OHIO is God, Judge, Jury, and Executioner

Daily reminder that NO Republican has ever won the White House without winning Ohio.

Daily reminder that this baby (pic related) is still Governor, hasn't gotten over his thumping by Trump, and tells all Republicans in the state to stand down and refuse to help the Don.

How does Trump convince Kasich to support him? Should Trumpets find a way to kick Kasich out if he is responsible for handing the election to Hillary?

Time is running out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump because this is serious. Everyone I know in Ohio says there's zero sign of any Trump campaign active in Ohio. He's dead in the water unless Kasich signs on to help.

I know this isn't a cuck or feminist thread, but it would be real nice to see if anyone gives a shit about what could be the most decisive thing in this election.

Nah yea for sure this faggot was probably the best VP pick but he cucked out over muh feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

>How does Trump convince Kasich to support him?

Ohio is important. Kasich is not.

Kasich is the only way Trump has a chance to win it at this point, barring a complete Shillary implosion. He has no campaign whatsoever in the state. Meanwhile, HIllary is touring it, running millions in ads, and opening field offices in several cities.

Not good! This isn't concern trolling, I am sounding the alarm before it's too late.

And if Ohio (i.e. Kasich) fucks us over, he needs to get the boot next time he's up for re-election. I won't let this go until either:

1. Trump wins Ohio.
2. Kasich the traitor is done.

I hope this guy loses any election he is running for in the future, same with Cruz. Why are politicians so crooked?

kasich is supported by soros, so no chance

that's what people need to do in order to tear him down

soros funded him and clinton, see how well party voters like that

As an Ohioan, I can confirm that Kasich has no influence on the presidential election. Many people here did prefer him to be the republican nominee, but that doesn't translate to hating Trump.

I can also confirm this to be true. There's no campaign advertising here, but there is a lot from Clinton. The only activity he does have here are the occasional rallies.

Unfortunately, Kasich is way too popular as governor to get the boot. A lot of democrats love him and republicans too.

I'll say this though: if Trump loses Ohio, it's mainly his own fault for not campaigning as hard here. Taking Ohio is more important than perhaps swinging Pennsylvania or some other tradition democrat stronghold. There's an old saying: "As Ohio goes, so goes the nation." Since 1900, Ohio has only been wrong twice when it comes to picking the president; the last time being in the 1960s. I'm doing my best getting friends, family, and people I meet to jump on the Trump Train, but damn, it'd be nice if Trump properly campaigned here.

>post yfw Trump loses Ohio but wins NY

Trump is scheduled to be in Columbus tomorrow. He is campaigning, and I agree he should do more, but his campaign apparatus is seriously suffering without party support in Ohio controlled by Kasich.

The rest of your points are good, and thanks for fighting the good fight there.

That's why Trump needs to up the pressure of Kasich. We've seen every establishment candidate that refused to support Trump go down the shitter. Trump or his campaign could use that same card to scare Kasich into falling in line; implying that if he doesn't do so, he'll suffer the same fate as Ryan and Co.

Governor munchies already signed a "medical" weed bill and is now throwing his shit against the wall.

Too bad many Ohioans (like me) are going to vote Trump anyway.

Trump can just buy him off with a barrel of dill pickles

Apparently here's a young man with some problems.

You know, son, I appreciate you sharing your views. You know, hopefully one of the things someone has told you is that children should speak with respect. Imagine what a different world we'd be living in if someone told Donald Trump that years ago.

You know, in my household, when a child behaves like that, they get a spanking. Granted, it's not surprising you never received one. Being in Donald's camp probably indicates you view him as some sort of father figure, to replace whatever weakling created you. Now, how about I take on that role you so desperately lacked for a single night? How about I take you over my knee and instill some discipline in your nerves? How about I show you that even a New York liberal should fear the Lord?

What's that, son? You're trying to run? Now, now, I do often enjoy hunting but I never had the privilege to hunt the most dangerous game. Looks like today's a first for both of us in that regard. Now, I'm going to give you to the count of three before I chase you down and carry out divine justice.

Hey Ted please explain why you think Lopez is bad law but think Gonzales v. Raich is good k thx.

So here are my thoughts.

Situation A, the most likely one, Kasich comes out in support of an independent. It may be silent support or it could be an endorsement speech, but I believe he could easily endorse third parties.

Situation B, he endorses Trump the day before the election. This would be a huge power play, but I don't think Trump has anything to offer Kasich that Clinton hasn't already payed him.

Ohio fag here
Trump shit is all over the place

Fucking Australia

GOSH JOLLY GEE

Trump was just in Toledo the other day, and is scheduled for a Columbus rally,... what the fuck you talking about?