youtu.be/py7Do3xGL4U
>Pence in Grand Rapids, MI 7/28/16
youtu.be/22Lgn4Qsmos

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>Trump Girl Trolls #DemExit Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/james-marshall-crotty/has-hillary-clinton-won-the-email-battle-only-to-lose-the-corruption-war_b_11251504.html
youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU
archive.is/OhTtr
breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/29/texas-police-suspected-illegal-alien-sexually-assaulted-7-year-old-girl/
ibtimes.com/us-publics-trust-news-media-near-all-time-low-says-poll-2355191
archive.is/GniA7
archive.is/ASeYb
archive.is/8zq1H
archive.is/ndEfo
archive.is/zfqrK
archive.is/N9pFO
archive.is/Yqjgv
archive.is/XA3qk
archive.is/hXn7W
archive.is/xqymR
archive.is/rdRI
archive.is/LxHEn
archive.is/yWHno
archive.is/boGZq
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/
youtube.com/watch?v=fy1Mg8rlFsU
snopes.com/trump-flies-sick-boy/
m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/200-stranded-marines-needed-a-plane-14727522/
thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-quietly-helped-marine-whom-obama-ignored/
articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat
buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo/bus-driver-receives-trump-check-headed-for-rachael-ray-show-20131107
buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo/bus-driver-prevents-woman-from-jumping-off-overpass-teaching-student-riders-a-lesson-in-compassion-20131029
nytimes.com/1987/08/02/nyregion/follow-up-on-the-news-surviving-tragedy-on-the-farm.html
spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/
accesshollywood.com/articles/donald-trump-puts-jennifer-hudson-family-up-for-free-in-chicago-hotel-66176/
thepoliticalinsider.com/married-couple-helped-trump-after-his-limo-broke-down-what-he-did-next-is-amazing/
businessinsider.com/2008/8/donald-the-benevolent-trump-saves-ed-mcmahon-s-home
nytimes.com/1990/04/09/obituaries/ryan-white-dies-of-aids-at-18-his-struggle-helped-pierce-myths.html
articles.philly.com/1986-11-01/news/26094092_1_ice-rink-donald-trump-trump-time
cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/trump-miss-wisconsin-emotional-moment/
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=20070424&id=VZZXAAAAIBAJ&sjid=R_MDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3429,3369895&hl=en
regated.com/2016/05/trump-general-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=NKWvk4eoMH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

MAGA

This fucking Khan shit my god it's pathetic, literally Clock Boy 2.

Who's the guy on the right?

Here's a link to a piece that liberal idiots won't easily dismiss as "uh-huh. Breitbart, not clicking this link, shitlord!"

huffingtonpost.com/james-marshall-crotty/has-hillary-clinton-won-the-email-battle-only-to-lose-the-corruption-war_b_11251504.html

So I guess this is being shilled on twitter

>all these fucking rallies and townhalls

Jesus fuck.

YOU'VE GOT TO STAY WOKE NIGGA

I'm usually the last guy to say this, but I think we need to call in the jews to squash this muslim ex-pat.

only they hold the power and influence to help trump in this election

Let them stir in their own delusion.

Man every time i read the twitter responses on trumps feed I feel like loose a lot of brain cells.

SELL YOUR DIP SHIT FRIENDS ON JILL

youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU

You didn't out yourself as a Trump supporter to them yet, right?

Texas a best

>No archive
archive.is/OhTtr

This will be forgotten by tomorrow...there are already pieces online about his Muslim Brotherhood ties, and that his son actually hated his fucking guts

One more 'controversy' The Media Jew can't stick to the Trump Wall

>this faggot
>knowing about foreign policy

lol it's pretty certain that this is our time to retreat into isolationism

Most are bots.

When will the shills go?

>there are already pieces online about his Muslim Brotherhood ties, and that his son actually hated his fucking guts
Top KEK, and this sleeze has the nerve to wave a US Constitution and lecture us? People like him only see the Constitution as a weapon against itself.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/29/texas-police-suspected-illegal-alien-sexually-assaulted-7-year-old-girl/

>globalists want more of this

Someone requested this

DEFCON 5- Minimal shilling, normal conversation
>DEFCON 4- Some shilling, can be ignored, conversation with little interruption
DEFCON 3- Active shilling, can be ignored, however conversation is constantly interrupted
DEFCON 2- Intensified Shilling, conversation impossible until mods intervene to control the situation.
DEFCON 1- total loss of control, abandon thread.

ibtimes.com/us-publics-trust-news-media-near-all-time-low-says-poll-2355191

THREADLY REMINDER

PEOPLE DON'T TRUST HILLARY OR THE MEDIA SHE OWNS

BE CONFIDENT WE'RE MARCHING TO VICTORY

FUCK THE SHILLS

NY isn't solid blue and could likely end up flipping
They have some major damage control to do

So what's the official DEFCON list for shills?

We are actually northern Australia
They will concern shill even after we win, but i assume in a tedposting like fashion

>lol it's pretty certain that this is our time to retreat into isolationism
Are you referring to Trump? You realize it's considered normal for a country to enforce it's own borders right, and you can in fact trade across an enforced border?

We're hitting levels of delusion that shouldn't even be possible.

Looks like Bill Clinton to me

BEHOLD I HAVE MADE A SHILL GUIDE!

Can you faggots help spread this to normies?

1. archive.is/GniA7 Trump flies sick child to hospital
2. archive.is/ASeYb Trump flies 200 stranded Marines home, link is self-explanatory.
3. archive.is/8zq1H Remember that Marine that the wetbacks held captive? Trump helped him too.
4. archive.is/ndEfo Trump intervenes in a mugging/assault, stopping a basketball American from beating a man with a bat
5. archive.is/zfqrK archive.is/N9pFO Bus driver prevents a suicide, Trump rewards him for it
6. archive.is/Yqjgv Trump saves old lady’s farm from bankers.
7. archive.is/XA3qk Trump stands up for black rights
8. archive.is/XA3qk Trump shelters celebrity, provides a free security team for her after her family is murdered
9. archive.is/hXn7W Couple helps Trump after his limo breaks down, he pays their mortgage off in return
10. archive.is/xqymR Trump saves Ed McMahon’s house, lets him keep living in it
11 archive.is/rdRI child dies of AIDS, Trump visits his family
12. archive.is/LxHEn Trump takes over failing city project, finishes it ahead of schedule and under budget
13. archive.is/yWHno Trump helps terminally ill woman
14. archive.is/boGZq Trump forces city to allow him to fly huge American flag, cuts deal that helps veterans in the process

$6 million injected into CTR and two days later r/politics become anti-Trump central. Every Hillary story is now being covered up, from Boko Haram to low-attendence rallies. Even old stories like Trumps palm beach comments on hiring summer workers is brought back up. This stupid muslim story is being broadcasted everywhere and suddenly everyone is pretending the Democrats respect the military.

Were getting played lads and I dont like it.

I would love that

>loose

What brain cells?

Hillary's internal polls and her bus tour disaster have shown a total complete collapse in her campaign methinks.

Why won't Hillary call Boko Haram a terrorist organization?

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/

Shit, you actually made this? Its better than my list.

Converting them to Trump would be 2x as good.

This.

Every time I do I end up with a headache wondering why the fuck I was that stupid.

>PEOPLE DON'T TRUST HILLARY OR THE MEDIA SHE OWNS

But they are so fair. Only Fox lies.
Looks all the excellent economy report!
America is doing great!

Oh shit. Post your list.

How often we reach DEFCON 2 and 1?

You also get astroturfed hashtags on twitter like #TrumpDebateExcuses, which is just the latest contortion the media is doing from ONE tweet Trump made about the debates going on at the same time as NFL games.

Some are definitely bots. They post nothing but anti-Trump memes/pictures on every post and every comment that replies to them, with absolutely no connection to the content of the "discussion".
The real Hillshills aren't much better, though, they just spout insults.

On the line right towards Trump now, but not fully converted, so still believable. Have a Bernie past, so it checks out.

How out of touch do you have to be to think Trump would ever pass up a major media event?

#
>mistaking Filthydelphia for Pittsburgh

Reeee

What's her deal anyways? Just read her policies and are pretty much the same as the dems'

I know it's usually good not to give lefty sites clicks, but if you're spreading it to normies you should use the original links, because then they'll be impressed by the fact that their own sites are showing Trump is a good guy.

>that dumb fat cunt in the back holding her sign upside down

Upstate NY is pushing Trump. I tell ya I bet Don might try to push for the city. All 5 boroughs. 2 days. It'll be glorious.

>Don sells out Madison Square Garden

When November comes, 80% of the population in swing states will think of Trump as the one that directly to talk to me and Clinton as the one who didn't.

Does Alex Jones have a point?

youtube.com/watch?v=fy1Mg8rlFsU

What's the book?

Hello Trump general. I'd like to start off by announcing that I am the head of my local youth group, having some 500 members with ages ranging from 11 to 17. I'd also like to say that I hate any and all anime, with a passion rivaled by none. I've noticed that this... site... is one of the largest gathering points for consumers of the anime fandom, as evidenced by the frequent posting of the coyote girl with the "ewoo" text, usually with a Trump hat superimposed on it. This has irked me for far too long, and today I've decided to do something about it. If any of you, ANY of you, EVER posts any anime on this website (specifically this board) ever again, I will send my legions to vote for your greatest nemesis, Hillary Clinton, come the United States primary election. Yes, I can feel your worried shivers. However, there is a way to avoid this. If you all make some sort of unanimous agreement to never post any sort of anime on this board, or the owner of this website (I believe his name is Moot) puts an absolute and total ban on animeposting, I might consider otherwise. The choice is yours, but remember, I will be watching, so next time you think of posting that image, consider my wrath.

Here
If mods fail to do their job and the shills increase to the point where conversation cannot commence, to the point when there's collateral damage when the mods arrive with not b&hammers but b&bombing runs.

It's so funny Hillary thought she was going to be flown around the country on Air Force One like she was already fucking President and have the nigger prepping crowds for her everywhere.

Trump is such a bad idea.

Honestly I'll settle for a split NY

Twitter to had to push it to get it trending

Post Iowa

SHE WAS PAID NOT TO
SUCH A WHORE

Your life was a bad idea.

Use your filters as well, have about threads 40 being hidden right now.

Not if they're too far gone, and Jill should be an infinitely easier sell. Gauge them carefully to see if a Trump conversion is possible

It shows how out of touch she was in thinking that wouldn't cause an incredible uproar.

kek *40 threads

is that pence?

>2012 election in Texas
Rmoney 57.17%
Obama 41.38%

somehow this turns into a Clinton victory? wtf?

Normies are starting to wake up

>isolationism is bad meme

explain?

It would be fantastic for Trump to take his home state, but he would likely have to do a fuck-ton of campaigning in all parts of upstate NY and Long Island in order to win, and he will have to do most of his appearances in 'swing states' like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Iowa, Virginia, Arizona, Nevada, etc.

He will also likely have to do more in Florida than he'd like, but it's pretty vital he wins Florida

Most of us would love to see The Don win in a landslide, but it's gonna take plenty of high energy and a relentless drive to see this thing to the end

There is ZERO FUCKING DOUBT in my mind that he'll win the popular vote in a landslide, but unfortunately, the electoral college rules

Nice. I guess I can go play then. Glad things are now under control.

I collect a lot of awoo pics for tonight. Been saving them up for events like this.

Keep awooing on!

>ages ranging from 11 to 17
So you admit you're not 18 then

Good one senpai

1 is the point of no return so it probably won't ever happen.
Sup Forums is a huge board so it would take something extraordinary for such an attempt.
I personally think no one would be that invested, though.

1: snopes.com/trump-flies-sick-boy/
2: m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/200-stranded-marines-needed-a-plane-14727522/
3: thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-quietly-helped-marine-whom-obama-ignored/
4: articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat
5: buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo/bus-driver-receives-trump-check-headed-for-rachael-ray-show-20131107 - buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo/bus-driver-prevents-woman-from-jumping-off-overpass-teaching-student-riders-a-lesson-in-compassion-20131029
6: nytimes.com/1987/08/02/nyregion/follow-up-on-the-news-surviving-tragedy-on-the-farm.html
7: spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/
8: accesshollywood.com/articles/donald-trump-puts-jennifer-hudson-family-up-for-free-in-chicago-hotel-66176/
9: thepoliticalinsider.com/married-couple-helped-trump-after-his-limo-broke-down-what-he-did-next-is-amazing/
10: businessinsider.com/2008/8/donald-the-benevolent-trump-saves-ed-mcmahon-s-home
11: nytimes.com/1990/04/09/obituaries/ryan-white-dies-of-aids-at-18-his-struggle-helped-pierce-myths.html
12: articles.philly.com/1986-11-01/news/26094092_1_ice-rink-donald-trump-trump-time
13: cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/trump-miss-wisconsin-emotional-moment/
14: news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=20070424&id=VZZXAAAAIBAJ&sjid=R_MDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3429,3369895&hl=en
15: regated.com/2016/05/trump-general-election/

Iowa is best ship. Hopefully Trump will fund the Navy to bring them back.

10/10 will save

8/10 it was an alright chuckle

I think it is only bad because of globalists, and because the norks are isolationists, giving them a bad rap.

Trump CAN'T just literally accuse Hillary of straight up voter fraud without opening himself up to libel laws or slander because he would be accusing them of a felony.

I have always said however that he needs to release a new platform on election security, doesn't even need to include voter ID. Just do something like require all electronic machines to have VVPAT installed.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah

Me too. But knowing Trump he won't settle for less.
And how stupid Obongo was for agreeing to it. He had to know that little plan would be shot down.

Maybe he just doesn't want to campaign with her

>Sup Forums's archive from 1776

Movement candidates always win. Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Obama. Trump is this year's movement candidate.

We're going to make America great again!

I really wish RNC get its act together and find all those people who Trump has help and make ads out of it.

so i work in the film industry. i really want to help trump this election season (by donating and volunteering my time here in california to see if we can get the pendulum to swing our way) but i'm afraid that i'll get ousted and have a difficult time finding work after that. last job i worked on, the best boy found out hillary was coming on the lot we were working on, so when people asked his opinion, he said #neverhillary with some well-thought out and politely explained points. i guess someone was so upset they went to the 2nd ad: the best boy was asked not to return.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKWvk4eoMH4

It's not libel or slander if it's true.

It's no secret they hate each other. But an Obama endorsement is the best thing because every election he touches ends in the candidate losing.

Next Janitor recruitment, I'm signing up to fight these shills. Or is it a lost cause and is too much?

An isolationist strategy has been predicted by geopolitical analysts to occur in this country in 4 years from today.

Art of the deal 1st draft