Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BBXRVo7gU3W/?taken-by=angelica_anders&hl=en
rottentomatoes.com/critic/armond-white/movies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck are you asking us that

this isnt gal gadot you stupid fuck its some instagram whore

proof?
looks like gadot to me

The guy that stands with his back to the photographer is one of the anons from Sup Forums. Know him from his instagram. He is a Russian MMA fighter Dimitriy.

wtf I love Wonder Woman now

That brapper is insulting to the audience. It's not even trying.

Does she have Momoa by the balls too?

she has an ass

thor, aquaman, batbman, captain america

everyone bows to THE WOMAN OF WONDER

Pleb trash unless you're a videogame player or a shill from twitter
in your case its most likely the former based on your template thread

I want my face between those ass cheeks to be quite honest and frank about it

stop forcing this brapper shit it will never be succesful like pusyposting lol your so sad

wasn't it as good as that first captain america movie?

It's a Russian MMA called ANGELICA ANDERSON

Why do skinny women always get boob implants?

This. Would take the jaws of life to get me out from between them

ikr

> Retards who can't form an actual meaningful opinion of their own and only subscribe to group think.

> Sup Forums in a nutshell

No idea. I never watched it, Sup Forumsedditor

Einstein too.

It surely was better than the capetripe people have been eating up these past years.

I didn't watch it because it's a superhero movie and I'm not under the age of 13

that jewbrain wants her

those are not implants retard it's a push up bra. undress a woman once in your life

Generic, poor action and abysmal perfomances but still better than most capeshit including Logan

please elaborate

was it better than the first captain america movie?
better than the amazing spider?

They would need to use the jaws of life to get me out from between her asscheeks. I wouldn't want to leave

>was this superhero movie better than some other superhero movie
please don't vote or use taxpayer resources

Yes, better than the second one too. I didn't watch the nu spidey flicks though

I hate Jews as much as the next person but Gal is a goddess.

you tell us you fucking retard
christ I bet you're Indian too

this is the most meta post about Sup Forums today

Yes and yes.

Well, Sup Forums?

When?

needs improvement

i will. both

thanks well cpt america 1 was better than the amazing spidey flicks

what do you mean?

That's Naomi Russell.

Because they're insecure about their breast size and don't realize breast size is an arbitrary factor pushed by the media as something men should find attractive.
>it's a push-up bra
Virgins calling other virgins virgins, beautiful.

>wonder woman
>fat femme woman of color
Some people here already want her to be fat.

nah she is also of israel descent but it isn't her

FUCKING NEVER BITCH THEY ALREADY MADE HER ""MEDITERRANEAN"" INSTEAD OF A JAYDEN JAYMES TIER BIMBO JESUS CHRIST

usa was a mistake

instagram.com/p/BBXRVo7gU3W/?taken-by=angelica_anders&hl=en

>redditors can waifu post this jew rat without getting banned

Reminder there are somehow no shills here

But that's wrong, this board is infested with disney shills

reddit prefer that juvenile Guardians of the Galaxy over this non-retarded action-induced Wonder woman

sure it's a sports bra but if you don't think they've been making "sport bras" that give "support and natural enhancement" for decades you're retarded. do you think long distance runners wear that bra im the olympics? that's a push up bra disguised as a sports bra because it's (((acceptable))) gym wear

>Gal Gadot is a tomboy superheroine designed for our PC times.

>Is Diana of Themyscira, the super Amazon heroine played by Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman, a character or an icon? The Wonder Woman movie, part of the Zack Snyder DC Comics universe magnificently dramatized in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, never gives us her essence. Director Patty Jenkins examines her subject less deeply than Snyder has done. Could Jenkins, director of Monster (2004), about psychotic serial killer Aileen Wuornos — one of the most repugnant and perversely “feminist” movies ever — fashion a viable superhero? Instead, Jenkins’s Wonder Woman veers between myth, what we learn from myth, and what is popularly and simplistically demanded of myth these days.

>One cannot ignore the fact that Wonder Woman was made under cultural pressure. Jenkins is not an action director; clearly, she was hired only as a politically correct token. The best action sequence follows a bullet hurtling to its fatalistic destiny, recalling Snyder’s breath-baiting image of a bluebird fleeing the talons of a hawk in Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’hoole. But Jenkins’s Amazon warriors rappelling down cliffs and shooting arrows against German rifles lacks the daring, visual extravagance of Zhang Yimou’s The Great Wall. In all film history, Leni Riefenstahl and Kathryn Bigelow remain the only women to exhibit proficiency at kinetic filmmaking.

>Except for a flashback sequence that depicts the mythic history of the Amazons in a series of slow-motion Renaissance-style paintings (evoking the bas-reliefs in Man of Steel and the hieroglyphics in The Prince of Egypt), too much of Wonder Woman is realistic in a conventional Marvel Comics way, without Snyder’s visual passion. Maybe it takes PC women and whipped men to split that difference, but it’s a real let-down to realize that neither Bruce Wayne nor Clark Kent will appear to spark things up. Or maybe some fans will simply enjoy banality.

check'd

>tfw there are no MCU qts
Jesus Christ..

How can Marvel even hope to compete..

>wonder woman is too marvel-esque
Boohoo that's what you wanted fanboys

>what do you mean?
What don't you understand?

That's Armond. He said that WW lacked Snyder's eroticism, too (i.e. where the dicks at).

SJW roasties blown the fuck out
PATTY "WW WAS GHOST DIRECTED" BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Well I guess they have Scarlett Fathanson

i kek'd

*huffs ass*

who dat armond? some butthurt redditor?

>he doesn't know Armond
Dude literally gets paid to be a contrarian.

source to his piece about ww?

Knock yourself out.
rottentomatoes.com/critic/armond-white/movies

woah he's utteraly disgusting
is he some white american libcuck irl?

master gadot only fucks throbbing veiny uncut cocks
do you have it?

Conservative gay nigger. 99% of his reviews have nothing to do with movies themselves and he's basically always a contrarian but they're a fun read.

you gotta despise the usa

My problem is fucking up her body with tats, whats the story with that, she has little to no imperfections and yet feels the need to wreck herself.

Kike McNotits

Gal "leave Gaza kids to rot" Gadot

/this

also those instagram whores who blow their lips up like ayy lmao tier aliens

Do you think she's regretting her life choices?

god bless their death :-*

who?

>us

i can see her pokies

Jaimie Alexander, who wanted to audition bit couldn't because she's in the MCU.

who?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I HATE KIKES, THIS SHOULDNT BE AROUSING

She was too skinny before but I have to admit that's a nice ass.

Not her, as previously stated in the thread.

>he thinks thats gal gadot