So what was the real reason this was cancelled?

So what was the real reason this was cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-CJ-oHs4SU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Politics

Kaitlyn Dever became of age and it became no more fun for the producers to get her to suck them off!

Money, networks are killing shows left and right, kek, because if they aren't made in-house they cost more money are want to shell.

It's unfunny shit that brainlessly panders to political ideology exactly the same as bad leftist art.

that one chick's feet are GOAT

Fuck me she had that sexy damaged white trash willing to be used and abused vibe down pat

this
The conservative cucks that were paying couldn't handle trump and the liberal cucks on the show supporting hillary via the mother and fat daughter couldn't handle the loss, so when the election ended they suddenly stopped discussing politics. They also tried to switch the young gal(eeve I think)s political compass with (((singing))) which alienated the right-oriented young male audience(which is most of it). The only two things left were the liberal cuck who was transforming into a right-winger and the mandy/blonde hippy couple, who were the most sane of all.
I'm pretty sure that jew abc president cancelled it right after they decided to turn the little gal into a full fledged right wing neo nazi.

Didn't the oldest daughter have to switch actresses because she couldn't stand how conservative Tim Allen was?

Money reasons, they cancelled Two Broke Girls too and that show is as SJW as a show about two white women can be on broadcast TV

AUEGH?

Critically bad and low ratings.

Who cares, I'd impregnate both, although the second one in the later episodes looks pregnant all the time.

Is that the real reason she left?

I read an article before the show was cancelled and an *unnamed source* said that politics on set were causing problems. So much so that the actress and Tim Allen were screaming (among others) at each other. Turns out that the unnamed source was later outed as Tim Allen. Which resulted in show being cancelled later

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-CJ-oHs4SU

>your acting career is being a strawman so Tim Allen can do a political speech

Fox wasn't going to pay for the show anymore because the contract was expiring and ABC didn't want to pick up the tab because the show was only doing well among people who weren't likely to buy what the ads were trying to sell.

Everything else is Tim Allen trying to drum up drama and sympathy for a mediocre and ultimately forgettable series.

No one can stand a celebrity cuck who supports the wealth gap blatantly

What
she left in season one and it went on for five more seasons i doubt her fight and his alleged exposure as a source of some gossip about a fight had any meaning

Just what article swid. Take it with grain of salt because can't trust any of it

I wanted to fuck her so bad.

>ABC didn't want to pick up the tab because the show was only doing well among people who weren't likely to buy what the ads were trying to sell.
Ishiggitty bibbity

Wow go on?

>gets replace by roseanne
no

It was really bad.

b/c you are a sperg,
they literally cancelled the show to piss you off in the hopes that you would bitch and moan about it on the internet for months

this plus tim allen probably asking for massive raises every year to keep from just retiring

Because it was shit

It was owned by 20th Century, and it aired on ABC. Networks are using inhouse studios nowadays.
i think