Leave CarKino to me

Leave CarKino to me
youtube.com/watch?v=jibHXoj8AZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GHqLD0AgfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=S9XXuOsB3xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop trying to make Scott Eastwood happen

Okay, seriously. Where the fuck did all of Clint's charisma and height go to?

Jesus Christ, his son is so fucking bland. He should stop trying to be an actor star and just do some drama. Maybe there he would get farther along and maybe get some acting chops.

he sure isnt his dad

Looks like it was made around the same time as Transporter 1

I'd rather Francesca get pushed more than him.

buckle up

this actually looks kino

Its not just his height or charisma, plenty of actors today are manlets and shy. Its scotts voice. Too high pitched and not gravelly enough

The biggest problem is that none of his roles so far are anything significant, hewas generic soldier guy in Suicide Squad, some pilot guy in the ID4 sequel flop and then he was in a smaller western acting alongside WALTON GOGGINS.

Fucking Francesca had a bit part in Fargo along with her mom and that will probably put the former on the map more than Scotty.

>carkino
>dude explosions lmao
No thanks

I doubt this will be better than Gone in 60 Seconds

>He hasn't watched the true Scott Eastwood kino
youtu.be/GHqLD0AgfsA

Anybody have feet shots?

Looks kino to me.

Is this a sequel to Drive?

t.chinks

You know it speaks to Scott's character that he hasn't just made a bunch of sequels to his dad's iconic movies because I know for a fact that the Hollywood kikes probably hound him 24/7 for a new Dirty Harry reboot or a Western or some shit and it's impressive to me Scott turns all that down to feature in shitty movies as bit parts.

He may be living in the shadow of his old man but he seems like he's as good a dude as Clint.

>I know for a fact that the Hollywood kikes probably hound him 24/7
>know for a fact
>probably

I know for a fact that it's probable, yes.

Problem?

I think you meant to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=S9XXuOsB3xo

shut the fuck up

Tons of actors who clearly recite their lines phonetically, horribly chopped trailer, bad acting evident even in short cuts... FROM THE WRITERS OF THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS... Yeah, this will probably make a boatload of money and the sequel will have a female lead and somehow make less money but be shielded from criticism.

why are there german subtitles?

oh you

There's way too many white folk in this.

It will B-O-M-B hard yo

>5' 11"
Don't ruin your tall genes with a womanlet folks.

Is this like some practice movie he did to get him more attuned to the remaining F&F movies?

>carshit

>t.short 5' 5" cucklet

>>car kino
>there's no cool cars

w2cop jacket