History will repeat itself this November

History will repeat itself this November.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eQLV7nqD3CA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffh9xDf2S9c
youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed do we have on ready to go already? We should post it and celebrate in advance

A challenger appears

Reminder that 90% of this board wasn't even here for the 2012 election.

America will be great again

Faggot

I started putting one together, but then I decided subjecting myself to all that trumpcuckery for the next three months wasn't worth it.

can confirm, I started browsing for Trump memes

If you have something go ahead and post it, we need something to hit these trump idiots in the face with. Losing is going to be very painful

It was literally only a couple posts, I had just started it. To be honest I'm counting on the mods to take care of most of the dankness as they did in 2012.

I was here for 2008. 2012 was shit compared to the time Ron Paul got as close as he ever got. I miss the libertarians so much

Present, Been here since /new/ days. I slowly and painfully witnessed the descent of turkish reputation, from "what? is that an animal" to "another islamic hellhole" I cant blame them either, country is ruined post 2010. I really miss mid 2000s.

Speaking of 2012, most of Sup Forums had jumped to foxnews bandwagon that portrayed rmoney more popular than he actually was, post election week was glorious, 3-4 days of conservative exodus was evident in lack of right wing threads. Later on people brushed of it with "it was just newfags and shills who supported romney".

Also another interesting point, I never would have thought libertarianism would get shit on here. I remember the days that it was used as a serious insult It turned out it was a fad after all.

I think in every few years the demographics of this board change, and with them new ideologies come. I really doubt most lurk here after 2-3 years, besides some autist like me and you.

/new/ should've stayed dead.

I am I am honestly thinking of shilling for libertarians out of nostalgia. Hillary shilling is fun but meh compared to Ron Paul shilling in 2008, like when we spread the rumor he was a jew

I miss that meme, plus the one that tries to start a discussion and bleeds from his nose at the end. Very sad they are not created anymore.
I think libertarianism was just a fad created due to 1- 08 crisis 2- Dubya ruining conservative reputation for americans so hard that people wanted to label themselves something else. Most were social conservatives back then and they are social conservatives now.

What amazes me is how even new niggerwalks will still say new because the template. Remember the ch0n?

No ones reading all that shit, leaf.

It's going to be such a missed opportunity if nobody produces one of these for 2016. This board has been a shithole since Trump started his stupid campaign and it's all because of the fucking retarded Trump shills that have taken this place over. I don't think there will ever be a rekting that can compare to what will take place on this board once Trump loses in November. What has been going on here for the past year or more needs to be recorded for posterity to see just how badly this board got BTFO.

I agree, this is going to be a slaughter. When has Trump ever debated anyone in a serious debate format? What is he going to do to Hillary, just ignore the moderator and read InfoWars thread? People don't care Hillary is crooked but they do care about health care for their kids and jobs, both of which issues trump is losing badly to Clinton.

The only people more delusional than the people thinking Trump will win NY are ones that think he'll lose Texas

History will repeat itself and Illinois will go red and say red for a long time

I regret posting this image for you to copy and start a thread with, you phone-using faggot. You certainly didn't waste time either, it was only an hour or so ago.

I think every oldfag has that image saved somewhere.

Kek, I can't wait till November, you've all been capped for my Trump victory. It will go well with the Brexit one

This is a shit collage anyway, if you weren't a newfag shill, you would know that no one gave a fuck about Romney and the election after Ron Paul dropped out

It would be like teasing Bernouts after Trump destroys Hillary in a landslide

It will for a little more than half of us, maybe more depending on performances this year. Might not be for whom you want though.

Sup Forums didn't see 2012 coming because they couldn't into debate performances. They thought that Mitt did great despite Mitt flopping the third debate. Not having numbers to justify his budget proposals (which he was called out on in debate 2 and 3) hurt him bad and made Obama look more rational for economy concerns, and the 47% video cinched any hope he had of coming out on top. It's not easy to beat an incumbent.

It's too bloody early to tell for 2016, but posts like this are going to be screencapped for future glory/fails. Worst case scenario, I can still say I was right because the election is still is too early to call on this date, but you're making the bigger claim here and will come out looking like an idiot if Hillary loses. Until then, we're both on this ride together.

This image has been posted every day since the election.

Yes, but OP isn't an oldfag.
>1 post by this ID

The difference is that Romney just gave up and ceded the airwaves to Obama, he could've easily won. Trump is a completely different story, comparing 2016 to 2012 is like comparing apples to oranges.

Besides, Romney wouldn't have been much better anyway.

All those people putting together a new collage in hopes of being the hot new meme king are going to be really disappointed.

I'll make a thread to remind them after Trump wins, though.

I was am Obama voter from the start, I will never forget watching Karl Rove implode on national tv and Megan Kelley going back to the numbers guys, live , as Rove was humiliated on live tv.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eQLV7nqD3CA

I don't want to see Kayleigh cry though tbqhf.

I was on pol for the 2000 elections.

I think we can all agree that the decision to make a politics board on a website mainly noted for trolling was Moots greatest mistake.

Hillary supporters
>Women
>Minorities
>Fags
>Rich
>Poorfags
>Neetfags
>Berniefags
Literally everyone who isn't a white republican supports hillary

9/11 Sup Forums was something else

Sup Forums really jumped into the bandwaggon back then, this election they are more redpilled in the regard, yeah they want Trump to win and they are hopeful as a supporters, but they are not in giant delusions.

Wasn't there some behindthescene cheating going on and anonymous prevented it? Correct me If I'm wrong.

Maybe, maybe not.
>2 posts by this ID

Only 1 out of 2 Americans makes more than 30 k a year. What chance does a president who supports cuts to entitlements have?

I was on Ohio and worked at a nursing home that was also a polling location and I pretended to spoil a bunch of Romney ballots and replace them w Obama. I got railroads of ballots they were just laying around. I prob a lying could have actually swayed the election looking back.

nice shitpost

2/10 for making me reply

Why are you gonna vote for Hillary?

>but they are not in giant delusions
Holy fuck, this is what people living inside the Sup Forums bubble actually believe.

Most of those who were there only supported Romney nominally. Sup Forums was a predominantly Ron Paul board then.

I'm not I just forgot to take my trip off when trolling. 9 years and I don't think I have ever made a non troll thread. Whatever the majority is I am against it.

I'm not saying, people are totally realistic now but 2012 was delusional to a maximum level. Esspecially post mid september. Maybe we'll have to wait and see
really makes you think

By the way, how many multiple murder-suicides do you think there will be after Trump loses? Remember there was at least one Romneyfag who killed his family and himself in 2012.

This is right, 08-14 was the reign of the libertarians and liberals. This degeneracy bullshit started about 2 years ago because none of these people could get laid and aged into pol.

Yep. RP was the meme candidate up until this election, honestly.

when obama won in 2012 the mods made this song play on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Ffh9xDf2S9c

what song will mods play when Hillary wins?

I am going to say 15, at least one of which will be someone poisoning their family because they believe Hillary winning is, I dunno, the beginning of the end times.

can confirm pol was thought pol was for fags up until a few months ago

>2012/13/14
>liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U

That would be pretty intense.

So true, until Trump started his stupid campaign, nobody here even cared about politics. They still don't. Once this election is over, they will go back to ignoring politics, thank fucking god. Maybe this place will be somewhat bearable again.

I am not saying trump is a racist but he would have to be stupid to not try/ to get their support somehow, very very subtly and with deniability.
Who has always been fucking with this place? White supremacists. Do the math.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

15 is a bare minimum. Anything less would be a gigantic disappointment.

Don't try to use reason with leftists, they aren't even human. Before saying something to a leftist, consider whether or not it is something that you would say to a dog. Treat them only like animals.

Bad trumpcuck! Bad! No shitposting! No shitposting!

Says the leaf

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2008.

Yes it did. Sup Forums has been around since 2005

Sup Forums didn't appear until 2010.

Before 2010 the containment board for sub Sup Forums idiots was called /new/.

The more you know, the less of a cunt you are...