Homestuck

How were Kanaya and Karkat able to enter both the A1 universe and C universe at the end of Act 7? Assuming they are responsible for Beforus.

Good luck bro

Quest plug! Housetrapped thread two has begun. Simply follow the finely-crafted link below and add your voice to the whims of the mysterious thing known as Democracy.

O shit good timing

you fool you've doomed us all

>Assuming they are responsible for Beforus.
Wait, what? Why would you assume that?

I assume they used a door.

what the fuck

they arent responsible for beforus

whats going on. have we become tumblr? is this the level of theorycraft we can expect from now on.

Alert! ALERT!! /hsg/ is reforming!!

n-no its not, ha ha

Beforus always existed, Karkat used ectobiology in his session to create 24 trolls. 12 of them became the Beforus crew and 12 became the Alternia crew. Which means the Beforus crew was always predestined to scratch, otherwise they never would have been born.

SHHH! The mods might hear you!

what the fuck am I looking at here

The way you live in pants-shitting terror of a single bratty janitor is pathetic.

Equius is apparently some sort of mermaid performing it's mating ritual for a human Aradia who stole his sunglasses.

Duh.

Caliborn's OC is a human unlike Calliope's troll, bitch. More for their duality theme and shit

The remnants of HSG lived under the terror of a literal child on another website for quite some time.

Nah. We actually talk about Homestuck almost every post. Remarkably on-topic relative to HSG or any general I've been to for the most part.

Thanks. I think I'd make a good Hero of Time.

Since the alpha trolls didn't ectobiologically originate from their session like all the other players, I thought they were supposed to have been descendants of Kanaya's matriorb. Is that just dumb?

well that was fun

You draw those feet sluttier and sluttier each time.

I shouldn't be surprised. Are you talking about Serketchan or something?

the picture is caliborn waking up after calliope cosplays and doesnt take it off before sleep

Now make them kiss

Longtroll is always adorable

troll on the right is #fashion goals desu
left is just so cute

those are some manly long-ass feet

that's cute as hecking heck

ho shit!

>mustard pants is short as heck

oh no

Yo they are cute

muh, dik, etc

Oh I forgot that was a thing that happened.

i want to write snuff with Büjorn and

Let's settle this once and for all. Equius vs. Gamzee. Who would win if Nepeta got attacked first?

yeah its a little much, altered them slightly
but like that she looks like a literal letter L
also forgot shorties symbol hurr

what are their names?

Is the tall one wearing pants?

Gamzee because lolcloun

Equius. He could break the cloun in half with his pinky finger

equis
he's literally the strongest troll

gamzee only beat equius because equius let him

rust x mustard is TRUE

Yes.

Equius.

sahtii kahnum and desida lyrdin

ye

what if its

gamzee in full rage mode? not a chance.

remember he tore the black king a new asshole in a fit of rage.

But Equius would be enraged too.

Sweet jesus, you are the waifu master. I can't get over how great the tall one looks, stellar stuff.

then it's true

Equius being pissed hasn't shown to make him any stronger.

do you know their personalities?

i am going to write something about them and i'd like it to be accurate

Those horns must be really annoying

They probably get caught on doorframes and shit all the time

Wouldn't the same thing happen because Equius would still see the action of Gamzee subjuggulating Nepeta as Gamzee fulfilling his role?

cute!
i want art of her bumping into a door arch

Probably not because he would likelyimmediately react to her being hurt, less so with himself.

Would still make him react more violently.

It entirely depends on how able Gamzee is to employ his greater speed and any actual tactics against someone you cannot hope to match in a standard close combat fight. For example, using a bow to immobalize him. If Gamzee is able to pull that off he stands a good chance at winning, depending on the other large variable. That variable being Equius' ability in combat, we know he practiced on robots and in game with Nepeta, but we don't know how he'd deal with an opponent with actual switch up tactics.

Personally I think he'd win, but would be heavily injured. In addition, Equius could hesitate at any point which Gamzee would likely exploit and turn the tide. In short, we don't know and likely never will know.

>Would still make him react more violently.

And violent Gamzee is shown to be far more dangerous than a dangerous Equius.

gamzee never actually incapacitated equius with the bow

with a single twitch equius would have destroyed the string
he just didn't want to

sahtii is shy at first and kind of jumpy, but personable, easy to get along with. she'll sass the shit out of you while keeping the cute smile though if you're not on her good side.

desida is the laziest girl you can imagine without being gross
kind of a daria personality but laughs at her own jokes a lot. kind of a mumbler

she absolutely does
doorframes, ceiling fans you name it
she also freezes up when startled or just bolts
either deer in headlights or ollies outie

Gamzee is never shown to be faster than Equius. Equius's extremely muscular so he's probably incredibly fast.

Proof?

gamzee can do a LOT more than that though. in a real fight he wouldnt just stand there with the bow. black king etc. gamzee can win literally any fight he is supposed to win, hes as unbeatable as the author chooses he is

>desida is the laziest girl you can imagine without being gross
>without being gross
darn
almost perfect

I meant the arrow through the leg. Equius' issues is already his mobility or lack thereof in comparison to Gamzee. Making him even more immobile would highly favour Gamzee winning given he could just flashstep to Equius' weaker side, hit him then back off before the counter.

We're never shown how fast Equius is period, but Gamzee's speed didn't seem natural, that's what I'm going off of.

I think it's more likely she's so used to ducking that she stabs people on accident when going through doorways. And she tries the limbo method sometimes and the same happens. Some mom-like jadeblood friend would be trying to get her into the habit of doing a perfectly safe squatting crabwalk entrance for her whole life but it never sticks.

okay finally

Hopefully this atones a little for the sins you guys committed against reddit

you have yellow vriska for all that

which kid is the most likely to listen to Death Grips?

>using a bow

If we go by taking all seen in the comic as canon, Gamzee flash steps. You are gonna need more than a bow.

The alswer is we don't know. The actuall combat prowess of almost all trolls was never explored.

yellow vriska being a gross slob is a thing
yellow vriska is a thing?

10/10 GOAT

>i guess space players really are meant to be alone... calliope said that, before she killed herself

this is good fuckin shit

Re-read the post user, Equius obviously can't use a bow, but Gamzee can.

She can't do that, god tiers have inherent perpetual flight.

Youch
Jade deserves better

I don't know I sort of see Davepeta having the combined sexual attraction towards Karkat of Dave and Nepeta.

lel

yes

good work

she also would revive
but the joke isn't that she died it's that she jumped

Wait I'm a liar, Rose definitely succeeded in falling down a million stairs.

post this on reddit right now.

I want to see them RAGE

do you have any of this fabled yellow vriska

Is the home juju symbolic of the comic itself? When Caliborn trapped the alpha kids in the house is that supposed to be how the stage is set for page 1 of Homestuck? I understand fuckall about the ending.

leave reddit alone....

you need to add a final panel that has jade's mangled corpse and then "HEROIC" over it

you are being more autistic than reddit ever has been

you're probably from there

but if you're not, just fucking stop, it's embarrassing

I didn't realize non-fat slob fetishism was a thing.

yes. and thats why they dont come out to fight LE after the comic finishes. FACT

i do not sorry
hsg had tons of stuff though, someone here should have some of it

it's, uh, it's not a fetish
i just like it
it's cute and relatable

Shit, you are right, sorry.

Even considering equius' combat prowess, my gut keeps telling me he can't really stand up against the clown.

Better yet just "AN HERO"

and thats why they dont come out to fight LE *until after the comic finishes

aw okay
no worries

this is great and should be incorporated asap

Dude, this is a prequel for the Breed or Bleed comic. Jade cant die no matter how many times she try, so she goes insane and rapes Dave

After that, Dave realizes he actually likesd this happening and apologizes to Karkat for betraying Karcuck

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't that funny? I mean I'm not offended or anything, I just think that instead of being dark humor, its just dark for the sake of being dark, and were supposed to think it's funny for that reason. It's like those middleschoolers who think screaming "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" is funny just because it's offensive

don't believe anyone who supports the meta interpretation of the ending
they are filthy heretics and will be cleansed with fire in our holy war