reuters.com/article/us-iran-security-idUSKBN18Y0HV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not Idris Elba

>Jumail Bond

With a license to shit on the street

Better than Nigris Ebola.

>Name's James Bruv, James Bruv Innit.

Curry in a Hurry another day

An Indian bond would make a lot more sense than a black bond. Wouldnt be adverse to the idea provided he'd still have a largely similar background to the OG bond.

D E S I G N A T E D

Pajeet Bond.

Designated, not a toilet.

Tank u for dralling dell how day i assist u doday?

Licence to Shit

An Indian bond is an alright idea but not this guy. Too young and goofy looking. You need someone who looks erudite and somewhat strong. Someone like this guy but less of a pretty boy.

This, his Indian heritage would mesh well with Bond's already outcast status. Its not like Bond fits in with the elite anyway (merely pretending at best).

/kek

James Bond is supposed to be sexy and elegant. Those words have NEVER been uttered in the same sentence alongside "Indian".

Oh yes, just talking general bond ethnicity.

indeed, the outcast orphan was never a real member of the british upper (middle) class. Him being (half) brown could synergizes well with that concept.

SO FUCCKING FUNNNIEH LMAOOOOOOO LE POO IN THE LOOO MOOM I SAID TI AGAIN MOMS GONNA LOVE IT PLESAER UPVOTE AHAHAHAHAHA

Calm down, Poo

hi pajeet

License to Poo

Brown Bond makes more sense in the contemporary world, it'd be easier for him to blend in and do spy stuff in the Middle East

007-11

P00P

The name is Loo.
Poo in the Loo.

you can't do classy spy stuff on wartorn hellholes though

I would actually be okay with this.

Plenty of parts in the middle east (or close to it) which arnt struck by war. Iran, the Gulf states, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan (the non FATA parts) are all places where Bond could sneak around.

reuters.com/article/us-iran-security-idUSKBN18Y0HV

t.Hassan

Anwar as Bond? I'd watch it.

For some reasonthis guy looks a

Why does it have to be James Bond? They could make a 009 or 004 or whatever movie with an original character. Movie universes are the big thing now, people would eat that shit up.

Not a warzone. Like Russia was a paradise.

trigerred poo-posting ms alice spammer is back at it

>Spy movie set in the British Raj with an Indian collaborator as James Bond

Sounds pretty good to me.

>I will show you the gadgets you need to complete the mission.
>Door to the toilet is open
>What is this device used for?