Uhoh, it's Batman in your cell

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/uk/41254/justice-league-dark-animated-movie-coming
youtube.com/watch?v=ecC2_gz_MoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Phoenix Gambit

X-men joke here

I like where this is headed.

let's read a few until OP gets tired because dog was all "let's go outside at 2 AM" and the siren call of FFTA2 and the realization of just how many hours are in that old savegame

No, Batman, JOKER! You're supposed to rape JOKER!

I fuckin KNEW someone was gonna make this joke.

ah you beat me

go away pls

I know it's a forced meme but I chuckle every time

>I can't control it, mon ami!

I don't think Jean's tapped that. or daken :(

Impostor! The real me would never agree to non-Joker related rape! Batman, apprehend this fraud! And then go rape the Joker already, goddammit.

Same here, it's just an expected part of board culture at this point.

Yo I feel lateanon last thread expressing his sympathy for Sheba/Brisco but as a fellow late user that Apokolips arc was so fucking good. That's a whole transformative thing that comes out there relative to the first appearance of the Female Furies in the breakout. And the sick family Granny dynamic was on point.

pls go this is storytime time

it's a storytime, go meme in another thread retards

Make me.

GET BACK TO THE GYM, JIM

BATMAN IS STEALING YOUR GAINS

>Daken, you're straight

Daken/Jean sounds like a major trainwreck ship.

why is that meme

colorist, that's just lazy

Daken/OG Jean sounds perfect

How can you top that level of moral depravity?

I'm not an expert on X-men but I feel like every Jean ship is a trainwreck ship.

It's a meme twice as forced as the rape Jim wants Batman to bestow upon the Joker.

>Waller thinks nothing of waiting a year in jail to get to renegotiate

to what lengths would Waller go to fuck Midnighter?

I'll meme as much as I damn well please!
But mostly because it pisses you off.

l-literally or figuratively? b-b-both?

uhoh, Floyd on this own can get...

It's just courtesy to not shit up a storytime thread

You should go shit up an MCU/DCEU thread instead

the answer is yes

Also:

>It's the year of our lord 2016 and Dark Opal is gonna show up in a DC animated movie. With Shadow Thief.

what the actual fuck

>FFTA2
After the shocking revelation of Vagrant Story, I'm not gonna ask where you stand on FFT vs. FFTA...

Yes.

>Dark Opal is gonna show up in a DC animated movie. With Shadow Thief.
whaaa? what are they gonna be in

Storytimer obviously playing it for their husbando Vaan.

Well, I never played the O.Smithian retranslation, I played the goddamn OG FFT so I GOT A GOOD FEELING! but I will say, hmm...I like the plotting and the politics of FFT a lot, but I like the big non-human world of FFTA2 more.

Wasn't Dark Opal in the Amethyst shorts?

>Suicide Squad: Cosmic Remy Lebeau edition, mon chere.

E S C A P I S M

Speaking of Midnighter, he gives Dick a rape whistle with a nutsack on it in Nightwing Rebirth.

Yeah, I think that's valid. FFT has a better story straight-up IMO but you lose this bigger fantasy world and some of the weirder more out-there stuff like the judges or Marche's crazy no dreams now, only tears adventure.

denofgeek.com/uk/41254/justice-league-dark-animated-movie-coming

Hey look, it's Batman detectiving

Like, I really really love the races and settings of FF12/TA2, with bangaa and viera and moogles kupo kupo and seeq and humes as just one thing in the mix.

your life sucks shit and I'm here to take you back to it

>Fuck you! Fuck you and your fantasyland where your life isn't total shit, we're going home NOW

I agree with Marche but I still find his position kind of hilarious. People arguing he's evil or wrong only focus on the good stuff in imaginary Ivalice

>Everyone missed the dust marks
It's easy getting called world's greatest detective when everyone around you is a total idiot.

O5 Jean is an amoral shitsandwich, and Daken would fill her predestined Wolverlust.

And then they could go fucking die somewhere and get replaced by characters I could actually give a shit about.

Also, I don't know if they rebalanced it or not, but there's some hideous grinding and ridiculously shitsack fights in FFT. Fuck you Rafa and Malik, fuuuuuuck yooooooou

and stealing all the Genji Eq

I like Daken actually.

you might guess that Thunder God Cid is mai husbando, and you would be right

Jean/Wolverine is the worst though.

wat

Speaking of games, I've just started to play Genealogy of the Holy War and I think you'd like it, OP. Bretty gud game so far, pretty likeable cast and a surprisingly fleshed out world. Also, from what I've heard, keikaku.

>colorist, that's just lazy
It's really amazing how you get panel to panel fuckups from colorists. Like, how do you forget his hand is blue/black from panel 4 to 5, and then remember for 6?

I do too, or at least I did when he was /fa/ and a troll all the time

what's he up to these days anyway

He was de-deaded at some point

That, and they forget everyone's energy was being drained.

>new moot

this was a good storytime, I enjoyed it.

I'm guessing the storytime's called off?

Just like the old moot

Or op got eaten by sloths.

Fuck moot's ghost and his curse.

OP may have just gone to do something useful while Sup Forums decided to take up recreational NyQuil.

Jeph Loeb's "All the animal-themed mutants are descended from Wolves" was too tied into Daken's introduction, and Dark Reign too tied in to his continuation for me to really agree.

He's an alright antagonist... but frankly I got Wolverined out in the 90s, so "sex and drugs evil Wolverine" was never super interesting to me.

I stop at "sex and drugs" and he's fine, but I'm good at pretending Wolverine is Canadian Teddy Roosevelt and banging Hercules, and otherwise completely ignoring anything 616

They banned one country and now the site is back

Which one?

Russia apparently

What does Putin think Sup Forums is, Ukraine?
There ain't no Black Sea Ports on Sup Forums.

Legion was in Convergence: Blue Beetle ???

I don't think Putin likes memes that much

Not even sexy Putin memes?

Sure why not.

Even Pre crisis hub city still a shithole.

I asked bc I made a joke about Injustice having Karate Kid vs The Question but then it happened.

>that pic

gonna be wild if this is Bierbaums era

youtube.com/watch?v=ecC2_gz_MoQ

>Catspaw

eww

oh god booster's costume was so ugly

Aw man, I never got to ask OP if she played War of the Lions...

Post Crisis Broadway Marquee suit Doctor Spectro was a better, more ridiculous, look.

it's Archie Legion!