Be american soldier

>be american soldier
>get beheaded
LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2006_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't even blink watching this, is this the point of no return?

I'm desensitized, too.

One's a Mexican it looks like. So you got 2 to how many millions we've killed in the last 25 years? We could shove your shit so far in it would be coming out of your ears if we wanted to.

>Be shitskin
>Get PRRRRRRRRRT out of existence
>Your dad fucks a goat to celebrate your dead

I hate you. I really do

RIP my brothers. You are not forgotten. And your country loves you

When was this and are those really Americans?

well this is a daily occurrence in monkey land, but really its not even in HD so it doesn't really affect me at all

triggered

At-least it's soldiers and not civilians. Regardless desecrating a dead-body is shit-tier

Americans yes, soldiers no. These are the contractors that got ambushed and hung from the bridge outside of Fallujah, their bodies were also burned. Happened in 2004 or 5 I think

Al Qaida should team up with ISIS when they make videos.

> be Iraqi.
> hate America
> crawl through miles of shit and slime to be in America

>You are not forgotten. And your country loves you
Depends on what religion they have apparently.

June 2006 and they are US troops.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2006_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq

I stand corrected, thank you based britbong.

Its fucking Sup Forums, we've all been seeing this sort of shit for over a decade.

fuck off

Is that turkroach still posting gore of soldiers? I havent seen him since the coup

iirc, he created regular threads on turkishchan "watch how I will trigger amerifats",

he baits and trolls and rest swears at him both satisfying one another in a circlejerk

When I was deployed I fucking shot you faggots like gooks in nam.. no remorse. Wish I could go back just to do it again.

>Brazilian pretending Sup Forums desensitized him
You probably see this shit in real life every Tuesday

>havent seen him since the coup
I think he met a sidewalk and got married

KYS. You're just as bad as the dudes in the pic.

How was the war Hillary voted for over there?

Sup Forums is pic related fake? What the FUCK could cause that shit...?

Wtf is going on in Turkey at Incirlik yo? Surely there is some word-of-mouth shit going on.

She was such a cute loli, too bad...

how do you not throw that head into the river, you fuckers are amatures

Why are my countrymen so cucked? Two soldiers were abducted and the army wasn't murdering their way through the cities looking for them, fucking bitchified society

That guy is just waiting for respawn

>
holy fuck that last guy was literally BTFO

You have internet there in that shithole you call a country?

Be really happy that Americans mostly play by the rules now. Because last time the US met this kind of barbary, it ended in nuclear fire.

It gets worse

cocksucker

If we had just started killing dune coons indiscriminately 15 years ago we wouldn't be dealing with this shit.

>beta fat fuck orbiter detected
no u faggot

Nah, I saw him the other day. He was thinking of what to wear.

It's moments like these where sometimes I don't feel bad for the american soldiers.

>shitskins
>dead
>worse
Pick two

Yeah. We would probably be in a much bigger war with way more Americans dead.

great comeback.

please, KYS.
Fuck you for your "service"

Kek...

Any srs answers? It looks like a fucking tank shell shot him his head off. His positioning doesn't change at all.

It looks like he's just there chilling, about to drink a cup of tea... except his head has been reduced to pilet of unrecognizable flesh and gore....

>Be Iraqi
>Post webm on Sup Forums
>Rape goat
>Get bombed

I don't understand the term service. It's a fucking job. Most soldiers are usually low iq morons who think being in the military is cool or poor guys trying to make some money.

>We would probably be in a much bigger war with way more Americans dead.

A war with fucking who? The sand people that we're exterminating and leaving nowhere for them to hide

Not if we had done it right the first time instead of trying to babysit all of these faggots.

>hate America
>can't get laid outside muslim fag boyfriends and livestock
>get frustrated, want to insult burgers
>can't because too inferior to create any sort of real opposition
>have to go back 10 years to find a propaganda video my now dead uncle made

Kill yourself OP. You're a real faggot

>Any srs answers? It looks like a fucking tank shell shot him his head off.

That's the result of a 7.62 to the head, google for it and you'll see some other examples.

Thanks for the oil bro. 4$ a gallon was getting on my nerves. Now we're back to 2.50! :)

>closest experience with war is call of duty.
The middle East contains 400 million+ people. With some of the largest militaries in the World. You really think a war like that is going to be easy.

>be middle eastern
>Get entire family blown to smithereens

>camelfuckers
>sheep in the pic
fucking burger

We destroyed the fourth largest military in the world (Iraq) in three weeks. Yes it will be very fucking easy

Story?

Can't wait til man love Thursday huh? Guess you'll have to defile the ladyboys 8 year old ass again mudshit.

Nah user,
simple solution.

See pic.

Not really. The Iraq military abandoned their posts the moment we invaded. Most of the army barely put up a fight.

All this would do is end humanity.

>Abeer_Qassim_Hamsa

And if they ran off what makes you think the rest of the huge scary arab armies would stand and get slaughtered?

Would you, against the might of the American Military?

Pretty sure that's the girl from the book "The Black Hearts" which the tldr is that she gets raped and burned alive while her family watches then they get killed too, but Idk it's been years since I read it

>yay we finally got two soldiers!
>only cost us 300 men this time!
>let's behead their dead bodies!

>On March 12, 2006, the soldiers (from the 502nd Infantry Regiment) at the checkpoint had been drinking alcohol and discussing plans to rape Abeer. Five soldiers of the six-man unit responsible for the checkpoint left their posts for the Qasim farmhouse.[9] (The sixth, Sergeant Anthony W. Yribe, was charged with failing to report the attack but did not otherwise participate). Of the five, four of the soldiers were alleged to have directly perpetrated the attack, while Howard acted as lookout. In broad daylight, they walked to the house (not wearing their uniforms)[7] and separated Abeer and her family into two different rooms. Green then murdered her parents and younger sister, while two other soldiers raped Abeer. Green then emerged from the room saying "I just killed them, all are dead".[10] He, who later said the crime was "awesome",[11] then raped Abeer and shot her in the head. After the rape the lower part of Abeer’s body, from her stomach down to her feet, was set on fire. The fire eventually spread to the rest of the room and the smoke alerted neighbors, who were among the first to discover the scene. One recalled "The poor girl, she was so beautiful. She lay there, one leg was stretched and the other bent and her dress was lifted up to her neck."

>american
>soldier

makes me diamonds bro

They should have been hung.

I don't get it .
>Slovenia
>white

These people are not humans.
They're living off our inventions but are still stuck in 1200 A.D.

Can sort of confirm, secondhand though.

My platoon Sgt was in the initial invasion. He said they were rolling in, looking left and right there were armor as far as he could see.

They pulled up to an Iraqi battalion. They stopped, got out of their tanks and took their uniforms off. Didn't even have to hit one of them.

We have whiter gypsies than Americans.
Most of new recruits of American army are black, brown and occasional interracial Jew who thinks he is white.

>he still thinks he's white
Is Slovenia the Argentina of Europe?

What's the story behind this anyway?

Were they hit by an IED or something?

Argentina is the whitest country, we can't even compete. I throw my hat to Argentina for preserving the white culture.

>7.62 to the head
naw more like 12.7 or a 14.5 to the head monkey

Seriously contemplating joining the army because I have neither purpose nor ambition. Any advice?

And then Trump can diss the dead guys' families.