What are some movies about con men who trick a lot of people then get in over their head?

What are some movies about con men who trick a lot of people then get in over their head?

Fun with Dick and Jane

Would you say that he's "in too deep?"

How a man who produced Schindler's List went to produce anti-Democrats documentaries? Was he betrayed by Spielberg or something somehow?

>golden quads
nice

what are some movies about constantly angry and impossible to please nu-males?

DELETE THIS

He'd probably please a lot of people, including his own party, if he stopped tweeting like a 15 year old girl.

DELET

>Courts rule you can't ban based on national origin
>Trump says it's not a ban it's extreme vetting for people from those nations
>On the eve of the Supreme Court deciding to hear his case he tweets out that it is a a travel ban

It's amazing how stupid he is really.

AND IM TRYING TO KEEP

The Music Man
The Producers

>Courts rule you can't ban based on national origin

Yes you can. Under the constitution the president absolutely can and has been done before. It's that Obama the Marxist nigger stuff the court with faggot liberals but Trump will get his ban once he gets more justices appointed to SC which he will.

its amazing to think how much less stupid and hated he would be if HE WOULD JUST STOP WITH THE FUCKING ARGUING AND PETTY INSULTS ON TWITTER

>wah wah wah Hillary still isn't president!!

Look how triggered you are over his tweets. I think its a good idea because it makes you faggot liberal retards completely unhinged.

Point to where I said im liberal.

All i want is the president of the united fucking states to act like an adult and stop using twitter like a 13 year old.

Also, what does making the other side angry accomplish anyways? Seriously, why are both sides so obsessed with "winning"? It gets nothing done.

people know she wont be president, they think Pence would be a better president.

Show some respect for the offices of our government. Obama ran on a platform he believed would benefit the country, and he tried his best to execute it in good faith. Whether he succeeded is up for debate, but shitting on him with a bunch of philosphically innacurate, racist drivel is un-American, and insulting qualified Supreme Court Justices who disagree with you is foolish.

Have some respect, or you're just as bad as the infants who cry for insubstantive reasons about the Trump administration.

Clinton Cash

>wah he uses twitter
christ cry me a river

>wah wah wah why is Trump going to be an 8 year president?! It was her turn!

>IT WAS HER TURRRNNN RREEEEEEEE

The more likely case is the court goes with previous precedent and doesn't hear it like they normally do when multiple circuits rule the same thing.

>I hate him so much! He's gonna get impeached any day now I swear!!!

>liberals want Mike "If he likes it in the butt then 50,000 volts won't make the cut" Pence as president
Goddamn they really are retarded

I don't think he will get a 2nd term. He just isn't popular enough.

But a lot can change in 3.5 years obviously.

>getting into twitter feuds with a mayor dealing with a terrorist attack

Jesus, have some standards. I know he's your bull and you can't wait to lick his load out of your wife's pussy, but try to be objective.

Oh shit! Bwahahahahaha!!!

Libs BTFO

well, apparently Republican voters wanted him as Vice-President as well.

So they are also retarded?

>. Obama ran on a platform he believed would benefit the country

Yes by funding and arming isis, being a disgusting race baiter, getting BTFO by Putin, spying on literally every american without a warrant, letting the Russian interfere with elections under his watch, lying about literally every thing, passing tranny bathrom laws, business killing regulation, politicizing the intel agents, using the IRS to go after his political enemies, freely arming mexican cartals, letting the heroin epidemic explode under his watch

Obama was the absolute worst president in US history, worse than Carter and Woodrow Wilson

>Bush and Obama being approved by that much of the country 100 days in
Why do people still take these polls seriously again?
I very highly doubt 60%+ of the country approved of either of them that much, especially Bush after the 2000 election drama.

No since he would actually be supporting the agenda they desired you moron.

You retards would literally shoot yourselves in the foot if you thought it would piss off a liberal

What about Buchanan?

Every incoming President gets the "Let's give him a chance for the greater good" bump. Trump even had it but he went full retard in the 1st week, and appointing people like Bannon did him no favors either.

no dude the approval polls are real, just like all the polls from the same media that produced 6 billion polls on how trump was going to be destroyed in the election!

>wah wah wah why did we lose in 2016!?!

>all we wanted to do was open the borders and make America like Mexico!

>we just wanted everyone to be gay!

>what's wrong with having 63 genders?!

>turn your young male children over to the gays! It's only right!

>we need more Muslim immigrants! Muslim nations love freedom and democracy!

>I hate Trump! All of his followers are filthy white Christian bigots! They're all evil white racist and their entire race should be wiped out!!

Good, I don't want him to give into the normies like Ivanka wants.

Liberals just want a guy they 90% dislike more than one they 100% dislike.

If this dislike is warranted is besides the point.

/thread

The election was rigged I tell you! Rigged!!! Hillary told me so!

They pretty much did. They had the perfect storm of running against the worst candidate in modern history, and the fact it's hard for a party to win 3 years in a row. Instead of nominating someone who could actually govern this fell in love with Trump because he made liberals mad.

Now they are going to have all 3 levels of government with nothing to show for it all the blame in 2-4 years.

at this point they will take anyone who doesn't embarrass the presidency on a daily basis.

Pence at least has his shit together and isn't shitposting on twitter 24/7. I'm confident he could successfully run the country without crashing it.

>>all we wanted to do was open the borders and make America like Mexico!
yeah, what about that? I didn't hear anything about the wall for months now. And are there more deportations to middle America and Mexico than before Trump took office.?
Don't want to sound provoking with those questions, I am genuinely interested.