...black album, load, and reload are alright I guess...S&M eh....the rest is shit though

Megadeth is a better band I think

holy shit

Why are you here then.
Go play outside faggot

embarrassing

Rap = Cancer. I'll never be able to get into it until the day I die if I'm listening to the lyrics it has to be apocalypse tier, if I'm listening to something for riffs and beats exclusively it's eurobeat and synthwave.

youtu.be/5Kv-V1AZ_DQ

To be fair, I actually enjoyed Death Magnetic.

>Satyricon

M8...

>power metal
>good

I stopped listening after the MI2 music video and St. Anger. I think I about died.
what lol currently listening to reverend bizarre and before that was listening to electric wizard and sleep

How big is Mike?

eurobeat and synth is autism condensed into musical form

9.5 - 10 inches

I always thought that was metal, considering its fans never seem to age beyond 13 mentally.

this

lotta plebs itt
youtube.com/watch?v=IEq_pty_tbk

that second one is actually pretty funny

Watching James and Mike Mondays when Mike is talking, there is always a dull expression on James' face as he's to think of what he's going to say next instead of listening.

People who counter signal either need to get their heads checked, I'm pretty sure that stick has been shoved so far up their ass its already reached the top most part of their skulls

youtu.be/psvkEwBr-fU

Sheeeeeit