Not even in The TTG Universe, The PPG still has Errors in them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v7auhUWkoE
youtube.com/watch?v=13K2FvqTm2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please Suck my Cock

What's wrong with Buttercup?

I don't see it

Please explain what the error is. We're not psychic, OP. Is it Buttercup's face?

>PPG can throw violent punches
>just not in their own show
why

Because TTG actually acknowledges what the OG PPG is like unlike the pansy SJWs writing the nuPPG. I wouldn't be surprised if they make a joke about the original being better.

that is a really long cape

Is Mojo going to be allowed to have his long redundant ranting back too?

Well OP it's look good for me, actually for some reason the TTG crew it's better drawning the PPG than the nuPPG crew, look the realistic punches they don't do these in their own show

That will be incredible, the whole special would feel like taking a piss on the nuPPG rather than just say that the old fans are butthurt

That's stylization, not an animation error like what the faggot OP probably thinks.

Why Do You Type Like This?

I think OP's talking about Buttercup's fang.

>TTG actually used the old art style

Why do we hate it, again?

yeah but that could just be explained as a chipped tooth she got before this scene.

You know, I'm not actually sure?
Its sense of humour isn't for me, but it's not BAD. It's fine for what it is.
I think it ultimately comes down to "muh action cartoons", "muh timeslots", and the idea that it's network-mandated "wacky adventure time because thats what the kids like".

It's supposed to be her teeth. It's just drawn at a weird spot.

Wouldn't really call it an error.

Fuck Me, Daddy

Ew

What the Fuck

Serious Business was basically what this was to TTG. It's probably the only episode I actually liked from the show. youtube.com/watch?v=9v7auhUWkoE

Fun Fact: One of the original artists for the original Powerpuff Girls also did the character designs for TTG. So I guess through osmosis?

Lol

Because 90% of it isn't funny.
I will admit that 10% is pure gold though.

Even when I despise TTG, I respect that they put much more effort in drawing the Powerpuff Girls that the entire reboot staff.

I think I remember what show this was from, some bad cgi kids show made in the mid 00s I think

Had a bunch of barnyard animals that lived in a barn on a farm, was called something like barnyard or some shit idk

BARNYARD >>>OUT

>rather than just say that the old fans are butthurt

But saying that is the TTG writers' favorite excuse. It's easier than putting in actual effort.

It looks so incredibly cheap, like something you'd expect from a web animation of someone who is just starting to learn.

is it stylization when you draw yourself with a long cock, too?

yet it's still better than nuPPG

God, I still remember all the butthurt and tears from that episode
>ABLOOBLOOBLOO, they're making fun of fans of the original show and Young Justice!

People hate it because it's different from the original. Sure it might not be funny but that doesn't make it "the abomination that destroyed my childhood!!!".

There are far worse shows that are on right now that actually deserve that hate. I for one don't hate this show but I also don't love it. It has its ups and downs and I can appreciate it when it does the occasional good thing.

Gonna post this :3

More OwO

MODS

me too thanks

It's what they get for deleting our cringe threads and Joker rape threads.

What's even this Thread, It went from Normal Thread to Suck my Dick to Normal again to Fuck Me, Daddy: Barnyard Edition to Normal again to Big Belly Powerpuff Girls

I don't remember that at all, all I remember is people that said they hated the show saying they actually loved that episode.

> :3
> OwO
>Inflation fetish

Fuck Me, Mommy

Don't you ever refer to me as your mother ever again you fucking degenerate.

Whatever you say mum U3U

Fuck me, Mommy and Daddy

That's Better

Only problem I really have with it is the jokes sometimes drag on a little long.

Because it's hardly ever funny.

this is Sup Forums now

what the hell happened to this thread????

Buttercup is off model as fuck here, I noticed this myself. But it's still sadly way better to look at the PPG as a whole in this crossover that I can let it pass. nuPPG just sucks that badly, anyone can actually do better than the official team doing nuPPG.

> :3
> OwO
Oh my God, please kill yourself asap.

>nujannies allowing this

Wow, you're not me! I'LL NEVER BE ANYONE'S MOTHER!!!

Fuck Me, Sister :)

Yes

why

>OwO
I don't get it, where's the pictures of Kamen Rider Blade that you're talking about?

Sup Forums is dead

JUST

FUCKING

WHY

youtube.com/watch?v=13K2FvqTm2c

> Not sure if latefag or denialfag.

The pieces of breaking off of Mojo Jojo's helmet don't match up with the hole in it.