Salma Hayek takes on white privilege in savage drama

youtube.com/watch?v=bCLNTmNj5bI

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-female-filmmakers-lunch-race-debate-20170128-story.html
ramtha.com
youtube.com/watch?v=_LrxUGJ-j1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course she does. She's too old to get by on her looks.

> Waaah I based my career on the novelty of my ethnicity but I'm too old now; white people amirite?

Her tiddies are still probably great.

spicsplaining

>probably
More like definitely

>marry white guy worth $19.5 billion
>WTF I hate white privilege now
I bet

Hollywood is only going to her hire to further their agenda, so white privilege flicks, here we come because shes a strong latina

Not only that, she comes from a privileged, rich as fuck family in Mexico.

She has never struggled a day in her life.

>First great film of the Trump era

Fucking die

Welp, never supporting any of these cuntholes again

so we're now complaining about actors not having actually lived the lives of the characters they portray..?

a bunch of rich liberals pretend to play conservative caricatures: the movie

use your brain idiot
look at the context surrounding this film

She's got a house in a place here in WA called Yelm. Tiny rural community in which the majority of people follow a religious cult around a spirit named "Ramtha" started by a TV psychic decades ago. They're weird as fuck and highly secretive and do some shit with horses. Hayek is most likely a member

For what it's worth, she did btfo Jessica Williams for trying to pull the race card at a women's power lunch

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-female-filmmakers-lunch-race-debate-20170128-story.html

>ramtha.com

w e w

To be honest John Lithgow's character seemed like the good guy

God, aging is a bitch.

She's an actress, this isn't a documentary.

>here in WA called Yelm
Enjoy Lacey you scum.

If I recall she also divorced recently.

lmao white people completely BTFO!!!

Actually live in Bellingham, but I absolutely agree that Lacey is a shithole

Daniel Craig looking rough

That feel when no brown mommy to put her massive culo in my face.

I live in Kirkland should I move to Yelm at the off chance I see Selma and bang her?

Tfw I don't know where you live and I can't come end your worthless fucking miserable life.

Im in the sunshine state yeah fuck yeah brah

Damn

why did all of these make me laugh

I don't understand why there are so many mamas boy faggots that want to be put in a diaper and live off the milk on mommys tit on Sup Forums

Some of us like feet, some like black men making passionate love to white women, others like mommys.

You got a problem with that reddit?

haha yeah fuck those baby boy fags lol haha

>Salma Hayek takes on white privilege
Fucking FINALLY, it's about time someone took that shit down a peg.

as a white man watching that trailer. i have never been so disgusted with my race and gender up until this very moment. I fucking want to kill all white people after watching that.

Is this how minorities view how all white people grow up? Like has it become this retarded

Ya know there does exist a medium between being a normie redditor and being a freak of nature. I exist in that realm you should try it.

ay deez wypipo arent in tune wit nayture, im finna be a healer yo

So it'll all be faux social commentary right? she'll make sure everyone knows this beforehand? Great!

When do my white privilege checks start coming? Can't wait imma get a scooter!

Is she 4'8?

5'2 i think.

>not mexplaining

gawddamn i fucking hate white people

race war when?

these two are not salma hayek and daniel craig.
they are totally different people
or did they age in a terrible fucking way driving through plutonium ?

why are you here again ?

Is she autistic in this?

Fuck she really did huh.

Are you retarded?

This entire article is hilarious, it's the pyramid of victimization in live action, everyone jockeying to see who is most oppressed.

Black comedienne girl acting like she has it worse than a latina, a latina pointing out she's also part arab.

I love this world so much.

you're lying. You're most likely much worse than you think and are tilted toward the freak of nature part of the spectrum if you're continuing to stay here.

Denial only makes you look naive. They're much better places for normal people. This is why it is a common conceit here that none are normal, accept it.

>implying anybody talks like the Trinity Killer talks in this trailer anywhere

Getting a little tired of being told how privileged I am by the actual rich and privileged

>implying what i see in movies doesn't happen irl

>Great looking spanish women who's entire career is based off of her privilege tackling another races privilege in a role she can't get behind because her life was nothing like that

So it'll come and go and she'll be back in makeup in a dress as soon as the check clears.

>Selma Hayek is a billionaire
>wants to complain about privilege

I can practically envision the gun in your mouth

>Whites ~10% world population
>minority

>suicide

For pussies.

has she ever shown her tits?

only to Chad

that really makes my noggin hurt

You really think it is impossible to visit this website and still maintain a normal life without lying to yourself? You should really broaden your horizons a little bit.
Do you mean on Sup Forums in general or Sup Forums?

>do some shit with horses
>Salma Hayek doing weird shit with horses

oh lawd

easy, boner its not even THAT hot

you willingly waste tons of your time with a bunch of assholes and think you're not deluding yourself.

I hope that an Irish famine film starring Paris Hilton is next.

Minority to white people: Dude, I'm not a racist. All about that equality. One love bro.
Minority with no white people around: I FUCKING HATE HONKIES KILL EM ALL UGH WHITE PEOPLE UGH
Never trust a shitskin

If the actor shares a similar background with the character,it enhances the movie. If someone is a blue blood,he will preform better as a rich,cultured character and that goes the same that if someone came from nothing,he is more believable as an everyman blue collar.

Salma Hayek's father is a big oil executive who has his own company and she is married to a multibillionaire. Movie's message loses the punch. I am sure that there are hundreds of 50 year old mexican actresses who are more talented than Salma Hayek and they deserve their shot over some rich girl who wants to experience how "real people" feel.

>the electoral college of my innards

white person to Minority: Dude, I'm not a racist. All about that equality. One love bro.
white person with no Minorities around: I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS/SPICS/CHINKS/MUDSLIMES KILL EM ALL UGH SHITSKINS UGH
Never trust whites

Why is she still using his name then

youtube.com/watch?v=_LrxUGJ-j1k

>liberal gets so buttblasted that he has to steal the joke and switch the words around
Graduate high school before going on this site, lift weights, run a lap and get a clue, scum.

How come you don't get cast as an asshole in more shows, user?

>attacking the lowest hanging fruit
>le epic burn response
Reddit detected

when theres political agenda, its an issue. like leo and his nuclear submarine

but the guy is right, big game hunting pays for the parks and removes unneeded animals from herds

How can you kill an elephant though? Or a giraffe. That's like going out and hunting a horse to shoot.

Also these rich hunters act like theyre some kind of 19th century explorer stepping into the heart of darkness when in fact they're just some rich asshole on an inclusive trip with guides and air conditioned tents.

i wish i could hunt you in a national park

i'd do it for a small fee (better be tax deductible though)

Im not doing it and most people that do it are probably assholes but they do more for animal conservation than either of us ever will

>Shooting a baby elephant in the head in front of her mother
>Animal rights activist
Pick one.

you dont shoot babies you retard, you shoot old males that need replacing or younger males that threaten other herds

You are stealing all my parts.

>Not letting nature run it's course
>Killing defenceless majestic beasts with a full automatic assault rifle instead of a Winchester and a handy Webley

the parks are for increasing numbers of endagered animals, if something will hurt those numbers it will be taken care of. you can either have a ranger do it or swindle some drunk american dentist out of 250k and let him do it

She is my lebanesefu

>>Killing defenceless majestic beasts

holy shit fuck off you stupid retard white liberal faggot. I'm from Africa and sport hunting is mostly controlled and helps the local economy. Fuck you white liberals are such disgusting insufferable faggots holy shit.