What did you think?

what did you think?

If it was realistic then the wife would have cheated on him at work and he would have committed suicide.

Mediocre

Like King of the Hill with no interesting characters or plots. The 70s zeitgeist theme probably appeals to the older generations but it's not enough to make the series great.

there are to many people screaming LE FUCK XD at each other and no real actual jokes

thought it was good but really seemed more like a drama than a comedy.

>Like King of the Hill with no interesting characters or plots.

I really should hate it cus pretty much everything about it is bog standard but I ended up finding it quite charming.

Maybe i'm just a bitch but the dad in this reminded me of my own dad. Just don't be a huge dick 24/7, jesus christ.

Nice meme but King of the Hill had memorable characters and well done but tame/grounded plots (no zany LE RANDUM XD like Family Guy or Rick and Morty)

F is for Family mimics that style but doesn't have good characters or plots.

Still better then Wojack Cuckman

first episode of the second season had me laughing out loud but the series started to get more and more depressing and uncomfortable as it went on. I love that shit.

Oh, I thought you were saying KOTH had none of those things. My bad, nigga.

Scoop was /our guy/

Did the dad kill the dog yet?

Feels like the writers had fuck all understanding of the time period outside of anecdotes and memes.
A lot like Stranger Things or Kung Fury in that sense. It's what people think the time period was like rather than it was actually like.

Have they done an episode where the little redhead kid gets a doll for Christmas and he cries and his dad laughs at him and calls him a faggot?

F is for FUCKING KILL THAT MUTT, BILL

any episode where the little girl gets molested? asking for a friend

IT'S BRUTAL

kek

Not enough PoC

The second season, from the comedic sense, wasn't as good as the first one. It's an okay show with some good drama sprinkled around, which surprisingly didn't felt like a complete mess like Bojack.

I liked it, but the comedy could've been better

Pretty good, although the ending was a bit much. It was relatively grounded until "lol terrorist attack, bombs, beheadings, also Jack gets his job back because reasons".

>Jack
Frank

Nobody fucking cares

It's nothing like king of the hill

No its Rosanne

Does the father have to sell his drum set?

why did he have to sell his drum set? I mean it sounded like it was good mentally for him to just fucking bang some drums now and then

Because it was drowning out the sound of the LOVELY NIA banging some stranger in the next room.

Season 1 was so mediocre I decided to not bother with season 2.

>charming

That's exactly the word Oney used in one of his Lets Plays.

How peculiar.

*tips hat* tell me about the time, gentlesir

F is for failure

>american animated sitcom about wacky family
ENOUGH

Sorry they can't all be gook cartoons about pedophiles you can self insert into you fucking neckbeard.

>t. Seth McFarlane

family is the most important thing in western civilization and is the root of it's success. of course there will be a lot of shows about it

the show is a comedic retelling of Bill Burr's childhood, what the fuck are you talking about

God, I get it's a meme to hate Rick and Morty but you can't seriously compare it to Family Guy.

it sometimes got way too real and sometimes just flat
7/10 imo

also, remove the fucking backward-ass hillbilly kids, do put them through the fucking wall

I like F is for Family but there are times when it has some down times. I enjoy the old German guy but sometimes overstay's his welcome. I did have a chuckle with bill asking the Mexican neighbor to help him with construction though. "He'll be in heaven in no time"

>a meme

I thought they just left kevins story out to dry after he got laid. Other than that and the gurl powa bullshit it was okay.

>gurl powa bullshit
Yeah, it felt kinda forced but when you have 2 female characters in a setting were they're supposed to be at school or home all day you'll need to force them to do something out of it.
I did liked Maureen's character, i felt too close at home with her.

the worlds kinda bland imo.

idk i watched like 3 episodes and fell asleep.

they're not wacky in any sense though.

Just watched it over the past few days. I thought it was pretty good. Got pretty awkward with the older son, what with his shitty band and awkward premature ejac, but I'm hoping season three will be just as fun

Depressing as fuck. Even Bojack Horsemen was still funny.

Kevin reminds me of me and frank reminds me of my dad. I relate to it more than I like to admit especially the first season, this is probably why I like it so much and also the relationship between blacks and whites portrayed in the show. Comfy feels all round. 10/10