*ruins you TV show*

*ruins you TV show*

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/05/31/media/robin-wright-house-cards-salary/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XH7kLSz0Eq4
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Ha3IWeXOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i should make as much as the starring actor protagonist that has a lot more recognition than me because to give me less money is sexism

What a vapid human being

>now I'm writer
>and producer
>MADAME PRESIDENT MY TURN

>watching TV

ITS HER TURN user omg why you such a bigot

Her writer fuck boy is even worse. Literally no point to his character holy shit

>le females can be president too meme

Is season 4 worth watching?

I stopped at the end of 3

season 4 is better than season 3, and i liked 5 better than 4

She really did.

All of her fucking scenes and in-show friends are fucking meaningless 'feels' tripe.

There is no substance to any of her bullshit.
Just forced nonsense eating into the hour we are supposed to watch a man wrestle to control the most powerful country on Earth.

>season 1
Oh, this is quite different, finally a relationship in a tv show that doesn't exist just to make things more miserable or complicated, but rather to actually support the main character
>season 2
still good
>season 3
ok, i guess the whole "we stick together no matter what" is out of the window. Eh, whatever. Frank is still the star.
>season 4
jesus, this was definitely too much of Claire, but at least it seems that things are back on track. Unity again.
>season 5
haha JK fuck you frank!!! ITS MY TURN!!

Did Robin Wright get more and more creative control over the seasons? Because it feels like it. The show seems to rely on nothing but their relationship to create drama anymore. Also its laughable that the writers actually think she's equal to Frank. No one would give a fuck about her if it wasn't for Kevin Spacey.

s1 > s2 >> s4 >> s3 >>>>>>>>> s5

>Women joins a hobby / activity that a man is performing extremely well
>Makes the focus her, all attention on her
>It turns to shit

Gee where have I heard this story before?

money.cnn.com/2017/05/31/media/robin-wright-house-cards-salary/index.html

>"I was looking at the statistics and Claire Underwood's character was more popular than [Frank's] for a period of time," Wright said. "So I capitalized on it. I was like, 'You better pay me or I'm going to go public.'"

yes, she did ruin the show. And its probably going to get even worse.

I hate her. more so because of her character on Forest Gump

Can't believe I renewed my Netflix subscription for this shit

this article made me fucking sick

women are truly the niggers of gender

Is she a writer now? Producer credits are nothing but vanity and directors in television shows may as well be monkeys. They are beholden to the show runner, actual producers and writers whims.

Blaming her is just misplaced anger. Blame the writers.

I honestly doubt that Claire was more popular character than Frank. Can you imagine if the guys from New Girl asked for bigger salary because no one was watching it for Zooey? The headlines would be like "What is this,the 50's?"

I blame Fincher and the other guy for leaving. Finish what you started you fucks.

I stuck through 4 and a half seasons for the guys.

Yeah...the show really went to shit after episode 2! They should have ended it then and there!

The former showrunner left because netflix straight up didn't want to end the show at all, it's a sensible position.

>Producer credits are nothing but vanity and directors in television

She is executive producer which is different because they have creative control.

HELP HELP THE QUALITY HAS FALLEN

Very wrong. Writers work out finer details of dialogue, scene-by-scene drama, and character development. The overall story and direction that the show takes is ultimately decided by the executive producers. They control everything, they have the power.

the first scene of the first episode, with FU storming into Congress and giving his hamfisted speech about terrorism was already too much for me

i didnt want anything after that episode, everything was so awkward and forced and that Congress scene broke my suspension of disbelief

i still enjoy these threads though

they could kill her off no problem then it would be like the first season where frank just constantly manipulates those in power

>Did Hillary Clinton get more and more political control over the DNC? Because it feels like it. The party seems to rely on nothing but their relationship to create votes anymore. Also its laughable that the party actually think she's equal to Bill. No one would give a fuck about her if it wasn't for Slick Willy.

Really that was the best part of HoC. Frank's sneaky, nefarious and ruthlessness pursuit for the presidency. Never really cared for the other characters at all.

I didn't truly "hate" S5 until the last episode. But the last episode is irredeemable shit.
The whole "haha I was the leak all along" twist felt like it belonged to a much lesser show. And, Frank just giving up on the presidency like that? Easily the most out of character shit ever. I have lost all interest in the show due to the direction they decided to head in.

learn to greentext properly

This show sucks ass now

Trump is more exciting & that shit is real

HELP HELP THE NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTIONS HAVE FALLEN

She directed a few eps in S4 and S5. Directors definitely have a creative influence.

>implying it wasn't ruined already
mediocre remake of a great series

Is this how men orgasm in America? Pathetic.

Her character is part of the problem - I have no clue what the actress did apart from threatening to create a sexism shitstorm if she didn't get a pay raise (and that's between Netflix and her, I don't give a shit) - but HoC has been on a severe downward trend of quality since season 3.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist to post on Sup Forums. Occupy space. pass the time.

You're bored, as usual, posting about your fucking dislikes and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other people. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting plebbit stories about people who made interesting buildings for their populace or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your ears that guarantees you'll at some point have to get up and move around and perform physical labor to support yourself.

And then you see women, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent from them, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them.These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that.You can never have it. So you sit down, you post on Sup Forums, and you fucking ruin your life, the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it.Because you're failure.

Frank "Don't cheat on my wife" Underwood

>women having fun
>article is about a woman being a bitch and ruining a show out of her own greed

kys my man that pasta was perfect and actually correct in its original form

>insecure britbong defends his paid for television show

If this isn't pasta, you may be the saddest person who ever lived.

LEL his taxes paid for that pleb show

>silly american with no daddy gf
youtube.com/watch?v=XH7kLSz0Eq4

>a few
The worst episodes, you mean.

>thinks im american
don't forget to pay for your tv license ahmed

Imagine reading all of this.

KEK I loled at this well done

I literally want her to rape me.

I haven't watched since like the first couple episodes of season 3, but she was really good in the first two seasons and her negotiating for a pay raise was completely fine by me; she earned it and having the gumption to negotiate is something more people should have.

Zooey is literally the worst part of the show.

This season was too unrealistic. Frank's plan made no sense whatsoever

>implying the entire amerikuk remake isnt a ruining of the original british series

hellooo amerikuk

this. of all the HoC plan reveals this is the first time i didnt get wtf happened, it's convoluted as all fuck. i might rewatch to make sure im not being retarded but it seems to me the IT WAS ALL A PLAN is an asspull or just so terribly planned out by the writers that there are massive plotholes in it.

Imagine having this saved on a txt file and waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it.

*improves your TV show*

Can someone edit the fucking guy out of this? She's pretty hot with her man killing vag.

you mean carries single handedly, right?

where did my show go?

youtube.com/watch?v=a5Ha3IWeXOo

1>4>2>3
Havent watched S5 and dont plan on doing it. The ending to S4 is satisfying enough.
He's here to remind us that they are somehow humans, but other than that he's a fucktoy and I miss Meechum.

He caught a Lebron James hairline from all this carrying.

I'd still lick her old cunt.

So what happened to the secretary of state after she took the fall? Is she in a coma, is she dead, what?

>he's here to remind us that they are somehow humans

oh boy, wait until you've seen S5 and it's revealed what he actually put in the book.

Worst pasta on Sup Forums because it's about the poster as it is the rest of us. I hope you kill yourself.

>and you realise you've never had that.You can never have it.

What? Fun? kek. shootings are fun.

This pasta was originally written about women and it was correct then faggot.

He did it properly. Note the context.

>watching TV shows after 2012

He did

HELP! THE WRITING QUALITY HAS FALLEN

>Did Robin Wright get more and more creative control over the seasons?

That's exactly what happened. You can chart out her increasing influence as the show gets worse and worse.

Where does she get her statistics.

kevin spacey needs to push robin wright down a small flight of stairs, that would solve everything

I just refuse to watch S5.

I just want frank to talk towards the camera more and Claire to die in a plane crash off screen

HELP HELP

With no survivers

If women didn't have pusy and tits, they'd be nigger tier

Imagine writing all this.

she was just the most popular user, don't ask sexist questions about nonexistent tv show character popularity research

>le women are benevolent and pure pasta

Imagine bieng woman. Imagine being created by mother nature to be nothing else than a cum rag with pregnancy capacity. Imagine seeing the superior gender achieve things far beyone your natural capacity. Imagine knowing, deep down, despite media telling you otherwise(which is just a man throwing you a bone anyway), that you are and allways will be a reproduction machine.

>human being

>'You better pay me or I'm going to go public.'

Should have just killed her character.

EHTS EYE URN