Is she right?

>The Simpsons

>White

Pick one

No, the Simpsons were yellow, except brown people

I want to bang Kelsey. I love me some fattie

The whole concept of appropriation is retarded, and people who complain about it need to be lobotomized.

No, because the idea of appropriation is bullshit to begin with.

The whole idea of "cultural appropriation" is fucking stupid

The simpsons are yellow

this is literally shilling for a race war with stupid ass post like this

No. There is literally nothing wrong with this picture.

Homie, Marje, LeeSuh

Cant think of the other two.

This. Cultural "appropriation" is retarded both ways

This.

and the yellow people were white!

This only makes sense if it's meant to prove how stupid cultural appropriation is. If she's serious, she should be gassed.

White people just don't really care about retarded things like "cultural appropriation"

what about carl

How can cultural appropriation work if race isn't real and ethnic groups aren't real either?

DeBart
Magisha

kek the simpsons are yellow you fuck

I thought it was breddy gud

Cultural appropriation is just another poor excuse for libtards and dindus to be outraged.
That image is cute and harmless, taking offence would make you no better than a whiney student.

That black Homer is fucking great, 10/10.

>DeBart

My sides.

No, why should I give a fuck if niggers want to dress up as the Simpsons

They were inconsistent with what they referred to their skin colour.

Some episodes they mention white people, but in others they're aware that their skin is yellow.

Niggers are always niggers

Can't people just enjoy things anymore? Why do liberals and conservatives today just bitch about shit like this. Does it really matter?

this

And there's a little side-show bob in that picture.

Looks like a sweet family. Fat pig woman jealous is all

The Simpsons is a Jew shit show. Lisa's the uppity cunt that's usually a voice of reason. Fuck TV

Why point out something this stupid. Just mention everytime a black uses or capitalize on a white invention.

THE CHIMPSONS

they are asian
still apropriation

kek

Who's the white kid in the senpai photo.

>40 posts
>no UNA VELA

Sup Forums > Sup Forums

test

This is cultural fucking appropriation. These niggers need to stop invading my white space,

The Simpsons are yellow.

No. Power + oppression = racism
Blacks have no power so they can't be racist and cultural appropriation is a form of racism

Pretty much this, thanks Chang.

Appropriation is another kike myth. In the real United States we take anything of value from any culture and adulterate it to make it look better, taste better or cost less.

Any shutbag communist scum who doesn't like it can just go kill themselves.

what color are the people in this photo?

inb4
>b--b-b-b-buh the queen of england isnt white
>sh-sh-shes asian

Carl isn't a Simpson, He's a Carlton.

That's not Dante, that's Dontell.

I agree... blacks are such powerless, helpless, pathetic little things... they couldn't POSSIBLY be racist!

/s

Isn't viewing yourself as powerless a sign of low self-esteem?

DmC (2017)

And the mental gymnastics gold medalist is:

pink?

blacks have more power than whites.

You'd have low self esteem too if your race was oppress for hundreds of years

no, everyone should be able to dress up as any characters they like for halloween for their kids.

Fuck off SJWs of every color

What a stupid cunt. The Simpsons are yellow.

hahaha i remember those nigger bart shirts

desu this doesn't even bother me
the thing that bothers me is the hypocricy, as mentioned in the twitter feed.
but this is just a black family cosplaying as simpsons. Doesn't bother me one bit, if anything, i'm glad the father is still there.

Yeah, and the English are yellow... and the Australians are yellow... what's your point?

I don't follow..

Stop appropriating yellow culture.

#notallyellows

Accomplishing fuck all for thousands of years should be a matter of more concern to them.

This is a sweet family and they can do what they want, if all blacks were like this rather than dindus wouldn't be no problems in America.

Aren't the Simpsons fucking yellow? Fail.

Where's bart? Did he dindu nuffin already?

skin color in the simpsons has nothing to do with race.

nah it's cute just don't get mad if it's the other way senpai

how is it racism? sigh normies

yes it's appropriation.
no appropriation isn't a fucking issue whichever way it goes.

She would be, if cultural appropriation was a thing

this.

To me this looks like a decent family imitating yellow people. Who is this fat bitch anyways?

Nah it's cool, it's a yellow family. The Asians don't give a shit

No, because cultural appropriation is total bullshit. If people wanna dress up as show or movie characters, who gives a fuck?

Explain this guy, Sup Forums.

AIDS

the only kind of "appropriation" i cant accept is the WE WUZ shit.

HOW DARE THE HISTORY CHANNEL MAKE HANNIBAL BLACK. CARTHAGE WAS A PHOENICIAN COLONY, AND THEY'RE SEMITIC NOT SUB SAHARAN AFRICAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah this i think its fucking gay.

No shes not right.

America was built on the back of slaves. They build everything while whites did next to nothing,

It it wasn't for blacks the Simpson family never would have been created.

arent they already?

fuck you it's not halloween, these pictures were taken to make a statement.

Sorry but that black guy's hair is funny as fuck. Well done.

you know who else needs to be lobotimized, niggers complaining about gentrification

Humanity came out of AFRICA. You wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for black people, and how do repay them? Enslave then oppress them as soon as they are "free" shooting them for holding wallets and putting them in jail for minor shit that white men would get a slap on the wrist for

Yeah all three races came out of africa and turned out so different from one another. You're fucking retarded. I bet you believe we all evolved from monkeys too.

didnt you appropriate another cultures women during nanking?

She's right, but to be fair that nigger family, cultural appropriation is a dumb concept. Not all niggers accuse people of cultural appropriation, and if that nigger family has never accused anyone of appropriating their culture, then I don't give a fuck if they dress up as The Jetsons

She is right in the sense that if white people dressed up as a black family they would be told to kill themselves by thousands of black racists, so yeah.

But she's a fat liberal, so who cares what she says?

Also this movie

the double standard from their side is intoxicating

Token black kid so they won't get called out for being racist.

The only black person before him was Smithers. But they made him gay( trying to say the only successful black men are gays who suck white people) but we noticed that shit so they changed it to a white/yellow guy

Kinda, but it seems like a nice family, giving them flak for no reason, which is kinda the point she is arguing tho, so idk.

Weeaboos with proxies and English teachers also need to have their brains removed

/thread

Apes. Not monkeys.
>learn2evolution

Looks like she appropriated a 3 month supply of cake in one sitting.

Reminds me of this movie from the 80's

This shit wouldn't even make it into the threatens today

That's Wendell.