ISIS CLAIMS JIHAD ON RUSSIA

Isis has claimed jihad on Russia, literally ignoring all historical events in recorded human history.

Shall we take bets on how much longer ISIS will last now? Daddy Putin needs a new parking lot.

In other news: Russia claims Middle East and retakes Constantinople.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-russia-idUSKCN10B0WI

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/r2KfK
dailycaller.com/2016/03/29/nyt-trumps-idea-of-targeting-terrorists-family-members-would-totally-work/
1337x.to/torrent/1461426/Rosetta-Stone-TOTALe-v5-0-37-Build-43113-Language-Packs-Audio-Companion/
youtu.be/BLj3aYPXEEo
youtube.com/watch?v=c-dzvE7z5Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i really hope they pull a paris/bataclan on a russian major city , the response would be immediate and Deadly , you would see the desert glow from the explosions from the ISS

Nothing will happen.

Nothing ever happens.

Sweet, muslims will be wiped off the face of the Earth now.

Thank you Mr.Putin!

I hope so. The full power level of Putin would be shown.

Said Napoleon
Said Hitler

As soon as an islamist suicide bombs russia i feel like isis will be dead within a weak.

Please happen. Europe has emboldened them, they think they can get away with whatever the fuck they want now but they don't know what it's like to provoke an uncucked superpower.

Thank you based Russia.

The day ISIS committed sushimi.

"How do we win war against Chechnya? Ivan I have idea. We kill everybody."
I can't wait.

Wheres the video???

chechen genocide when ?

Good question. All the articles I've read don't source it, nor can I find it on youtube.

OKAY

QUICK VOTE

HOW LONG UNTIL MERKEL AND CLINTON ARE CLAIMING THAT WE NEED TO HOUSE THE POOR, POOR ISLAMIC JIHADISTS FROM THE EVIL RUSSIANS?

Whenever they attack russia

All I'm digging up is old videos. Plus a couple articles without any source on the video.

Russia got kind of fucked up by Chechnya tho

i remember attacks in russia like beslan school

they pretty much gassed everyone inside with an opioid gas and couldnt revive the school students

we will kill russians. chechenya 1999-2000

Torrent link to Rosetta Stone - Russian?

this is true.
many russian pig killed chechenya is russia free islamic.
allahu akbar

>we will kill russians. chechenya 1999-2000
I can't wait until russia bombs the fuck out of you, you stupid shitskin

the spetsnazs dont fuck around , they dont care if you have hostages , they will destroy the fuck out of you

Enjoy your testicles in an envelope.

discord.gg/r2KfK

it was actually wrong place im thinknig of 2002 moscow theatre is what i meant

Kiss your family goodbye then, churka.
>dailycaller.com/2016/03/29/nyt-trumps-idea-of-targeting-terrorists-family-members-would-totally-work/

>fucking with russians

humanity never fucking learns

1337x.to/torrent/1461426/Rosetta-Stone-TOTALe-v5-0-37-Build-43113-Language-Packs-Audio-Companion/

>yfw this happens in our lifetime

Source: twitter
I can't find anything either

russians bombed chechenya many times.
but that didn't stop them.

No they killed the entire leadership instead

I don't see why we don't do this in the first place. Find out who terrorists are and target their family and friends to fuck them over.

Just like what the jews did to gadaffi

god i cant wait to see you see goat fuckers get murdered en masse wake up and smell the mustard gas ahmed

>russians bombed chechenya
they destroyed grozny like 2 times

>ISIS and Russia kill each other
America's problems take care of themselves.

Not quite. The commander of the police Spetsnaz (the ones who were doing the whole hostage thing, like American SWAT but with nerve gas) wouldn't tell the doctors what agent they used. So lots of people died because one guy said "but muh secrecy"

This is reinventing the wheel
This is how wars used to be fought
You don't win a war until the population submits or dies. You don't pander them.

because it will recruit more to ISIS.

This isn't the cold war anymore.
We're not enemies with Russia, despite what CNN might sell.
Russia and America are going to be space bros in 20 years, right when we're done making glass.

>Isis has claimed jihad on Russia

ISIS/ISIL = US and Israel and Turkroaches

shut the fuck up. we fuck you up in al-iraq. chechens fucked russians up on chechenya.
want to fuck with us again? come again and we will fuck you up and your armies again too

We are going to BTFO Islam and China in WWIII, alongside Russia. Caliphate will rise, and Trump and Putin will into Super Smash Bros.
Refer to my numerical confirmation.

i wonder exactly what it was

ive always thought they used a fentanyl analogue

lel

we'll put another sadam puppet in your country and hope ur mother gets rape by his men

Someone hasn't been fucking it's goat. Is that why you are so angry?

The only reason these fuck ups happen, is because >muh civilian casualties

You've been carpet bombed exactly 0 times.
One day we'll be so sick and tired of your dust monkey shit, nobody will give a fuck if your home town gets genocided you fucking idiot.
You think ISIS is the shit killing off population? Watch us.

The only reason you survived is because Russia allowed you to. Pic related, it's what Putin will do if he steps on the lego of a nuisance that you really are Mohammad.

Yeah that's the official statement, and toxicology said it was a halothane base in the aerosol. So basically gaseous super-morphine

plz, come to us, we will give you 72 virgins and cart with sherbet.

THEY JUST NEVER LEARN

>tfw no VSS clones ever

Here's the news in the near future:

>DEVASTATING ATTACK FROM GROUP OF LONE WOLFS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO ISIS ATTACK DOZENS IN RUSSIA AND LEAVE SCORES OF PEOPLE CULTURALLY ENRICHED

Then the next day:

>SYRIA AND IRAQ HAVE BEEN LEVELED BY TROOPS AND BOMBS FROM RUSSIA, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? WHEN WILL RUSSIA BE STOPPED?!

That's like saying Russia bombed cockroaches, there's not much you can do about trying to kill Chechneyans. Either way, Russia don't fuck around with Muslims and have Chechneya protecting their borders.

Russia has a history of terror attacks as well, their foreign policy wont magically change, theyre already killing IS alongside NATO.

so isis fights with asaad not saudi arabia. saudis are very vocal about support for america and syria gives america the finger

they claim to hate "the great evil" aka america but want to start a fight with russia

so how are these guys not just nato and cia operatives conducting invasions without a declaration of war

yeah.... annexing it is unlikely, iraq I mean.
More likely that iraq get split, iran takes over a big chunk...

Oh yeah, they will lol get a bit grosny style payback. Ahh... watch these retards try to do the same as when exploiting the western european KGB cucked leaders(and vice versa)...

It won't work on the people that fucking did it retards.. lol..

I'm not sure in all this proxy shit here yet, not sure we got the full picture of isis... it's a proxy war, no doubt about that.. but how controlled are they?

hahahaahaha goat fucker

youtu.be/BLj3aYPXEEo
This should be interesting.

this. isis would have been eliminated already if it werent for the god damn geneva conventions

my dick is diamonds

Russia is the only nation that still gives me a feeling of hope for the future.

Notice how they claimed jihad on Russia right when Clinton was exposed for funding ISIS.

You know it's actually raisins right?
It's a miss translation from old arabic, it says raisins not virgins... unless well they are pedos....

why did I not save this sauce

>I would lit blow my self up for 12 raisins
kek

it sucks innocent people died from the gas but i think it was better that way

it would be worse for them to wait and the terrorists execute them one by one

atleast they passed out and just died

Right now they're only supporting Assad in the fight against rebels in Syria. Look at their armaments in Syria. They fit that mission.
They only started using modern jets after Turkey downed one of their bombers.
If ISIS does something really bad in Russia, Russia might go full gung-ho this time.

Well, ISIS are about to get a battering.

tired... holy number popped up instead of retarded mudslime numbers

am I the only one around here that thinks the isis flag is the cutest little thing?
it's like a manga panel

Pfft. More to kill

GO GO PUTIN

>VSK-94

My mistake, Russ-bro.

I dunno, lots of happenings
they are stupid enough to try, and he won't start no fucking gayparades this I can promise you

No worries

Oh dont worry ahmed with the genocidal Russians at the helm get ready for white phosphorus, nerve agents, tactical nuclear weapons, firebombings and total genocide for the arab subhumans. Guys we could actually see the extinction of the arab sub group. :)

>1337x.to/torrent/1461426/Rosetta-Stone-TOTALe-v5-0-37-Build-43113-Language-Packs-Audio-Companion/
44gb.... Dafuq kind of spyware am i dealing with right now?

Fuck off.

We must spread the word of Raisin to the internet. The normies need to know of this.

I think Papa Putin will handle this quicker and efficiently than Obama. I'm guessing it will take one REALLY bad attack to cause people to want to go to war here. But I think Obama doesn't care to begin with and will sit it out while more Americans die.

if it is uncompressed audio its probably legit

it takes up a huge amount of space for loseless audio

Al Qaeda factions and the Taliban are bigger than ever. clearly US is too pathetic to kill them fast enough

It's time to remove some kebab!

It seems as if all of you forgot about russias little excursion into afghanistan..... they got BTFO'd in that litter box before.... I really want putin to unleashed the unholy wrath of russia.... but does he have the balls to do so?

this.
A full blown genocide might be a possible outcome off all this, and not within that big of a time frame.
>People wake up
See it as it is
This part of the world, which also has many resources, it's not just sand, it's some of the most fertile soil on the planet many places.

Well... if we just did it, and didn't give a fuck about it. The world would lit be a fucking great place again.

An economic boom we've never seen, recolonization after nuclear cleanup(if we even bother to nuke and not just do it the old fashion way to spare up for that part) and build a functional real society.

Imagine how glorious that would be?

No fickificki and you could just go visit your pal in Sỳrland or chill along the tigris in a developed rich region free of sandmonkeys, just sun and chill.

Properly manage and harvest the resources and nature, rather then focusing on backwards inbred religious crap, of a religion basically based on another one going

"Oh nonono this wasn't what Matthew said, what he said was.."

"Oh noonono lukas didn't say that he said.."

and so on

They do this... it's not a religion, it's ajoke, a rip off..

Oy vey, what should i do now.
I think i'll go drink some beer.

I gotta admit. I'm pretty morbidly curious about what happens to whoever makes Putin snap.

Didn't they already do this

No he won't. He won't handle anything. To deal with Chechnya, Russia has to pay a humiliating tribute to its warlord. And Middle East is one huge fucking Chechnya. Not to mention you can't bomb or shoot an idea to destroy it entirely.
Massive military action is also out of the question. Putin still has to play by the rules, Russia is very much dependant on the West, especially its elite. And such a campaign would make Western allies in the region very uneasy and anxious.

>russias little excursion into afghanistan..... they got BTFO'd in that litter box before
Because we fought them.

>ISIS wants to attack Russia

God speed Valdemar, God speed

>Hey Mohammad, you know that major world superpower, who is also one of the few countries to have nuclear weapons, and just recently threatened to exterminate us if we attack them?
>Let's attack them!

Are ISIS members literally retarded?

you do not give us the kill even a couple of thousand "moderate" murderers of children in Aleppo, we must for the world pull the strap?
youtube.com/watch?v=c-dzvE7z5Xs

Belgium... what a surprise
t. Achmed

You are the very reason why you eventually get your whole semetic filth people remove from the face of this earth.

ISIS = American proxies

So ISIS "declaring jihad" on Russia is very obviously motivated by the US. Probably the incompetents behind the attempted coup in Turkey are doubling down on their idiocy.

Oh kek please make it happen, I want an orthadox crusades

Russia doesn't take to kindly to sand people declaring Jihad on them if memory serves.

>didnt stop them
>Chechenya is our loyal vassal now.
>Buffer zone between Russia and ME-crap, keeping our territories safe.
>Not even real muslims, drink vodka like proper russians and have their own non-muslim culture.
>didnt stop them
m8 :^)