Sam Hyde

Has anyone here met or otherwise spoken to sam "shoot them all in the hall" hyde

Stories? Best place to send him something I think he might be interested in?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/MDE-100percentREAL
youtu.be/UhnnMFiw2M4
youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8
youtu.be/ZtzNEE2Esbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try posting it on

hehe

there is not as good a chance he'd see it tho, n'est-ce pas

You'd be surprised.

I met Sam last year in Boston. AMA

Did you get to talk to him at all? Was he nice

He checks his Facebook messages pretty consistently but no guarantee he'll respond.

what did he smell like?

i've only seen some of his shitty edgy open mics on youtube

his one skit on comedy central was kind of funny except for those dudes at the bottom of the screen laughing

which comedy club in boston does he regularly go to

his facebook fanpage, he replies to comments and i think you can message him directly

> feeling anything but disgust at the sight of Brooklyn kikes

Just for a few minutes. I was sitting at the table next to him at a bar. He had a few friends with him, and they were watching the stand up comedians. From what I experienced he was just a normal, albeit bright, dude.

>Stories? Best place to send him something I think he might be interested in?

reddit.com/user/MDE-100percentREAL

dat sum terrible skin

I'll give you that, I heard he's on here a bit although I've never seen it myself.

My reasoning with personally sending it to him is that he has more time to look at it, decide if it interests him. And there is a tiny marginal chance he might respond even, this might sound ridiculous but what I want to show him is original info I've been sitting on and want to share it with the right hands now. or what i hope is the right person lel

Thank you guys, I don't really use social media so I didn't even consider checking his FB. Was originally considering like reddit or something.

Polo black, but only because that entire place smelled like it.

The Middle East

not even joking

HEY GIMME ONE OF DEM BAJELS

>a few minutes
why did you talk to them? Did they leave right away mang

Sam hyde is leader of the kkk and a school shooter

*did you not

TOP COP

>MDE World Peace premiere in less than a week
>Adult Swim is doing nothing to promote it aside from a few preview ads on their own channel
>even FishCenter Live got a billboard in Los Angeles and New York
>they set up a pop-up store in Manhattan to promote Eric Andre Season 4
>absolutely nothing, not even a poster for MDE World Peace

You know they already think they made a mistake and will promptly cancel it after a few episodes.

We just exchanged pleasantries. I was with my ex, he was with friends etc. I didn't want to impose and seem like a psycho fanboy desu.

oh man, i didnt want to believe it was even happening. Just seems to surreal, like last second itll be a prank.

I once saw Sam walking in NY and i said "oh my god, aren't you sam hyde?"
He replied "yep" put on headphones and kept walking.

How does he keep getting away with it?

I'm watching that shit the night it premieres

Sadly that would not have stopped me.
>drop girl
>pick up sam run and hyde

2kool4skool

Sorta wish we could livestream it

Naw man. They dont have confidence in it, sure, but it will have a strong reception. MDE is genuinely funny, and genuinely different from the current comedy shlock being put out these days. Have some faith.

in retrospect that is exactly what I should have done

I don't know, looks pretty good to me. Sam really is a funny guy.
Plus that one skit that was shown as a sneak peak was funny as fuck

I got faith

getting cancelled on adult swim is almost impossible in regards to ratings

Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace is a super pure tragicomedy rosary of pious prayers bringing unity, joy, and excellent living to the people of all sizes, sexualities, and colors starring misandrous comedioterrorists Sam Hyde, Nick Rochefort, Charles Carroll, and directed by Andy Ruse. World Peace will unlock your closeted bigoted imagination, toss your inherent racism into the burning trash, and cleanse your intolerant spirit with pure unapologetic American funny_com. Open your eyes or you’ll get thumb goggles. For what naive slob expects hemlock medicine to taste of milkshake? For the record, none of us plan on killing ourselves and if we do it’s CIA_Mossad.

Pray for World Peace.

Best,
MDE

good dude , redpilled me on immigration on skype. Very open honest guy , leaves his contacts open to literally anyone and has agency enough to deal with the consequences of his fame and handling his shit

This is gonna be Gooooddddddddddd

Mossad did 9/11

I made a public post on Facebook about wanting new headphones, he gave me unsolicited advice on what kind of headphones to buy.

Pretty uninteresting, but there you go.

Wow, how did that skype call start? Were you pro or lukewarm on immigration beforehand?

Interesting to me tho. What did he advise you buy? Is that the choice you went with?

Samuel J. Hyde

He is a former Atlanta police officer dismissed from duty due to brutalization of African Americans. He is currently assassinating police officers around the country and pinning the killings on BLM in order to spark the race war.

I am very excited for world peace, i hope it does well

As I remember it was an Audio Technica model and an AKG model. Neither were neutral enough for what I was looking for.

I can't find anything on the show. When does it actually air?

I heard august 5th, no idea the time tho

I met him in the bathroom of a Hardee's restaurant about 2 years ago and he wouldn't stop staring at my junk, no lie.

What's wrong with your junk bra

I saw Sam Hyde at a grocery store in New York last month. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

thats a nice jacket

I want to believe this actually happened.

nice copy pasta

it's an old pasta

>not fifteen Goobers
try again

IF YOU WANT WORLD PEACE TO GET BIG, WATCH IT ON ADULT SWIM OR THEIR WEBSITE.

don't pirate it or it'll probably get scrapped after half a season.

haven't read this one in a long time lol

They have the countdown on adultswim.com tho!!! Fuck Eric Andre though for real

EH, I dont really want it to be big. I want the fanbase to remain like us (the cool kats in the know).

Like how tim and eric was cool in the begining but now is monstrosity because of what its lead to

I sent him an idea to his Reddit account and he said it was good but he didn't have time to do it

Anyone got the HOT CUM webm/video?

aw, sorry man. at least he liked it! maybe one day hell change his mind. what was it like?

For those interested these are sams best acting, his magnum opus:

youtu.be/UhnnMFiw2M4

youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8

youtu.be/ZtzNEE2Esbc (All three parts)

Who the actual fuck is Sam Hyde and why is he being shilled all of a sudden

Some user pointed out he has a new show? It's gonna tank. And it won't even be worth watching again, like Saul of the Molemen

moot's real father

>T&E
>ever good
The most consistent they ever were with their "hit or miss" formula was Tom Goes to the Mayor

I saw Sam Hyde at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

fuck somebody already did it

>sam "you tried" hyde

Kekalicious

>You know they already think they made a mistake
they know exactly what they're doing, if you know what I mean.

I met Sam and Charles at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Sam looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Sam you found another goofball?", "Yeah Dr. Manslave, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Sam jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Charles jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Sam undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Sam just kept pushing her head down. Sam looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Sam then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Charles who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Charles boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

The MDE boys at least deserve some recognition. Give them ratings and we get even more high quality MDE skits.

My sense is Adult Swim is going to deep-six them, so they will have failed after having had their "break", rather than let them get a break somewhere else and maybe get big.

I served with Sam in South Africa. HE saved me 2 times in the bush.

I once saw sam rush a SWAPO position after they ambushed us yea. He hit them with a full on Hyde rush ans weez called it and he started cuttin the buggers up with his hatchey.

Eyhs 6 foot 6 tall mate.

i hope it does well enough sam doesnt feel like a failure lol