Asians will inherit the earth

This will happen when Europe and America turns totally into brown violent shitholes. The white race will killed off or absorbed into an inferior gene pool.

You heard it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-free.org/gheth-i-dont-need-feminism-because-i-love-my-big-brothers-dick/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More accurately asians and slavs.

She can inherent my dick.
Trump 2016

Dahnald. This is silly. The cocklegates, please.

quads speak truth

The white race isn't going away anytime soon. None of the major races will die out.

Dubs do too.

And it will mostly likely be the Chinese to rule. They have the numbers and the IQ. They will not be cucks and allow hordes of niggers to come into their country to rape their daughters like white people do today.

he's right, you know.

Slavs better get their act together then and start having babies. Plus as you can see the globalists are already trying to send their army of rapefugees into Eastern Europe. And look how much muslim trash is in Moscow.

I fucking hate that white people are so weak and pathetic but I feel better knowing that at least the earth won't totally turn into The Planet of the Apes.

Anything is better than Arabs and niggers.

Very true, they are all fucking orcs. Violence and rape is in their genes. Not to mention how fucking stupid they are.

The SJW cancer is already infecting us slowly

If this keeps on, we won't be the ones inheriting the earth. Brownies and shadows will

In Germany you have men watching their wives and daughters getting raped.

In Sweden you have nothing but whores who spread their legs for niggers.

In France they watch their children get mowed down by a truck by an invader and do nothing but build fucking memorials.

In America you have a nigger president and the elections are rigged so you will never get Trump.

The white race is too cucked, I give it a 100 years max before it is gone.

It doesn't actually matter if they get their act together or not. As they are now they're superior to every race except east asians. The torch of western civilization defaults to them once we're gone.

only thing asians run is resturants and away from me

I highly doubt that after Asia sees how fucked up Europe will become after it's totally gone full ape. Hopefully then they will not allow the trash to come to Asia.

>cute Asian women

>revolting oyster labia

yeah no thanks

I really wish so but on kikebook, more and more of my friends are drifting to the left

Fug!! One of them even made or starred in some buzzfeed styled video about tasting Aussie foods.

It's so annoying to see that

Maybe I am being too pessimistic but I really hope we won't go down too far the lefty hole

brown people will find out they had the best chance with cuck whitey and shouldn't have pushed so hard for his extinction
asians have 0 empathy they will quarantine off the foreigners and leave them to die

you know honestly, I'm okay with that, I'm glad that there are more Indians and Chinese/asians than there are useless niggers

I'm okay with this.
I want my Japanese Waifu to perform sudoku on me

Aren't you guys Muslim though? How are you liberals?

I just hope its realized quickly enough by the Slavs so they can last.

Look at how they are trying to speed up the process of race mixing in Germany, I see this as deliberate attempt to get Germany to catch up to France. They do not want any country of Europe to have a chance to put a stop to this or to save themselves when the SHTF.

>malaysia
>left
we just took one step towards dictatorship

t. Chink leaf

Whites are ffffuuuccckkkeddd

I've actually thought about this a lot, first it was the mediterannians, then it was the germanics and now it might actually be the slavs.

Be sure to viciously fight the SJWs, Asia. They're you greatest threat. SJWs are slowly contaminating young Asian minds. I say this out of genuine concern for the future of Humanity. Don't make the same mistakes white men did.

Related hentai, just for the fuck of it:

hentai-free.org/gheth-i-dont-need-feminism-because-i-love-my-big-brothers-dick/

>We have to look to the slavs to carry on our legacy

Jesus Christ, future generations are gonna think we were total barbarians.

But you repeat yourself

>Hopefully we will learn from the mistakes of Sweden!
>Hopefully we will learn from the mistakes of Germany!
>Hopefully Asia will learn from our mistakes!

Why did it have to be this way?

>Asians will inherit the earth
Well, compared to you Americucks, Asian countries care about their people where as your Government cares for votes from immigrants. Stay pleb!

... Fuck humanity. The human race is stupid by definition: We refuse to learn from our mistakes and we let history repeat itself.
>Just fuck my species up.

White people are obviously not smart enough to survive. If I open the door of my house to allow a killer rapist to walk in then that would be incredibly stupid.

It's not really about intelligence but about clannishness. We've lost our identity and the ability to distinguish potentially dangerous outgroups. Yes, intelligence tends to lead to a cosmopolitan world view in many cases but the chinks somehow manage to avoid it as do the slavs.