This is literally what Gal Gadots brapper looks like

DROPPED. Also I will never trust this boars again. Do you have no brapper standards??

her brapper looks ok

Literally any background girl in that scene is hotter

Not at all. Kys. That is pure brapper cancer

Reeeing like a wanking chimp

wow, she's a literal nothing. fuck the hollywood jidf for forcing another 4/10 down our throats.

Watching his fat pedo friend wanking because he has no other friends.....

That's from before she had kids.
Now she's just about the right weight and is a complete qt3.14

this

BRAAAAAP

These arent arguments. Or do you honestly think thats a good brapper? Paid shills like you need to fuck off. She could stick her rectum in my face and wink it.on my nose and I would not get hard. Thats how shitty her brapper is.

this, she has no ass, she's the hank hill of israel.

>her brapper
Stop.

she still has the body of a flat undeveloped zero muscle tone skeleton lanklet

t. Padraig

>brapper

get laid

The word brapper in general makes me cring every time I see it. It banks on the idea that anything to do with a fart is instantly funny. It's Nick Swardson tiered humor aka 10 year old humor. Not to mention there are way too many WW threads and Gal Gadot threads anyway fuck off cancer lord please.

>t. brapperblasted

Fuck off JIDF scum. Go cringe on reddit. How often do you see the word brapper anyway, just kys all over.

What is the point of these posts lol?

>pregnant
>still looks like an skeleton
what the fuck. I feel sorry for her child

Remember when Wonder Woman was good looking and could act?

Linda Carter could not act and the show was absolute horseshit. Better looking than Gadot but did not fit the part, fuck off

She looked great but she couldn't act at all. Also never even threw a punch.

This was in between her second pregnancy. She hasn't looked like for years.

>nude model
>act

>filename
I want to marry you.

thanks mr. skeltal

i want to kys

BABY JOIN ME IN DEATH

she doesn't look like an amazon at all
what were they thinking?

>hotter
>cuter
>nicer
>more charming
>more fun
>understandable english
>appropriate acting for the tone of the show including shifting from 1st season to later seasons and on pair with all the Oscar and Emmy winning guest stars
>70s low budget TV versus 2010s big budget Hollywood

Israel sure is mad

That negative ass

no muscle tone, just skinny. anyone could achieve this if they could just lay off the liquid calories and crisps

>understandable english
>on pair

Do you guys think she's aware there's a website on the internet where people are obsessed with actresses' bodies and continuosly discuss about the smallest and most forgettable details about them?

Sure, she's the one behind her waifuist posts