Is this it?

Is this it? Is this all Hillary could muster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TdSrrJBUmYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen PTA Meetings with better crowds.

>no excuses

pottery

WE GINGERS WILL GENOCIDE THE INFERIOR RACES

Wtf i hate bernie now

Haha I didn't see that till now.

There's no excuse for her rally's to be so dead. People just don't like this woman.

It was a closed door event. Each head probably gave $33,400 or media coverage

Black church 33,000. No way no how could blacks afford 33,000.

youtu.be/TdSrrJBUmYI

I hope you guys learned your lesson about Trump and vote for Hillary

>mostly black people
>having 33,400$

>implying it is their money
gotta circumvent fec regulations somehow

Who am I Bill?

I've literally never heard anyone support Hillary in person. Everybody I know is either voting for Trump or wanted Bernie to win. Basically everyone thinks she's a lying bitch, including women. How the fuck does she get so much support? How the hell did she win the Democratic nomination? I know she cheated but literally no one is doing anything about it, What the fuck?

>tfw you realize hillary is in the same position Jeb was one year ago

Literally the only difference is that Hilldog has an entire army of media goons and kikes guarding her. But the same result will happen. Rev up those hillary_suicide.jpegs

Trips speak the truth. I don't know what will be sweeter. Her concession speech or the Titanic, supernova level of asshurt the media and elites will display when it becomes obvious trump will win.

selection bias. I don't know any hillary supporters either. But this is because we're of a younger demographic. People our age and anyone we'd ever talk to are all either trump or bernie supporters.

Hillary's stronghold of support is in boomers and shitskins. The "platonic form" of a hillary supporter would be a stereotypical 50-year-old fat black woman who goes to her black church and doesn't know shit about politics, but votes whatever way her pastor tells her to vote.

where did you get this picture

I think Hillary is BTFO Sup Forums

How could anyone vote for a loser like this?

Back a winner, vote Trump.

I'm in California and I haven't seen one Hillary bumper sticker. I see Bernie, Trump, and Obama ones though. Also no Hillary yard signs. I'm also in college and no one likes her. It's either Bernie or Trump. I'm thinking it would be amazing if she lost California.

DELETE THIS!

I saw it on Twitter. Captainpepe was the name of the handle.

thanks m8

her concession speach is going to be phenomenal. She's been climbing the ladder and working her way toward becoming president her entire life. It's been her singular goal, and over the course of decades, she's done nothing but try to reach it.

She married bill and then stayed with him during his initial bouts of adultery because she was only in the marriage for political gain. She spent 8 years living in the white house with this man she detested for similar reasons. She became a senator for no other reason than to build up more political clout. She ran in 2008 and got cucked by Barry O, but took a cabinet position in order to build more clout. And now she's here in 2016 and it's her last chance before she gets too old to run again. This was supposed to be hillary vs jeb and she was promised a guaranteed victory by the jews.

...and she's being cucked by trump instead. The progress she's slowly made over DECADES will be shattered once and for all. All that time putting up a facade and pretending to be calm and collected and a loving wife and all that other bullshit, all for nothing.

And with nothing left to live for, she's going to explode. She's going to go off the rails because she no longer has any reason to continue fooling the masses. And during her feverish rants, she'll probably have another stroke and lose permanent use of half her body. And then President Trump will have her arrested for treason.

why has that woman at the bottom of the pic taken a tablet to church?

again, selection bias.

I live/work in philly and I remember walking through center city last week during the convention. As I was walking along, there were two girls who walked past me. One was black and the other was some sort of trashy mystery meat.

And I overheard them say
>yeah, I don't get where trump's support comes from. I ain't never seen no trump shirts or signs!

See where I'm going with this? There are people on the other side that are saying the exact same shit. There are also offices full of yuppie libcucks who can't even fathom the notion of someone liking trump. The point I'm making is that different demographics, whether age or race or location, often don't mix IRL, and we really don't see each other. All the libcucks I see or know are for bernie, but I also mostly associate with young white people in a liberal hellhole, so it's no surprise that I see all bernie and no trump among my circle.

>She's been climbing the ladder and working her way toward becoming president her entire life. It's been her singular goal, and over the course of decades, she's done nothing but try to reach it.

Will it top Jebposting? Can it?

kek

DELETE THIS

i dont think trump will be permitted to clown hillary like he did jeb

hillary has a vagina and so can play victim card. plus they probably want trump to say mean things so they can say he's a big meanie

If there's a god out there please let this happen for our fallen soldiers. Please.

>hillary has a vagina and so can play victim card. plus they probably want trump to say mean things so they can say he's a big meanie

That's the reason I knew no other candidate could have won against Hillary. She would've played the woman victim card and made it so any attacks on her are seen as horribly sexist and they all would've tucked their dicks behind their legs and slinked back and lost.

But not Trump. Trump has been shown time and time again to be an equal opportunity shitlord. He hasn't backed down or gone soft after previous accusations of sexism. He hasn't backed down on hillary so far. He's not going to ease up on her later.

She won't be as overtly memey as jeb, because she's not dumb enough to talk about hoodies and turtles when campaigning, but there will be a hell of a lot more schadenfreude. Jeb was just a limp-wristed cuck who probably meant well, but was just delusional and low energy. But hillary is pure evil, and so there is a hell of a lot more enjoyment to be gained from toppling her.

None of her supporters are particularly hyped for her, but they do exist. All boomer scum.

This election is all going to come down to hype. McCain lost in 2008 because he was milquetoast and low-energy and same-old-same-old, whereas Obama was offering us "change" and was charismatic and energetic. And now 8 years later, that situation is completely flipped with hillary vs trump.

Trump's base is totally energized. Meanwhile, Hillary's doesn't really have anything to get excited about. Other than "first vagina president" which is literally only a selling point for the sandy-snatched lena dunhams of the world. The only other point that could possibly energize people to vote for her is the sheer fact that they don't want trump, not necessarily that they want hillary.

And as Mitt vs Obama showed us in 2012, nobody ever wins on a platform of "hey, I suck, but you should vote for me because I'm not the other guy!" That shit does not work.

i agree i know one maybe 2 people who support her and they are over 50 yrs old.

Pathetic

just remember that they're called the baby boomers for a reason. Those faggots in their 50s and 60s make up the largest voting demographic in america and can't be underestimated.

Really sad. Hillary is the new Jeb.

I guess those rumors about her seeking a deal with Trump to avoid prison are true.

>I guess those rumors about her seeking a deal with Trump to avoid prison are true.

fucking 64DD hyperbackgammon

i see them make posts on fagbook about how proud they will be to say they lived to see the first women nominlkjsfhaksjhflk blah blah blah
>both of them are women btw

Yeah, that shit makes me want to commit newsworthy atrocities and go for the high score.

She knows it's over then.

Old cat ladies will not get her across the finish line.