Why was she pregnant?

Why was she pregnant?

Because she had been fucked. Duh

Imogen a cute, she's my desktop background

how is babbie formed?

jamal raped her while she was hunting for nigger scalps for her neo-nazi friends

what does your mom think of this

they don't care, Im sure everyone in my family has seen it. Why? What did you think their reaction would be?

>who's that girl on your computer?
>an actress from the UK, Imogen...something-or-other
>oh, okie

she was the smartest from the whole bunch lmao

she realized that the neo-nazis weren't killing enough niggers so she had to take matters into her own hands and leave her group

RIP anton yelchin
;___;

what kind of fucking name is Imogen

Don't feel bad, he had already experienced the best this life had to offer.

he should have cummed inside her

;____;

did the jews kill him?

was her cunny FULL?

Why would they kill one of their own?

I was crushed when I found out he died

So was he

delet these

I guess he couldn't handle the pressure

Anton looking baked as fuck here

I spent a few minutes looking for connections between Jeep and Judaism and I couldn't find anything. You never know, though

you pregnant

she had weird rashes and iodine stains all over her arms for that photoshoot, pic related

>what kind of fucking name is Imogen

"Of uncertain origin and meaning, Imogen was first recorded as the name of the heroine in Shakespeare's play Cymbeline. The name is thought to be a misprint of Raphael Holinshed's Innogen, a Celtic name supposedly derived from the Gaelic inghean (girl, maiden)."

what the fuck man

GAY POOTS

LEL

My condom broke

becuse i commed in her pussy

you're a hack, you will never match based pusyposter

>you will never match (me)
go samefag some more

YOU CAN'T SAMEFAG A SAMEFAG

Kek

what does that mean?

???

peepee in vajajaj

Wait, she was pregnant?

i watched this movie months ago and i dont recall she was pregnant...

>you will never be Mister Imogen Gay Poots
>you will never say "Mister Poots, I love your daughter."
>you will never fuck the Poots out of her
>you will never call her Pootie
>you will never put your arm around her waist and refer to your children as "All our little Pootses"
>you will never nickname various parts of her body Pootsie, Pootser, or Pootspoots
>you will never pant the name "Imogen Gay Poots, oh Imogen Gay Poots" in her ear as you make love to her
>you will never slip the ring on her finger and say "I guess you're Imogen Straight Poots now"

>tfw Imogen doesn't give a shit about what your favorite band is.

>tfw you had intense detailed daydreams about meeting Imogen Gay Poots in the subway and saving her from a terrorist attack
I promised myself I wouldn't end up like this REEEEEEEEEE

cute CUTE

Careful now

a decade ago I would probably have gotten boner from watching this

now I just don't feel anything, how is that supposed to make me feel?

but tbqh, the lightning is bad there

>she's my desktop background
not anymore, she's mine now motherfucker

>it's a brits shill their genetic refuse episode

>her surname literally means "farts"
>no one makes fun of her because she's cute
Fuck this gay earth

This is mine

>ywn have unprotected sex with Imogen Poots
>ywn ejaculate inside her womb
>swn bear your children
I want to be dead

Why do people put pictures of celebrities or naked chicks in general as desktop backgrounds?
Aren't backgrounds supposed to represent a part of who you are essentially? I gotta say, I kinda lose respect for anyone who uses those kind of wallpapers.

She looks so bored.

I can't have anyone's face on my desktop
Just bothers me in some neurotic way

licking the bellybutton doesn't make anyone pregnant

>GAY

what a fucking fag

More important: How the fuck is "Imogen Poots" even a real name? It sound like something George Lucas made up.

Fairly standard middle class British girls name, sorry she isn't called Tyler or Skylar or Brayden or Jayden

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Imogen Poots? She was a good friend.

why oh why ;(

maybe her parents like imogen heap a lot

Are you sure those aren't moles they tried to cover up with makeup, I have a ton of arm moles.

Should I feel bad about having this background then?

Maybe Op thinks he is part Pootpoot?

Not a celebrity nor the focal point of the wallpaper. I'd give it pass.

>Gay Poots
Reminds me of some one I used to crank call as a kid. Their name was Gaylord Faggerlin, not even joking. That's what it said in the phonebook.

>>you will never say "Mister Poots, I love your daughter."
"Please, user, call me Faggy."

ohhhhhhhhhhh look at them clavicle!!

guaranteed there are people in this thread that pronounce her name EEE-MOOH-GHEN

The way how the supremacist underworld was described in that movie makes me think the director was a skinhead too

yeah I always use nature pictures. I don't even want people in them

Me too user.

Why would anyone be concerned about an opinion of such retarded autist like you? If desktop wallpepers represented a person to such extent as you cooked up in your imagination, then boy do we have 30% of planet's population deeply represented by windows default wallpapers.

I've had this for maybe two years now because I'm too lazy to find a new one

I use memes. Desktop is set to cycle through and change the image every 30 mins. The memes don't stop.

>dat herpes
what a nasty skank

>wallpepers
>cooked up

what did he mean by this?

Ever since I've stumbled acroos the Firewatch wallpaper I use it exclusively on all devices. I didn't even play the game.

I liked the look all of the promo material for that game (didn't play it).

Lovely

(I'm the user you replied to)
It's eye candy, I want a background that is pleasant to look at. I don't like trashy images as background - scantily clad or naked women. This pic of Imogen is at least somewhat classy. I swap between hi-res images of animals and space, and occasionally actress photo shoots like these.

Funny thing, I've had several brown people try to shame me in University classes (Canada btw) for having >pic related as a background, implying it was too nerdy or something. Confusing, considering we were in 2nd year science classes. Meanwhile they have low-res pics of Ferraris and half naked women as theirs

>not using low-res pics of lolo ferrari as your wallpaper
also
>brown people
>science class

gib qt nazi guerrilla gf

am I the only one who doesn't use a wallpaper? What's even the point of it

I find it weird too. It comes off as obsessive, like they have to think of a hot women whenever they use their computer or phone.