youtu.be/py7Do3xGL4U
>Pence in Grand Rapids, MI 7/28/16
youtu.be/22Lgn4Qsmos

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>Trump Girl Trolls #DemExit Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

linkis.com
globalriskinfo.com/2016/07/31/an-open-letter-to-khizr-khan/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/31/blockbuster-immigration-poll-demonstrates-americans-want-total-revolution-mass-immigration/
resurgencemedia.net/2016/07/31/breaking-khizr-muazzam-kahn-muslim-that-criticized-trump-at-dnc-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-more-muslims-into-the-us/
kikebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157409928535725/
youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS AWOOOOOVEMENT

I just got back home, miss anything today or are the Khans still being attention whores? fuck the Khans.

Whats up with Killdog trying to make a deal with Trump to not prosecute her whe he takes office?

They're going all out on Trump on twitter

THANKS FOR TAKING OVER THE TRUMPGENS, user!!

WE MOVE INTO THE NIGHT/GRAVEYARD SHIFT...AND I LOVE THAT MAGA LION!!

AWOOOOOOVEMENT

Khans are still active, and the shills were rowdy today.

We're cool now on shills, but not on Khans.

ah, grasps of desperation. delicious

REMINDER
ROGER STONE SAYS KHAN IS A MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AGENT

linkis.com
/shoebat.com/2016/07/amTCP

Awoo away all the shills!

>Shino?!?

clever girl

>Son killed by Muslims
>In a Muslim country
>In a war voted for by Hillary Clinton
>Acts like Trump fucking killed this kid

WHAT THE FUCK

The panel on bbc world news is way more cucked than anything in the US

Watched one lady say he's sexist/racist/dumb//xenophobic then hand it off to a guy who says the mexicans aren't going to "build" the wall and none of Trump's supporters actually believe it

if you're giving cnn views then you're part of the problem

Always remember.
The shills will always come around when they smell (You)'s.

CTR/DNC pushing this Khan bullshit and other anti-Trump fluff. Makes me hate mudslums more tbqh familam, and I already hated them a lot.

That's great and everything but the (((MSM))) will never run with it. The only way that would get press is if Trump himself said it publicly which would be a bad move. His best bet is to pretend it never happened and not address that muzzie faggot any longer.

Open letter to Khizr Khan from a Marine and Navy vet

globalriskinfo.com/2016/07/31/an-open-letter-to-khizr-khan/

>Dear Mr. Khan,

>I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son’s sacrifice for this great nation. By all accounts, he is a true hero that sacrificed himself in service to our country. For that I am thankful.

>As a veteran, I watched your comments at the Democratic National Convention with a mixture of sadness, and anger. The United States has a military comprised of volunteers. Every single member has made the conscious choice to join the military and serve. There is not a single service member who has been forced into service. It is important for all service members (and apparently, their families) to understand that service to this great nation does not imbue one with special privileges or rights. I found your comments troubling when you said: “Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

>Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has sacrificed “…nothing and no one?”…has Ms. Clinton “..sacrificed” for this nation? How about Mr. Obama? Your comment stating that Mr. Trump “…has sacrifice no one” is alarming. Are you intimating that YOU sacrificed? Sir, your son willingly sacrificed himself. As a father I cannot imagine the pain you must feel but his sacrifice is his own. He was not forced to serve.

There's also the Muslim Brotherhood shit, though no sauce thus far

DOL DDFO!!!!!!!

We should make the EU pay for the wall.

This is what they actually believe

Awoo~

>I am troubled that you would allow a party that has little more than contempt for the US Service Member to parade you into the DNC to denounce Donald Trump. Did you watch when protesters at the DNC booed and heckled Medal of Honor recipient Capt. Florent Groberg? Did you notice your party interrupting the moment of silence for slain police officers? Your own hypocrisy in not denouncing these acts and instead using the DNC as a platform to make a political point is disgraceful. The simple fact is that whether one served or sacrificed does not give greater power to their statements. One vote is as valuable as another. That sir, is why our Country is great. Your condemnation of one person for a statement while standing idly as your party disparages veterans and police officers is the height of hypocrisy.

>To conflate the need to prevent potential terrorists from entering our country with the belief that ‘all Muslims’ should be banned is simply wrong and disingenuous. As a reminder, Mr. Trump said: ” “Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life,” The irony of your son’s own death at the hands of these very people in Iraq should not be ignored. I have little doubt that your son would have recognized the need to protect our country from these very people. In fact, he held is own troops back so that he could check on a suspicious car. Your son understood sacrifice and how to protect “his people”…’his soldiers’….’his fellow Americans’…

Shillcon 2 is the present condition, I think.

actual proof?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/31/blockbuster-immigration-poll-demonstrates-americans-want-total-revolution-mass-immigration/

EVERYBODY LOVES CLOSING THE BORDER

>As you continue to make the media circuit and bask in the glow of affection cast upon you by a party that has little regard for your son’s own sacrifice, and veterans in general, I would ask you to consider your comments and your position more closely.

>Respectfully,

>Chris Mark

>US Marine and Navy Veteran.

Trump is such a bad idea.

Let's hope they get uncucked

Nah fuck that. Tear these pedo faggot islamic scum down to the bone. This country needs to wake up to the parasites that are mudslimes.

Don't give up hope brother. Drop redpills whenever you can. If you can't make a redpill work in two sentences, say nothing and ruminate on it. Never use Trump's name unless you are calling him President, never put policy positions in his mouth, NEVER try to defend his positions. If you are cornered, say, "Trump can defend his own policy positions, he doesn't need me to do it for him. Look them up on his website."

>I understand that they don't want to be caught in anti-muslim sentiment, but don't they realize it was a war due in part to Hillary?

They must think being able to talk a lot without saying anything is a sign of leadership and intelligence.

good, if we are hating them then the rest of America will be hating them more.

wat

We're literally salivating over how based the debates will be. Trump is going to BTFO of that cunt. It's going to be fucking glorious.

Did these morons even watch the GOP debates? Trump's bantz were god-tier.

No, its DEFCON 4. We have some among us, but be alert.

Awoo MAGA brother!

Have we found out what is this shit in her tongue yet? It's fucking creepy.

Its a rumor, I suppose.
Most likely bs though.

>Here is your $12 Sirrah.

We're going to be in history books my friends.

Probably a cancer removed or a biopsy.

Have they actually ever watched Shillary try to speak without a script?

very nicely written

Nah it's like Shillcon 4 right now

Can someone explain to me how this Muslim father "controversy" is even a thing? Trump said nothing wrong.

Even in past "controversies" I could at least see why, but this seems like a completely forced meme from the MSM.

Also the fucking shilling here has reached ridiculous levels. Outright lies, dis-info, everything.

My guess is they are used to Bernie being such a massive cuck that they don't know any better.

This fucking mother now spoke to the BBC or whatever, see at one point saying something how her religion teaches wife and husband are equal.
1.39 billion muslims beg to differ, so Trump's remark seem pretty justified, also it's mindboggling how anyone could question the women's rights issues in predominantly muslim countries.
Haven't seen it posted on Twitter or FB yet. For reference.

Someone help me out:
How do I explain to people how Trump wanting to "kill the families of terrorists" isn't breaking the Geneva convention? Or at least some justification

I'm just so tired of this mudslime bullshit. When will it ever end? Just fuck off already, you fucking sandniggers, kikes, nu-males and liberal whores.

Okay. Which Shillcon level would be like Sup Forums immediately after the Iowa Cuckuses?

>Trump is Hitler
>Trump won the presidency on Nov 8
>Obama is handing power to Hitler

Will some one attempt to kill Trump or Obama declare martial law on the basis of stop Hitler's rise to power?
I don't see how they can not do this. It's Hitler!

ROGER STONE IS RIGHT

resurgencemedia.net/2016/07/31/breaking-khizr-muazzam-kahn-muslim-that-criticized-trump-at-dnc-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-more-muslims-into-the-us/

>An interest lawyer for Islamic oil companies Khan wrote a paper, called In Defense of OPEC to defend the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), an intergovernmental oil company consisting of mainly Islamic countries. Kahn is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is also co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia).

He's a fucking OPEC shill, no wonder he hates Trump, he's referred to OPEC as "The Cartel" for years. The irony of a Sharia law scholar lecturing Americans on the Constitution is just indescribable. I can't say for sure that he's MB, but he certainly has a conflict of interest and his hatred of Donald Trump has NOTHING to do with his son, who reportedly hated him, by the way.

Look at the accounts making these comments

You know I've got to say Sup Forums, as a Bernout I'm actually really happy for you guys. Your version of Sanders (Sup Forums Sanders) was able to beat the rigged system and actually browses this site and is among you guys. I'm actually really fucking jealous and desperately wished Sanders and Trump could have fought against each other.

Even though we're rivals I think it would have actually been an amazing, honorable fight between ideals. Because standing here, I realize you were just like me, trying to make history.

Syphilis from Bill more then likely.

It's pretty calm now. Just imagine how many tens of thousand of dollars Hillary and her super PAC has spent on shilling Sup Forums to convince basically no one.

Meanwhile Trump pays $200 for some digital artist to put together an easy ad, post on his facebook for free and it already has almost 600k views

kikebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157409928535725/

It was all orchestrated. The media knew this guy would speaking, they had already planned in advance to ask Trump about it, and then make a phony scandal out of his answer, no matter what it was.

The motherfucker is a promoter of Shari'a law and waving the fucking Constitution at us. His slimy hands should never be allowed to touch our sacred founding document.

If Obama refuses to hand over power after Trumps wins it'd actually start a civil war or military coup.

>kill
when did he say that?

i hope trump actually mentions this like the mexican judge.

HAND OVER THE POLICIES, DAHNALD

WHEN WILL WE GET TOUGH, WHEN WILL WE GET SMART? WE'VE GOT TO DO IT FAST, FOLKS. WE NEED TO RENEGOTIATE OUR TRADE DEALS AND STOP THE TPP FROM BEING SIGNED BY RICH PEOPLE LIKE DAHNALD AND HIS CRONIES IN CHYNA.

DAHNALD HAS NEVER TALKED ABOUT ANY OF THESE ISSUES BEFORE -- HE WON'T FIX A THING, BELIEVE ME

-H

God bless ya, BernieBro. We all try the best we can.

6/10 breddy gud

>1.39 billion muslims beg to differ,
Even if that weren't the case, KHZIR KHAN HIMSELF IS A PROPONENT OF SHARIA LAW.

This is the definition of Taqiya.

Obama is currently disregarding lifes of family and friends as well, when ordering drone strikes on "suspected" terrorists. Most of the dead are innocent civilians. This behavior comes from a Nobel Peace Prize winner.
So Trump is just adding a little bit more.
Though this was most likely a strategic scandal to get attention from the MSM and free press. He might tone it down now to reach out.

beyond dizzying to see how ridiculous the shilling is; do people buy it?

Great find friend.

So basically this Khan fucker was a Sharia shill all along.

Someone get this to the Emperor!

If you don't vote Trump (or at least Stein) your words mean nothing.

Hey I had a question for the anons that have an understanding of the legal system.
If someone is found to have committed but never prosecuted for treason, would they they still be guilty of it?

Second if yes would that mean that section 3 of the 14th amendment of the constitution would be call into effect. Rendering said individual incapable of running for president.

Finally if the government refuses to enforce said section of the amendment would that render the rest of amendment nul and void.

Tldr if above is true all mexican anchor babies have no rights.

This, trump if you're reading this, viciously tear down every motherfucker like you torn down jeb bush. The MSM will never play fair so just go full on RAMPAGE USA TOUR mode against everybody that lies about you.

No MSM will report that.

it was so fucking cheesy too! how did no one cringe with his stupid fucking pocket constitution.

You should vote Trump. Their ideas on trade and nationalism are pretty closely aligned.

Gay

Of course I'm voting Trump, and am encouraging fellow Bernouts to do the same if Sanders doesn't jump back in.

Fuck Hillary, she's literally Armstrong.

17th dimensional backgammon

Thank you friend. Hopefully you will vote for him in November, even if you never tell anybody.

Sanders was like our little brother. We wanted him to win against anyone else, as long as he never beats us.

>Even though we're rivals I think it would have actually been an amazing, honorable fight between ideals.
This is a good point. This entire election has become lies and distortions of Trump's positions and policies and personal beliefs. Outright lies and slander. Same shit they did to Bernie. Wouldn't it be nice if we could judge the candidates solely on the merit of their policies? Of course, that would mean Hillary would be guaranteed to lose, so the media that she controls has to distort and twist every single one of Trump's positions to fit their narrative that he's an evil racist big nazi hitler KKK member.

Reddit buys it

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk

I've mentioned that to them
While thats true deliberately targeting families isn't good

let sean hannity say it so that trump may cite that. i'm not sure if we want trump to break it first.

>BREAKING NEWS:

TRUMP STILL HASN'T DISAVOWED DAVID DUKE!!!

Just to counter the "islam literally says they are equal" libtards and "NotAllMuslims" bullshit.

Are there links to the sharia law stuff, haven't seen it yet. Also read about Muslim Brotherhood ties, mind pointing me to something?

Is it me or does Tim Kaine have really feminine mannerisms or a slight lisp sometimes?

Possible closet case?

This is whats scary to me. I know the MSM is completely untrustworthy, but knowing how far the rabbit hole goes has me feeling sick.

We really are in 1984. Fucking somebody wake me up.

live in America and I can assure you that Trump is going to win the General Election, I have spoken with a large amount of people and just by simply mentioning the WALL their vote goes STRAIGHT to TRUMP.

I'm actually being serious here, ever since Trump said he would build that wall our country has been going nuts for him, the online polls won't show it because most of these voters here don't even know how to use the internet.

I swear to you on my life that you don't have to worry about a damn thing in this coming election.

Congrats everyone and thank you for making this miracle happen.

America will be GREAT AGAIN!

i wonder what it's like to be so willfully ignorant of anything outside of liberal politics

Great fucking letter family.

He's really beta. His wife kept her last name