DONALD!!!

DONALD!!!

WHERE

ARE

THE

Unfunny shit meme posted by retards.

The convention is over Trump won. There are no delegates to give imbecile. Stop shilling and sliding threads

CHEESES

Niggers

DUBS

C-C-COMBO BREAKER

>trump won

lol

HAMBURGERS

Apparently here's a young man with some problems.

You know, son, I appreciate you sharing your views. You know, hopefully one of the things someone has told you is that children should speak with respect. Imagine what a different world we'd be living in if someone told Donald Trump that years ago.

You know, in my household, when a child behaves like that, they get a spanking. Granted, it's not surprising you never received one. Being in Donald's camp probably indicates you view him as some sort of father figure, to replace whatever weakling created you. Now, how about I take on that role you so desperately lacked for a single night? How about I take you over my knee and instill some discipline in your nerves? How about I show you that even a New York liberal should fear the Lord?

What's that, son? You're trying to run? Now, now, I do often enjoy hunting but I never had the privilege to hunt the most dangerous game. Looks like today's a first for both of us in that regard. Now, I'm going to give you to the count of three before I chase you down and carry out divine justice.

This meme will end soon. Sad!

REMOVE DELEGATES

Remove delegates

You new faggots need to lighten up. This an very serious meme board and fun times are occasionally welcome.

>calling the person who spouts an ancient meme a newfaggot

D-D-D-D-D-D-DAHNALD!!

>browsing reddit and kym
Wew lad I take it all back.

Unlike most people on this site I have never ever visited reddit, and judging on the way you talk you're 18 years old, at best.
Newfaggot.

Sure thung kiddoope.
A art.
Get a load of you.
End toasters, steve lives now.