Hmmm

hmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/15/ellen-qualls/aca-gop-health-care-plan-1993/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I lost my job and got an obama phone

t. safelink wireless

>is a celebrity
>got a job

Okay. I used to think he was a based nigger.

where are my Fema Camps and Death Panels?

Thanks Obama

Based

race war now

kill whites now

was a parody twitter account that said this.

Obama care isn't "giving people health insurance"

It's forcing everyone to buy private insurance whether they want to or not. We were told this would lower insurance premiums, but in fact they have never been higher. Therefore Obamacare is a scam

>A job

You already had a job, nigger.

>Cheaper gas

Thanks to increased US oil production driving down international prices. Obama had literally nothing to do with that.

>Health insurance

Obamacare is literally a cuckservative plan from the 1990's. Obama didn't come up with it, nor are all Americans now covered.

>Marriage Equality

Obama controls the Supreme Court apparently....

Lower gas prices are a positive thing in the US? In Sweden it would be political suicide to suggest it.

Anyway, didn't Obama have literally nothing to do with the gay marriage ruling? And since when are the employment rates lower now than they were when Obama took office?

You rang

Meanwhile in reality, white life spans have declined and blacks are now assassinating cops.

Thanks Obama.

>And since when are the employment rates lower now than they were when Obama took office?

The unemployment rates are

Obama now had nothing to do with Obamacare. Fucking right wing retards take their assburgers to another level.

>net worth 70 mil
>trying to relate to the average person.
What a fucking wanker.

>Thanks to increased US oil production driving down international prices. Obama had literally nothing to do with that.
>increased US oil productiom

U wot

It is entirely because russia has been bombing your fucking oil fields in syria, you mongoloid. Now countries like Norway can export oil without getting buttfucked by your fucking goons.

expecting black people to think logically regardless of socioeconomic status was your first mistake

Obamas giving out jobs? I must be in the wrong America, they keep turning me down.

Of course they were going down from 2009 to now. Literally could do nothing and they would have gone down from those highs.

Dicks out for the lame duck president.

Ya we get it. Republicans drive up unemployment, Democrats bring it down.

Then why does the orange retard claim the unemployment rate is 42%.

For a lame duck, he's still triggering the fuck out of right wing retards

you got below 3% GDP growth and at this time if its not back above great recession levels its his fucking fault

you got below 1% fed set interest which affected millions of americans retirement and college savings because the government no longer accepts locked in rates for previous decades

you got BLM terrorist because he hypes shit to hide how bad of a president he is. oh and for black people specifically unemployment is higher than in the bush years AHAhahAhAhaHAHAhaHah

Stop hanging out with right wing retards. You might have a chance.

Hmmmmmmmm

That is so true, the average right wing retard looks like that skilless nobody person that barely managed to get a job in a grocery store, obviously doesnt have enough $$$ because of it and for some reason feels entitled to a great life and that he should be treated well because he is white and straight as if that means something.

like that angry misunderstood idiot who thinks he is nice and life somehow should rush to help him because of that.

Hillary said it right, if you want something done, you get up and do it yourself.

Yup you nailed it.

>posting literal fox news tier graphs
Disgusting

>a job
Obama has downsized the military, attempted to take away programs such as Tuition Assistance, and pay raises no longer keep up with the increased cost of living.

>cheaper gas
Obama has nothing to do with the shale industry, oil fracking, and global economic crisis that hit OPEC.

>health insurance
I already get free health insurance from the military, but I'll take a shot. The cost of health insurance has skyrocketed while people have gun pointed at their head telling them to buy it.

>marriage equality
I'm not a faggot, don't care, but if you want to lose all your money and ruin your credit when you get divorced go for it.

TRUMP 2016!

because chris rock wasn't a mega wealthy nigger before that. I'm sure he uses Obamacare lol right. it's designed for poor as fuck people who get it for free.
If rock wasn't so blind to this bullshit, he would see all these criminals shitting out kids while he forks the bill

Oil production in the US is at rock bottom. Market got over saturated. No drilling is occurring off the coast of Texas, and we have 20 drilling operations off the coast of Louisiana.

the biggest names in oil, crew boats, etc. have parked their rigs, boats, and halted operations.

With oil at $4x.xx a barrel, the market isn't there. Trust me I live in the biggest oil state in the country and just wrote a 29 page report to our board of directors about the state of the oil industry.

It's essentially a shit show, displaced/fired workers have been reported as not wanting to return to the industry due to cyclical volatility, and oil is too cheap for it to be worth producing. This is worse than the 80's in terms of USA oil market. 2 years the oil prices and production has been depressed, and there isn't an end in the near future >1 yr)

I hope you die.

Also inland water transportation is at an almost dead halt. DESU, the US's strongest markets are not doing well. The state of the economy, once you look at the cold hard (not government, but industry stated figures), we are seeing widespread stagnation.

wtf i hate whites now
I am now a #ChrisRocket

I know right. Because if you say it's fox news tier then it means it isn't true. It's nice to have a shield against reality. Just say fox news and block all things that hurt our feelings.

Chris Rock didn't say that you dolts

the last 8 years of obongo in a nutshell
>anything good would have happened anyway. Obongo had jack shit to do with it
>anything bad was obongo's fault. What a dumb nigger.

Is it any surprise he just doesn't give a fuck?

Such nice people.

>Job
Market self corrects
>Cheaper Gas
Obama has been against fracking since day one, and thankfully hasn't been effective at blocking it
>Health Insurance
Which you are forced to buy and is more expensive than it was eight years ago
>Marriage Equality
Which the Supreme Court gave us.

>Which you are forced to buy and is more expensive than it was eight years ago

And if you don't buy it and have a medical emergency, you get rejected by the hospital and die.

Wait. You're mocking the right wing retards right?

>right-wing-retards491
>491
I hope that's just a random number lad.

Only uneducated bigots would vote for Trump. Anyone who has critical thinking skills understands that he's an idiot.

Yeah, I ve been chatting with a Trumpfag that befriended me in a game. His version of "friendship" was also a red flag pretty much saying that he cares about the 50 people he talks to and everyone should talk to him and it isnt his "fault" for not talking to his "good friend", or getting completely ignored or his circle of fellow trumpfags arrives.

And he really hasnt really done anything in life, he is already 24 years old, has no degree, just now got his first grocery store job, unironically believes he is a nice person while supporting Trump who no matter what he says or not, his refusal to push away and discourage terrible kinds of people like racists, bigots, white supermacists etc is an act of complicity and that means such things would rise if he ever had a chance of winning.

But after all this, he unironically thinks his choice is right and he is a good person xD

Also, has a ready a few basic books on stuff, and now believes he knows everything about humans, no more research or questioning needed, making a discussion about psychology impossible because he is completely blind of a few things, including believing suicide is the victim's fault.

A generic straight white "misunderstood" angry american without any steady future or success and full of delusions. No surprise this is his kind of voters.

You can hope all you want.

He supported it but its still decided by individual states.

>Marriage equality

Chris Rock is a faggot? Subtle of him.

Then that's actually pretty pathetic. Screencap mine while you're at it.

unemployment and labor participation rate are two different things, but I wouldn't expect a nigger to understand that.

basically all of these infographics are posted with no impartial studies because they know if they post one it'll show the truth, the truth is this, and they can't hide it because obama said it himself.
>in a 14.50 an hour job getting taxed 31 percent of my income for no reason
>can't afford health insurance rent and foor all at once
>have to apply for state health insurance that has been in place forever, still don't qualify
>so no health insurance
>get penalized at the end of the year $300
>can't afford car because I am paying for laquisha and jerrons health insurance and food stamps that they abuse
>obama stopped counting people who have been unemployed for more then six months as in the workforce so something like 30+million people no longer counted
>obama is the king of cooking books and giving handouts to faggots jews and niggers while forgetting that white people are still the majority here
>I hope kingnigger gets incurable stomach and anal cancer and feels some of the pain a lot of the people have been feeling who can't get treatment because they fall through the new cracks like me.

>"you're all uneducated retards"
>"why aren't you being nice to me?
aren't kikes supposed to be smart?

The law that passed was written by a former insurance ceo.obongo championed it.the supreme nearly overturned it with the final vote coming only after rewording the bill so it wouldnt be blatantly unconstitutional.its wildly unpopular to this day with many of its initial proponents arguing against it,mostly because the whole thing is a lie.

1 is a measure of unemployment. The other isn't. But I wouldn't expect a right wing retard to understand that.

>sharing Occupy Democrats images
Oh, I thought you were genuinely pro-Obama. Now I know you're just a troll.

And it only cost us $20trillion, and the loss of our sovereignty.
Lynch yourself, Hotep.

>health insurance
Mine nearly quadrupling in cost means I don't have any, but then again I'm not a nouveau-riche nigger who gets paid to talk into a microphone so I have to worry about shit like that.

>"why aren't you being nice to me?

Where did I say this? Did you just make shit up in your tiny little brain.

>Working age adults not in the workforce at an all time high
>Cheaper gas because of highly overlevereaged banks, unstable global relations, and oil had a GIANT bubble.
>Health insurance is ridiculously high to the point I can't afford right now and will have to pay a penalty next year when I live in a 400 rent apt.
>Congrats on marriage equality.

I like to throw in Occupy Democrats images once in a while just because I know it triggers you right wing retards so much.

>the supreme nearly overturned it
You mean they approved it as constitutional.

Yours doesn't have anything particularly right wing retardy.

>believing Obama is personally responsible for any economic growth whatsoever

How do you even have time to speak with so much blatant propaganda shoved down your throat?

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/15/ellen-qualls/aca-gop-health-care-plan-1993/

This is why we hate Canadians.

niggers with money are still niggers i guess.

PAY DENBTS, OLIVE NIGGER

>Then why does the orange retard claim the unemployment rate is 42%.
Because the elderly and children need to get off their lazy asses and start pulling their own weight in the salt mines.

>taking obvious bait from a fucking leaf

How many Republicans voted for Obamacare? Go ahead I'll wait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act

And the poor and middle class got fucked over, thanks Chris Rock!

k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

Lol you nailed it. This is what right wing retards believe.

oh i missed this leaf

I'm guessing that's before the economy crash of 08.

youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs

Missed you too.

I've grown to dislike Chris Rock for this exact reason. He's a great comedian, but I've heard him go back to "us poor black people" jokes far too often since becoming famous.

Like, when you're richer than every motherfucker in the room put together, you don't get to complain about oppression anymore. Come up with some new jokes or retire, asshole. Or go make another shitty comedy with Adam Sandler. Because I know when I think of the struggle of black men in America, I know I think about Chris Rock starring in 'Grown Ups 2.'

>relying on the opinions of celebrities to get your information
Anyone who does this should be barred from voting.

Also...
>Greekfag

>Hillary said it right, if you want something done, you get up and do it yourself.
Remember you said that when Golden Dawn sends you to the camps.

Oh great, the bongo loving canadian faggot is back. Here I was hoping he choked to death on a dog dick or something.

>a job
thats not true at all unless you're of a foreign origin. Mainly Indian/Mexican

The government has very little impact on the free market other than to sabotage it. It would be fine with or without government.

>Fox News
>Data straight from Department of Commerce
lol

>1 post by this id

;^)

Nah i am keeping my money to move to the US, or maybe canada since it seems far more progressive.

But dunno, been to the US before and it was nice

We all did

Chart!

Do right wing retards actually believe this shit?

Yes.By changing the word fine to penalty people who actually try at life now get to pay more for decent insurance and help subsidize nigger-tier americans' catastrophe care policies with deductibles far beyond anything they could actually afford.So go ahead,salute our nigger in chief for bringing health care to all of lucky bastards.

>Rich and straight
Like he should give a fuck about paying for healthcare and gay marriage.

Every time I see my brilliant work posted like this, not only does it bring a tear to my eye, but it reminds me that each 1 of those charts represents a right wing retard getting BTFO.

>the canadian cuck got so mad at being btfo he takes screencaps of people being mean to him.
This thread made my night.

Most of the populace lives in a very different America than this Canacuck who is very obviously a paid shill.

Here's two posts.

You're still a faggot.

Move to the US. The Obama economy is amazing right now. Canada just got through 10 years of Conservative Harper so we're fucked for a while. Just watch out for these right wing retards when you get there. Don't worry though, they can't compete with you in the labor market, it appears you can read and write so you've already blown them out of the running.

>Posts a chart of baby boomers retiring and kids going to school.
>Thinks he's smart.

Shall I trigger you some more?

>Lose job when Obamacare takes effect
>At pharmacy filling $400/month prescription that was only $16 dollars/month with my insurance plan.
>Insurance plan terminated, thanks Obamacare, they will not fill prescription I depend on
>"Affordable Healthcare" costs $100 more per month than old plan
>Doesn't cover prescriptions
>Lost job, so can't afford more expensive plan, plus somehow have to find a way to afford extra $400/month for prescriptions
>Get fined for not having insurance
>At least I still have my white privilege right?

You haven't triggered me at all. You've done the same thing you always do, you spam the same bullshit, ignore half the posts that argue with you, call the other half right wing retards and generally shit up any thread you post in.

You tell 'em!

HAHAHAHAHA fucjin right wing retard thinks his stats matter!

Chart!

>be Leaf
>don't worry about any of that bullshit.

Sounds like you're arguing for universal healthcare.

Admit you kek when you see the title of my pic.

department of commerce sounds hella white brah, shoulda posted dem numbers from da department of social justice

>you spam the same bullshit

I just saved that pic actually so that's a lie and you know it.

Here's another pic I just saved today.