Bravo Gadot

Bravo Gadot

HOWEVER

Magnets.

the power to inspire?

2 in the pink, the rest in the stink.

just like get out of the way

it would be a pretty funny short movie, where wonder woman can't stop a bomb from going off or some shit because she has to constantly jump away from the bullets

>Looking for logic in a comic book movie.

She'd call in a airstrike from the Israeli airforce before the raghead even had a chance to fire

*Psst*

Nothing personnel... Kid

Jedi have one light saber and can't be killed by LAZER bullets

Wonder woman would just flail her arms you retards

they can stop the bullets with their minds asshole

she would use American soldiers as human shields, like a normal jew

edgy

Thats why she has a shield in the movie you fucking faggot

They could do so much better with the bracelets in the movie. The failed pilot did it better.

Order 66 dummy

its not lasers its plasma

Did no one here watch the movie?

that was a fucking ww1 machine gun man

we came a long way since

Not really we still use machine guns with the same caliber and similar rate of fires.

why dont they just fire bullets of hot white glue all over her face?

She's a god it would do nothing to her

why dont they just tie her up with a gold lasso?

>implying they don't

it's literally one of her original weakenesses. the problem is that you have to succeed in tying her up.

idiot spotted

I mean he's not ENTIRELY wrong. We still have machine guns that fire similar or smaller calibre. Usually those are LMGs at the squad level though. Pretty sure they also shoot a lot faster. He's a dumby though

I know very little about the character, that it was drawn by a guy very much into bondage for instance, that she has a lasso of truth but I assumed she was kinda like Superman bulletproof, otherwise if bullets can harm her than any explosive would do the same.

Why would only her braces be so strong anyway?

Every machine gun shoots at a different rof but its not that big of a difference unless you're looking at something like an MG-42. The only thing that has changed is cooling really. WW1 Machine guns were mostly water cooled. The thing is if you had a modern machine gun heavy or light firing at WW alongside a WW1 Machine gun there really wouldn't be a huge difference. They would do jack shit in the end.

How did a fetish fuel character get turned into a feminist icon? Can womenkind go five seconds without making complete asses of themselves?

>can't be both

She was always meant to be a feminist character, but a sex positive femdom one.

Why would a half god even care about deflecting bullets? Don't tell me they hurt her.

They hurt her

>what are ricochets

and what implications does this jewish conspiracy have for the movie, Sup Forums?

FUCK WHITE MALES obviously

Are characters who are "meant to be feminist" actually feminist when the person writing them is a bizarre sexual deviant (see also: Joss Whedon)?

ok

Isn't the writer for BvS and MoS a jew though?

It's like when some white lib has to write/create a positive black character, they end up being complete Mary Sues but with subtle racist features, because 99% of libs are ashamed closet racists.

>feminists
>not sexual deviants

And he killed Christ again

Kikes never learn do they

well, he didn't die you assblasted retard

>implying that 3 movie days later Superman isn't going to rise from his grave
The symbolism has been way too heavy handed for him not to.

neither did Christ

To change the direction of one's arms and muscles at a speed several times faster than the bullets you are deflecting, implies the flesh and bone doesn't actually need to deflect it, and is tough enough on its own.

That's why your muscles and bones rip apart when a bullet hits them, they cannot handle the energy delta of the bullet.

impressive

It probably feels like getting hit by paint balls to her.

More interesting

is Mike asian?

No but the more i think about it i want said image of him with a rice hat on

I always considered Wonder Woman bulletproof like Superman. She's just blocking and avoiding bullets because she can still feel them little bit even though they can't hurt her

Don't try to make sense of it.
It doesn't make any.
In this movie it's well established that Amazons can and do get killed by bullets. Yes, even a shot to the gut is instantly fatal as per Hollywood science.
While in the comics I think at last most of her incarnations can technically take a beating, it's about as consistent as Goku.
I use that example because regardless of board I think we all know that he both survived stuff that wipes out planets, and then got shot by a laser rifle and nearly gave up the ghost, if through nothing else, through osmosis and constant shitposts and memes about it all over the internet when it happened.

With her shield. Exactly like in the movie.

> In this movie it's well established that Amazons can and do get killed by bullets. Yes, even a shot to the gut is instantly fatal as per Hollywood science.

Yes, but Wonder Woman in the movie isn't 100% Amazon. She's daughter of Zeus. Even Ares calls her Goddess

>Why would only her braces be so strong anyway?

Why wouldn't they just produce entire sets of armor made of the stuff they make her bracers out of?

Yeah...no

In the comics, braces actually block part of her powers, so she isn't over 9000 all the time.

Maybe I remember wrong, but I'm pretty sure she got shot in the arm and it hurt her.
It's another thing that later her wound basically disappeared completely when the bandages she got were taken off, but she did get shot, and it did leave a mark.
Also the "Only gods can kill gods" part is probably going to get ret-conned because it wouldn't be very interesting if practically every threat she ever faced would just be a minor inconvenience.

capeshit was a mistake

Yeah it's the fucking symbolism that convinces you of that and not the fact that the one he killed him was literally fucking doomsday

Why don't they shoot her with explosive rounds?

they'll just wheel lex out again and he'll say some psuedophilosophical bullshit that will spin whoever they're currently fighting as some kind of metaphorical god so it's still technically true

Why don't they build the entire plane out of the black box?

Yes, she got shot and hurt. But her mother also said something about "Stronger she gets, Ares will be able to find her sooner." So she's probably getting stronger.

I would like to know how old is she in the 1914. She could have been on that island for 100 years already, because she's getting older slower.

Doomsday and Superman aren't gods but they can kill her.

Did you not watch the movie? She can just cross her arms and fire an energy blast.

Yes, because that's the DC rule number 1. Nobody is stronger than Superman.

Are you sure about that?
I'm pretty sure that this "She's an actual god" thing is brand new, so if they did in the Comics, it doesn't matter anymore. That was a Wonder Woman who didn't have the Power Cosmic/Whatever bullshit DC Greek Gods run on.
Yes I'm aware Power Cosmic isn't it.

She was always created by Zeus but it used to be that he gave life to a sand sculpture Hippolyta made.

Would this work on Wonder Woman?