What comes to mind when you see this picture?

The female on the right looks too old to be a threat.

Based Space-Brienne literally got shoved into the garbage in the first movie :(

she died

Traitor stormtrooper with the riot stick was the best new order character.

> HELP HELP MY STAR WARS HAS FALLEN
> *look into the camera*

Who thought making the hilt emit lightsaber shit was a good idea? Looks fucking retarded and doesn't make any sense.

Why is he spreading his legs so wide?

Dr. Erso, I'm CIA.

Chinese knockoffs
that's why she wears the mask

Had I not known better I would accuse it of being boring cosplay

Annie Liebowitz is an overrated hack.

Jesus what an ugly group of people

That the two interesting villains were underused, and the boring one was hyped to be strong, and in the only time we saw him fight he turned out weak.

A long dead franchise that is only still here to make money and NOTHING ELSE, story doesnt matter, quality, acting, etc, NOTHING. Guy on the left I have no fucking clue who he is but he was put there to be Le edgy nazi man xD and to fool people into thinking this piece of shit is remotely similar to the originals.

Adam Driver, do not dislike him, saw him in Patterson and he was pretty good, the dyke on the right was good in Game of Thrones and the only reason she is there is so they can add a silver stormtrooper (more toys, remember? money?) they literally could have made her character CGI.

Its just shit, a shell, a composite made of familiar things that used to be awesome in the past.

Oh and btw I could give 2 shits about the SW franchise, never cared for it but this "movie" was just a big joke.

Kylo's sabre does make sense, but you don't.
He didn't make it like that because it's "better", I am sure he would take Darth Vader's lightsaber instead of his if he could.

He made it like that because the crystal inside the hilt is cracked and therefore unstable so the lightsaber can't go in one beam so he made 2 vents to the side so it can function properly. It's not like there is a lightsaber factory full of crystals so he can make whatever he wants

And the sabre isn't just for show, it is the extension of his character: highly unstable, crude and amateur build but very powerful. The new design actually has some purpose and meaning unlike Darth Maul's double lightsaber just for the hell of it

Power stance you low test cuck

>He made it like that because the crystal inside the hilt is cracked and therefore unstable so the lightsaber can't go in one beam so he made 2 vents to the side so it can function properly. It's not like there is a lightsaber factory full of crystals so he can make whatever he wants

>being this much of a nerdfag

Some faggot thought "hey DUUUUUDE, what if it looked like an old school sword DUUUUUUDE" and then retconned that piece of nerd garbage you just fed me to explain the terrible decision.

>"dude I DON'T CARE about STAR WARS lmao it's SHIT, a big joke"
>posts probably the fifth essay post today specifically about the new Star Wars and most probably argues daily about literally any meaningless news/promo pic/poster/leak detail that comes out for TLJ

D E L U S I O N A L

>"it doesn't make sense!!!!!1!1!"
>explain why it makes sense
>"dude you're a nerd who cares"

well okay

it's literally a burning cross.

because yknow, dude white people are evil lmao

Then get out of the thread you retard.

Im going to fuck your mother, but first im going to get dubs you fucking virgin.

Disney is Pet Semetarying Star Wars

2 characters literally being
>it's my turn to Star Wars now

the other being a miscast trashlady

this franchise is kill, people just don't realize it yet

Pure unadulterated sadness.

Professional fan fiction

Death by snu snu with Gwen.

I'd forgotten about Brienne even being in Star Wars and I misremembered the end of Ep 7 and thought Adolf Weasley was already dead
At least Kylo's alright

Kylo Ren's album cover.

No, those dubs are mine

normie numale reddit cucks, women, fags, trannies and everything wrong with this world banding together to contribute to the decline of western civilization with one media article at a time
you think it doesn't matter, but it does

HOLY SHIT

Whoa whoa dude okay, you can have your dubs, but leave a few digits for the rest of us mere mortals, please!

WITNESSED

femtopia, effeminacy, overly agreeable nostalgic man children, faggotry, bandwagon fandom, synchronized friendly opinions.

Sad!

White people are evil

Take out the meme pose and it's pretty good

>this brainwashed retarded cuck
pitiful

I'm very interested in seeing more of Ren and Hux's relationship. They're an obvious expy of Tarkin and Vader, but there appears to be far more animosity and far less respect between them.

I feel like there will be a quiet, dramatic scene in Episode IX where Ren murders Hux, "Gladiator"-style.

fucking hell take whatever you want at this point mang

more fan-made star wars

and you're still going to see it on opening week

EXECUTE ORDER 666666

those are some big numbers

This picture will never not be both funny and horrifying.

I would do the girl(?) on the right though

>Double Satan

Nice.

Hux dies at the end of VIII

how can you be so sure? just because some turbo nerd user told you he works for star wars inc.?

Sign my forehead dude

You're hard man to find

>Hand them over user

Why this woman in the photo.
She done nothing, no actually she cowardly betrayed all empire after janitor threatened her a bit.

SATANIC
A
T
A
N
I
C

KINO
I
N
O

I hate how for-profit companies try to make profits. Who the fuck do they think they are?

All I see is shit

No

le disney boogeyman

This

Oh my god

>trying to examine a caricature relationship of two ripoff characters
Hahaha is this the ultimate cuckoldry?

Seems like Rosicrucian symbolism to me.

Expensive and bad fanfiction with unthreatening looking villains.

I miss Hux. RIP :(

Invisible lat syndrome.

That I like those three actors better than these three actors

hes the god of 6

Incompetence

Oscar Isaac is based though

I enjoy how Kylo treats his lightsaber like it weighs 20 pounds

The whole Rob Roy/Braveheart style chopping action is probably the most clever addition new Star Wars has made to the franchise

Where can I get those boots the guy on the left is wearing?
t. /fa/

>Oscar Isaac is based though
You know I'm not even going to disagree with that but I'm still going to assert the bad guys win the 3v3 comparison

Sounds like you have cuckoldry on the mind, friend. Chad fuck your girl back in high school?

I like Oscar Issac as an actor and he's been in some excellent films but Poe is still boring as all fuck

Bane?

This moron is a "method actor" who refuses to hang out with Mark Hamill to stay in character. As if anyone was taking his character seriously. He's tamper throwing stupid nerd who got beaten by an untrained little girl.LOL

>Stormtroopers are not supposed to take off their helmet.
>Sake of strong female character, have her show her face.

thank you satan

that I've grown out of star wars

She shows her face for marketing purposes but in the first movie it isn't shown at all. It's possible that they will continue that trend in the next one, but maybe it will get knocked off or as the FO continues to disintegrate she will remove it, showing an evolution of character that parallels the changing atmosphere.

or whatever. silver boba fett there to sell toys amirite

A tired franchise that should have been laid to rest years ago.

wtf I love white trash readheads now

stunning, but check mine

kek very nice

>Kylo is an inept loser who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, his lightsaber being a jury rigged piece of shit reflects this, and the unstable blade signifies his fiery unpredictable emotions

DUDE WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST MAKE IT A COOL DOUBLE BLADED LIGHTSABER LIKE DARTH MAUL THAT WAS SOOOOO BADASS

Lucky Sevens is pretty nice, but you can't beat Double Number of The Beast

In any other thread this would be impressive