Red pills on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=TPJfKdp3bDs

I have sources for all of these but since you cant post tons of links with out the system thinking you're spamming ill have to show them 1 by 1 or whatever.

Kind of odd to be supporting trump a man that literally agrees word for word what communist cuck sanders says about health care.

you really think poor jews and niggers deserve free health care? like honestly? Once i saw this i honestly stopped supporting trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/28/426888268/donald-trumps-flipping-political-donations
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914
factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/
cbsnews.com/news/trump-in-2008-hillary-clinton-would-make-a-great-president/
cbsnews.com/news/trump-in-2008-hillary-clinton-would-make-a-great-president
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-defends-use-of-sched-against-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny how you all got cucked by Trump. Maybe he is playing 5d underwater chess after all.

sadly trump is just another controlled opposition of us politics. just like bernie (((sanders))).

you'll find out this, after elections. you need to purge your jews infltrated to your country just like we purge (((gülenists)))

Wow, I never realised that.
#imwithher now

source for most money going to dems until 5 years ago.

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/28/426888268/donald-trumps-flipping-political-donations

>I have sources for all of these but since you cant post tons of links with out the system thinking you're spamming ill have to show them 1 by 1 or whatever.

Put them all in a pastebin and just link that here.

Guess we better vote for Hillary and ruin everything even more huh?

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

On video video proof
"I am very pro choice"-trump

>trump lobbies to get what he wants

How is this bad? This just shows he knows the corruption better than anybody else.

factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

Trump non racist past.

First thing on the page :
"Asked if he would publicly reject the support of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said, “I just don’t know anything about him.” That’s nonsense:
Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “I hate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”
In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”

So are a lot of people on here? Do shills even do market research?

Shut it down!

>fact check.org

>said something about a guy 20 years ago
>is expected to remember him

>being openly racist

How can a redpill be on suicide watch?
You stupid shills should lurk a while

Wow, I guess I'm in a #cuckshedforclinton now

Why would a jew have all media sources bash him for a year straight, start a nationalistic movement, demand an end of globalism, ect ect?

He is the anti jew for everything except three issues. Race, faggots and Israel.

and this is the icing on the cake
He support hiliary in 2008
cbsnews.com/news/trump-in-2008-hillary-clinton-would-make-a-great-president/
I did months of research getting all this together.

I used to think trump was great like all of you.
But after he literally said word for word what the fucking communist Bernard sanders said about health care i begain to question his shit and saw all this shit he's been doing for years.

Tell me if you vote trump do you really really want your tax money going to poor sub humans and niggers health care?
even obama didnt do that shit.

you want to support a man that openly called a white republican a racist bigot" just 16 years ago?

Trumps cucking us all.

>I used to think trump was great like all of you. But after he
I thought we were past this

so you're okay with trump taking your money and giving it to niggers?

>cbsnews.com/news/trump-in-2008-hillary-clinton-would-make-a-great-president
There is no proof. CBS uses buzzfeed who used a blog post they said was archived yet they don't show the blog post either.

He never said he would do this.
>goalpost moving.
I really don't know why i'm even replying anymore.

Because the jews know that the masses actually do support what he says on the surface, They understand that? and you're living proof of that.
I mean have you ever heard of a bait and switch?

also
>he's anti jew on everything except the most jewish issues to ever jew the literal holy trinity of what makes jews the jews.

holy shit dude

What exactly is the endgame of Trump and Hillary secretly working together?
Which one are they orchestrating the victory for and why?
What's the point of making the whole thing a ridiculous spectacle?

It seems like so much unnecessary work.

Because hes controlled opposition meant to make the right look bad and its working. Republican party has fallen to its lowest favorably rating in its history.

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-defends-use-of-sched-against-hillary-clinton/

trump literally using YIDDISH to insult others.

Im sorry do you faggots not see this?

He's saying all this jewish shit and he's literally speaking fucking yiddish. we are getting cucked and you dont care?

get off your fucking high horses and open your god damn eyes.

the jewish media knows we exist in mass, they know 90% of the white community shares are opinions here so they put out a fucking bait and switch candidate for us to vote for. is it really that hard to fucking wrap your head around?

Go die in an alley,rapebait

You can stack reasons on top of reasons if you'd like. It matters little. GJ is a throwaway vote, just like Ron Paul was. But this time, the throwaway vote is even more garbage because the dumb prick wants open borders. Clinton is pro TPP and pro everything that I am against. Trump could very well be a honeypot meant to identify right leaning voters, but again, it matters little. Because what choice do we have? The guaranteed destruction and rape of the world or a glimmer of hope?
Clinton wants to get WWIII going by reigniting a Cold War with Russia. Trump is trying to prevent a conflict with Russia.
Again. What choice do we have? Guaranteed destruction through Clinton or a glimmer of hope through Trump?

Either a shill, or Duke supporter

Fuck off

Very low energy, op.

I probably knew of a Fred 20 years ago. I don't remember.

>YOU'RE A DIRTY LIAR.

Where are you coming from exactly, OP? You trying to have me believe you are some kind of die hard GOP-er? Because that type is usually full on
>muh Reagan
and Reagan was a union leader democrat who switched parties and was later hailed as Republican Jesus.

All this shit on your pic related info graphic, you could say about either president Bush, they are all buddy buddy with Clintons. It's a small world, especially at the top of the food chain, and all these people know each other.