Ultimate Space Sci-Fi Kino

This or Andromeda?

I'd rather watch the first two seasons of Andromeda over that Mormon trash any day

>Mormon

He's actually not wrong
>"Glen A. Larson, the creator and executive producer of Battlestar Galactica, claimed he had conceived of the Battlestar Galactica premise, which he called Adam's Ark, during the late 1960s. As James E. Ford detailed in “Battlestar Galactica and Mormon Theology,” a paper read at the Joint Conference of the American Culture and Popular Culture Associations on 17 April 1980 (and published as “Theology in Prime Time Science Fiction: Battlestar Galactica and Mormon Doctrine,” Journal of Popular Culture #17 [1983]: 83-87), the series incorporated many themes from Mormon theology, such as marriage for "time and eternity", a "council of twelve," and a planet called Kobol, as Larson was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

still a good show though

DS9
The Expanse
Star Trek TOS
TNG
BSG

In this order

>space jew exodus

I can see what are you doing here

IMO

TNG
DS9
TOS
BSG
Expanse

The choices were BSG and Andromeda not that pleb tier nerd shit

Is this the Last Supper?

Why do you come into all the BSG threads to post this despite not having seen the show? That was the original, not the remake.

Oh, so nu-BSG had no Mormon influences and wasn't an allegory for Mormon beliefs at all, huh? My mistake buddy!

That's right, glad to be of service.

*blocks your path*

>a pack of BullShit Galactica
>mary sue bitch
>retarded leaders
>"kino"

Babylon 5.
By far.

Well you had the choice to not be a faggot, but I guess we all know where you stand

That wasn't one of the two choices. The two choices were BSG and Andromeda.

Your choices were limited to Andromeda and BSG, not nerd fucking shit

Looks like BSG wins.

B5 and Stargate SGI are better than the choices. To deny this is to summon Spiderman.

i deny it

You called my bluff. I don't feel motivated to spiderman this thread.

Why can't I find any strims?

Both were good at first but turned to shit.

At least Andromeda had a pretty ok final episode instead of a fucking disaster that kills any desire to watch the show ever again like BSG.

LDS DMCAs

yeah thats right you dont

My friend watch both series and he says BSG or Firefly is the best series ever made. He also hates Twin Peaks and was ambivalent to The Wire, so I think he represents the mainstream opinion here.

You are intimidating me.