What movie should I watch before I kill myself tonight

what movie should I watch before I kill myself tonight

Watch this and then decide

why delay it? just do it right now

don't kill yourself bud shit always gets better not even joking!

Nothing, just sit in darkness for 3 hours and reflect on what mistakes have brought you to this moment

>Killing yourself when there is so many movies to watch yet

fucking faggot, don't kill yourself before you watch all the classics and all your favorite directors are dead, dumbfuck

at work

big money hustlas then big money rustlas then lissen to some icp and realize that lifes a carnival

mmfwcl

so do it at work, pussy

Binge The Leftovers and realize that you don't want to kill yourself anymore.

Happy Gilmore

Leftovers is shit tough

13 reasons why

Don't kys tonight, post more Bosch pics instead.

The Room.

this. killing yourself is an insult to everything ever made.

Look for a prostitute and make her do something disgusting.

Why would you even go to work if you're killing yourself tonight? You ain't gonna cash that paycheck.

Baywatch. Fans love it.

>Killing yourself without using a van and making an attack in Europe
lol kafir

Enter the Void if you're pleb.
Satantango if patrish.

normie

Kill yourself

inland empire

When I was in the Navy, there was a guy who was on duty and was designated to watch the shop. He took some ethernet cable and fashioned a noose from it. They announced his death over the intercom the next morning. People were joking about it within five minutes of finding out. If you're going to do it, I can't stop you. Just don't if you think that it'll make anyone retroactively care. If that's the reason, I suggest you seek help.

Why work? Just kill yourself. What actual reason do you have to be at work. Leave and do it now.

>tfw people are depriving themselves of the glorious afterlife where you get to be whatever you want and do whatever you want with absolutely zero repercussions

Is the suicidepill the ultimate pleb filter?

super bad

no but abrahamic religion is

>if you kill yourself you go to hell but you can be a serial killer and go to heaven if you repent one second before they fry you
>it's bad to want to die even though the reward system is set up so that its in your benefit to die as young as possible so you can avoid temptation to commit sin and get to heaven
>you can do whatever you want in heaven even if that's still being a serial killer thats fine by God I mean other than spend time with your loved ones who are in hell since they forgot to repent for that one time they had a vengeful thought

sure thing kikes

The Secret.

Also check these digits faggot

Filth

Why are you going to kill yourself? Do you want to die?