Simpsons shit on Trump

This video will go viral soon.

Let's get the dislike ratio up on this, guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs

bump

what the fuck happened to the simpsons?

JEWS

why did the simpsons go so shit? did jews take over?

>current year
>still watching the Simpsons
I thought everyone lost interest in it

>that shameless pro dem message at the end

That's not even comedy. After trump wins, we're sending these liberal "comedians" to hell.

then don't give them views. negative attention is still attention. don't click the video and sage this thread if you're gonna post.

anyone notice the subtle warmongering in this? Insane times.

>mfw the simpsons still a thing

No, they just started phasing groening out of the show. Newer writers were hacks and kept changing the shit he wrote into the show before he had a chance to review it.

This

Gee. I wonder who that was pandering for?
At least Trump can use twitter. I doubt Hillary can even answer the phone without screwing it up.

yea that last joke was cucked and in bad taste

The SImpson's was always liberal pandering bullshit. Look at how Lisa even as far back as the 90s, was always passed off as an intellectual when all she does is repeat bleeding heart rhetoric.

This really pissed me off.

1. Those voice actors. Holy shit, the Simpsons cannot even afford decent voice acting anymore.
2. This was garbage.
3. I took it to be pro-Trump. Very over-the-top humor, no real foul play, and a cuck stab at the Dems at the end.
>muh wife votes for vagina so me vote vagina too

>checking those dubs

Kek is with you Punished Swede

You think you can win with this much against you? Even cartoons are against you for fucks sake wake up, Hillary is going to win and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

>b-but we are gonna dislike the video!!!!

thats cute, but its mostly pathetic

Thanks for Correcting the Record. +15 cents

bump

Amen brother.

While it was your usual "Trump is a vain, pompous Hitler" jab, the bit where Homer changes his mind for sex surely wasn't very flattering to democrats.

I thought it was funny despite clear bias. Y'all have sticks up your asses

Any cartoon controlled by "writers" is garbage. This is a fact.

(((Simpsons)))

Its literally arguments with holes

Liked with multiple accounts

Everyone dislike this shit

This is the first time I've seen any clip of the Simpsons in 10+ years and I'm disgusted by the on the nose "humor" and terrible fucking animation. Everyone involved with current Simpsons seriously deserves cancer.

I thought Homer is supposed to be the dumb Republican who changes his views because the left cucked majority says so.

I like how this "Trump and Putin are best bros" shit has cropped up out of nowhere with almost nothing to support the idea, really obvious narrative control going on but seriously trying to use the Ruskies as a boogieman again? That's how you can tell it's all run by out-of-touch old fucks.

They still make that show?

What the fuck, this is some 1984 tier shit

Matt Groening hasn't really worked on the show since season 2, he barely had anything to do with the Simpsons' success besides creating the characters.

this is hilarious, you think you can do anything. Your big counter movement against hillary is disliking a cartoon video on youtube? You guys are so pathetic it makes me laugh. The video will be mostly liked, you cant do a damn thing.

>i-its 1984 cause they said mean things about trump :(((

ok kid

This is so fascinating. Liberals previously said that Trump will start WW3 against Russia. Now, liberals are saying that Trump is an agent of Russia.

What the fuck.

They should have dug Clinton more and cut out the last segment.

Trump is such a bad idea.

Holy fuck the voices are so bad.

A once very funny show becoming stripped of all humour and replaced with autistic, forced political propaganda IS 1984-tier you fucking leaf

as long as it is anti-trump, it's fine by them

we should really make a deal out of the fact that trump likes to breathe, maybe they'll take the bait

Also, what the hell, Trump doesn't have the yellow skin tone?

Every little bit helps. So people who see it will ask themselves "why is it so disliked?" "maybe because it is really one-sided and possibly part of a propaganda campaign?"

That wasn't so bad, they joked about both Trump and the Clintons.
Stop acting like a bunch of triggered SJWs.

People still watch this shit? I've known only one person that watches this after his 20s and he was a Faggot.

I watched it as a kid and played the nes games. But that was it.

Jesus, THIS is the quality of the Simpsons these days, I havn't watched it for a long time, will watch the old ones but THIS?!.. the jokes, the propaganda the art-style, holy fuck.

not very funny

Of course the trump account was overexaggerated.
Of course Homer originally wanted trump,
and of course Marge acted like the stereotypical "if you like this political candidate I will leave you"
The biggest thing is homer just willing to change his mind, and not hold his original stance, or simply the fact that Homer doesn't wear the pants in the relationship.

In reality, this cartoon really makes the Clinton followers look much worse then trump followers.
If they don't get what they want, they will hurt others. they are willing to attack the candidate, and the people who support him, to make their candidate win.

It is Subtle. I like it.

Good.

Liked and shared with my friends. Fuck Trump.

yeah when i read 1984 i remember all the comedy cartoons shows that people could watch in their leisure time being about politics

what a hard life they had, their cartoons werent even funny!!

>emasculating Bill
>War with China is inevitable
>Nu male democrats only vote to get pussy
>Trump is hitler

This isnt exactly pro Hillary.

i liked that simpsons gta parody game

I'll share it on facebook and that alone will get it more likes than any of you could do. Hahahaha, you dont use social media right? Cause its all owned by "da evil jews!!!"

silly kids

>Hillary and Bill yellow
>Trump still white

TSK TSK

Its 1984-tier because it's the media trying to claim there is one correct choice for government.

>joked about clinton

They absolutely did not, they jabbed at rapey bill. While propping up Hilldog by making her sound more capable than a man.

Fuck the simpsons, it's totally unfunny. They got political a long time ago and it was terrible. I can't believe people have nothing better to do than listen to this shit.

>hillary answering the phone call
They fucked up right from the start

what if trump IS russia?

This. It only appears to have gotten worse b/c the Democratic party has, plus they're basing episodes off of current events.

nice try, shillary, we only care about the most trifling insignificant things, and that is precisely what makes us effective.

Just like how the jews chose comic books and radio to spread their degeneracy first.

Why does the book say A.Hitler? As if people would be confused as to which Hitler.

>now discovering that liberals are walking contradictions

wew

btfo

>Sup Forums draws attention to video.
>Likes shoot up
>SHILLS JEWS BOTS

Holy shit, this is the greatest election ever. It finally exposed the right for what it is, and drove it to dissolution.

Fox is already Clinton bought. They removed Roger Ailes.

>watching episodes of The Simpsons made after 1999

That's a paddlin'.

The video was making me livid until the very end:

>You're not allowed to have a different opinion
>Uh Okay... I'm a democrat now

That was actually good.

It was showing how intolerant Democrats are.

Overall the stuff with Trump was bad enough to make me dislike the video though.

>2016
>the simpsons
Hello fellow kids

>g-guys they posted a video i don't like...

It's funny because Hillary is like wearing the pants now, while Trump is literally Hitler. Truly a fair jab at both candidates.

(((Liberals))) literally are incapable of telling the truth.

Why are the Simpsons so soul-less and dry? It's like the humor is written to ensure people with sub-90 IQs get a laugh.

>I'll share it on facebook and that alone will get it more likes than any of you could do. Hahahaha, you dont use social media right? Cause its all owned by "da evil jews!!!" silly kids

How much does the Hillary Campaign pay you, Canada-proxy bro?

You're either a rampant homosexual or paid shill.

The reason it's fucking dystopian is because humourlessness is a sign that they're putting the political message before the comedy, they're using the popularity of the show as a vehicle for veiled propaganda.

I agree, Trump is a tireless worker who has no time for sleep.

>You think you can win with this much against you? Even cartoons are against you for fucks sake wake up, Hillary is going to win and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Brexit, we had government propaganda, media, propaganda, mainstream news propaganda, street-level propaganda, EU propaganda, the propaganda of multi-millionaires and billionaires, the propaganda of Soros.

Trump will win

Our media is very fair and unbiased

Wow if this is real this is historical simpsons have always avoided politiccs of human rights abuses before

The simpsons hasn't been relevant since season 10 like 16 years ago

Look at the flag, fucking britbottle.

Holy fuck is this really the Simpsons?

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT HAPPENED

I thought this was funny. It just shows that Trump is more entertaining since they can do more with his character than Clinton's.

And you were wrong about many other things, including the 2012 election. You are acting the same way you did then and you couldn't have been more wrong.

bump, 100 downvotes.

keep the train going boys

here is some marxist racemixing propaganda to motivate you.

>...and that's how I became a Democrat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this a parody of making fun of Trump? It checks everything off the list

what does this mean? Is this a sign?

wtf i hate the simpsons now

That was...chilling. I don't feel mad or think it was funny. That was just plain creepy.

I decided to watch it for myself first rather than having someone else make the decision for me. Lo and behold, this is actually pro-Trump if you read between the lines. The commentary is that the only reason men vote democrat is to get in the pants of women that make quick decisions without being informed. So Democrat women make emotion based decisions, Democrat men are just castrated beta idiots and that's really all there is to it. Further driving this point home is the fact the Democrat woman is unable to reconcile the idea of having a continuing relationship with her husband on the basis of a political election that occurs every 4 years. Yep, reality is decidedly anti-left

ITT: People who can't understand satire

It's making fun of how awfully people portray a possible Trump candidacy, along with horribly biased political ads. It covers the usual shit insults for him, his appearance, his time on Twitter, etc. There's even a "literally Hitler" in there. No way in Hell is this meant to be serious.

Trump is always tweeting at the real nigga hours

That's just terrible. They've always shilled for the Democrats as far as I can remember. They shilled for Obongo in some treehouse of horror episode in 2008 too. Simpsons should've been cancelled in 2000.

But you guys love Stephen Crowder who does nothing but cheap political jabs.

You missed the episode where Lady Gaga comes to Springfield and that's the whole episode.

Yeah I think this was some Shill bait actually. They think they can push pro-Trump buttons as easily as we push theirs and what ends up happening is any sane and logical person can see that it's actually not anti-Trump.